• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 21, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Operation Motherland: This was posted today

    Ghost Recon - Operation Motherland: This was posted today


    Operation Motherland: This was posted today

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    If its in frontline i might just play it

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    My crappy attempt at recreating a Rainbow Six expansion cover, with Breakpoint.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    My airsoft MK17 setup irl compared to my MK17 setup in Breakpoint

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    The recent "Classified Brief Images" from Ghost Recon's social pages show images from the Auroa Materials Depot in Smuggler's Cove.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    My take on future soldier gear in ghost recon Breakpoint, how's that ?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    (Spoilers) Was there supposed to be a cutscene or literally anything after finishing Chapter 3?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    I just killed Trey Stone, got my debrief and that was that. Just felt a little lazy. Although to be fair both of these expansions just feel like extra side missions and not full on expansions to the game.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Blackjack
    [link] [comments]

    Trapped.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Comparison Between My Tactical Civilian Clothing Kit in Wildlands VS Breakpoint:

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Been playing wildlands at the lowest possible settings and damn me when I missed out this views

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    307 hours for 11 USD. I don't think Breakpoint owes me anything else.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    What new weapons would you guys want to see added with Operation Motherland?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    Personally I'd like to see the MCX Virtus SBR, Honey Badger SD, P10C, M700, M1 SOCOM, MPX-C, and a combat axe/tomahawk added.

    submitted by /u/Wiggle-Wiggle-Vigil
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite. Khaki M4A1 Tactical (NDAD SURG) with black small 20-round mag, EOTech sight, MAWL-DA and handstop. And gray collapsible stock. Love to solo daily faction tasks with it. Doesn't actually work good against helos, but I have sync shot drones for this. Also love to ambush VIPs and convoys.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Breakpoint Photo dump

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    These class missions though.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Loving me some Breakpoint despite being new to it.

    However what the hell is with the class missions? I get the video game has video game missions, but why do I need to stand on my head while shooting birds with a rocket launcher to be better a better whatever?

    Seems complex for the sake of complexity, why isn't it just a time/effort in class thing?

    submitted by /u/notclipclip
    [link] [comments]

    No Man’s Land on Golem Island outfit details in comments

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Which gun is this?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    My reaction when _____

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Answer to "Find Nomad". Red- Nomad. Blue - team.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Transferring Wildlands save to a new Xbox console when the original Xbox console got borked

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    I was always intending on moving onto an Xbox Series X (Insurgency Sandstorm console port, BF2042 before the beta soured things), but my hand got forced when my Xbox One decided to show nothing but a black screen when being turned on.

    The issue I have is that this was preceded by a "There is a problem with your saved games" error. I don't remember the exact error message or code, but I do remember reading at the time that it could either be a problem with my local saves or potentially with my cloud saves. While my Breakpoint save turned out OK due to that stuff being handled by Ubi's servers, I'm not so sure about my Wildlands save. And it doesn't help that it was Wildlands I was playing when my Xbox One failed.

    So, if I were to install Wildlands on my Series X, would I be able to resume with a reasonable amount of progress or would I have nothing but my store-bought items, my Ubisoft Club Connect items, and, potentially, anything I have from crates?

    submitted by /u/dvaderv2
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint - hidden mechanics

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    CIA in Bolivia

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment