• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Ghost Recon - Skell Credits Compensation

    Ghost Recon - Skell Credits Compensation


    Skell Credits Compensation

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:18 AM PST

    In TU 1.0.3.1 we unlocked by default a number of items to offer players more customization items right at the start of the game. Some of these items were from Maria's Shop and available in Skell Credits so we'll be granting the equivalent amount of Skell Credits (15,000) to all players by tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/Ubi_Hayve
    [link] [comments]

    There are a lot of choppers but this one is mine....and everyone in 5 miles can tell the difference

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:28 AM PST

    I wish we could have NVG's on boonie hats or standalone w/ different color variations

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:05 AM PST

    When they give us the option to have hoods up I’m making this concept character from the game, also when the sniper rig like this comes out

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:10 PM PST

    The Raid we really need

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:38 AM PST

    Suggestion: Have Outcast or Homesteaders able to fly you to a location.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:01 AM PST

    How I feel about The Raid

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:44 PM PST

    See you tomorrow Golem Island

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Will they ever fix the scope scale mismatch between PvP and PvE?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:52 PM PST

    Enemies should die quietly

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PST

    Me: One-kill-headshot (stealthy AF)

    Enemy: AAAAAARRRRGGH (dies.)

    My immersion: (dies.)

    submitted by /u/mange667
    [link] [comments]

    I don't have anything clever, I'm just waiting for the Raid to drop...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:30 AM PST

    SEAL team 6

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:55 PM PST

    What has nomad learned ? Don’t bring a little bird to a Titan fight.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:01 PM PST

    country roads take me homeeeeeee

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:46 PM PST

    The full poem that Flycatcher was carrying.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Snake

    By D. H. Lawrence (1921)

    A snake came to my water-trough
    On a hot, hot day, and I in pyjamas for the heat,
    To drink there

    In the deep, strange-scented shade of the great dark carob tree
    I came down the steps with my pitcher
    And must wait, must stand and wait, for there he was at the trough before me.

    He reached down from a fissure in the earth-wall in the gloom
    And trailed his yellow-brown slackness soft-bellied down, over the edge of the stone trough
    And rested his throat upon the stone bottom,
    And where the water had dripped from the tap, in a small clearness,
    He sipped with his straight mouth,
    Softly drank through his straight gums, into his slack long body,
    Silently.

    Someone was before me at my water-trough,
    And I, like a second-comer, waiting.

    He lifted his head from his drinking, as cattle do,
    And looked at me vaguely, as drinking cattle do,
    And flickered his two-forked tongue from his lips, and mused a moment,
    And stopped and drank a little more,
    Being earth-brown, earth-golden from the burning bowels of the earth
    On the day of Sicilian July, with Etna smoking.

    The voice of my education said to me
    He must be killed,
    For in Sicily the black, black snakes are innocent, the gold are venomous.

    And voices in me said, If you were a man
    You would take a stick and break him now, and finish him off.

    But I must confess how I liked him,
    How glad I was he had come like a guest in quiet, to drink at my water-trough
    And depart peaceful, pacified, and thankless,
    Into the burning bowels of the this earth

    Was it cowardice, that I dared not kill him?
    Was it perversity, that I longed to talk to him?
    Was it humility, to feel so honoured?
    I felt so honored.

    And yet those voices:
    If you were not afraid, you would kill him!

    And truly I was afraid, I was most afraid,
    But even so, honoured still more
    That he should seek my hospitality
    From out the dark door of the secret earth.

    He drank enough
    And lifted his head, dreamily, as one who has drunken,
    And flickered his tongue like a forked night on the air, so black,
    Seeming to lick his lips,
    And looking around like a god, unseeing, into the air,
    And slowly turned his head,
    And slowly, very slowly, as if thrice adream,
    Proceeded to draw his slow length curving round
    And climb again the broken bank of my wall-face.

    And as he put his head into that dreadful hole,
    And as he slowly drew up, snake-easing his shoulders, and entered farther,
    A sort of horror, a sort of protest against his withdrawing into that horrid black hole,
    Deliberately going into the blackness, and slowly drawing himself after,
    Overcame me now his back was turned.

    I looked round, I put down my pitcher,
    I picked up a clumsy log
    And threw it at the water-trough with a clatter.

    I think it did not hit him,
    But suddenly that part of him that was left behind convulsed in an undignified haste,
    Writhed like lightning, and was gone
    Into the black hole, the earth-lipped fissure in the wall-front,
    At which, in the intense still noon, I stared with fascination.

    And immediately I regretted it.
    I thought how paltry, how vulgar, what a mean act!
    I despised myself and the voices of my accursed human education.

    And I thought of the albatross,
    An I wished he would come back, my snake.

    For he seemed to me again like a king,
    Like a king in exile, uncrowned in the underworld,
    Now due to be crowned again.

    And so, I missed my chance with one of the lords
    Of life.
    And I have something to expiate:
    A pettiness.

    As found on PoetryFoundation.org

    submitted by /u/Zen_Balloon
    [link] [comments]

    Back to Bolivia... things I noticed...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:29 PM PST

    Breakpoint needs time to heal. So I've gone back to Bolivia for now. After playing a few hours of Wildlands yesterday here are some things I noticed about Wildlands (copied from my post on the official Ubisoft forums)...

    • There's way more camo patterns at the start
    • No sliding down slopes! Yeah!!! And Nomads animation for fast sidestepping looks completely fine.
    • Nomad's walking animation is better in Wildlands
    • No momentum - you stop where you want
    • The camera is a bit tighter than the outdoor angle in Breakpoint but wider than the indoor/engaged angle - I adjusted it to match Breakpoint's wider angle in Wildlands settings
    • There's more bullet drop in Wildlands... If you use the Ballistics Advantage perk in Breakpoint
    • Muzzle velocity with suppressors is slower to the point it's a bit jarring at first... you're thinking "did it hit?" Before the bullet actually hits.
    • There's no health bars... and no syringes. Overall the more opaque health system in Wildlands is better
    • I wasn't sticking to door ways and cars - the cover magnets in Breakpoint are over the top
    • There's no drones!!! Stealth is once again the way to play! (or No need for magic stealth spray) and everything is more realistic without the racket drones make
    • No substantial difference in vehicle handling but noise from vehicles is more realistic in Wildlands
    • You can drive without being detected every 200m... and in a Cartel vehicle, you can drive right past Cartel guards
    • Gun sounds and explosions are not as good as Breakpoint
    • I could put an ACOG on my MK17, with different barrels, a suppressor, a full auto trigger, a compensating stock, and the HK GL. Such freedom!
    • The digital scope toggles between 1x and 3.5x
    • Weapons use the correct ammo
    • You can't put the PEQ on the top rail
    • I never had to check out any dead bodies or chests - just focus on the mission and the environment - I don't even care about resources as I'm not developing many skills
    • I had AI team mates and some chatter - they were spotting guys for me, warning of Unidad patrols, helping in fire fights, doing sync shots, it was great
    • The world had people going about daily life and not b1tching at me constantly
    • NPCs are on a day/night cycle with many sleeping at night
    • Night is darker (more realistic)
    • I could holster my weapons and enjoy the wider angle view and not frighten civilians
    • My vest matched my load out
    • My drone worked whenever I needed it
    • I used the same guns all night for a change and they look worn and not caked in mud
    • Night vision worked and was clear and sharp and actually enhanced visibility in the dark
    • Every time I went from inside to outside or vice versa, I wasn't temporarily blind
    • DJ Perico was on the radio
    • Bowman was looking good and feisty as ever
    • The Cartel had strung up bodies all over the place to send a message
    • There's religious and cultural details all over which give an added sense of immersion in a different place
    • I didn't need to visit a store to sell shit, or buy guns, in fact, I don't even have money or care about money
    • The bad guys don't wear lights making them harder to see in the dark
    • Graphically Breakpoint looks better but Wildlands still looks great and I love the more arid environments
    • My skill with headshots has gone way up
    • The single shot stealth kills (even to the leg) seems like a dumb mechanic now, I head shot mostly anyways but Breakpoint handles this better
    • In Wildlands there's obvious blood splatter in the air when an enemy is shot
    • There's lots of foul language (which I think adds to the grit, realism, and immersion) - I don't think anyone in Breakpoint ever uses foul language - lame!
    • Bodies disappear when not on screen which is really bad
    • Enemies don't scream when shot in the head which is realistic

    On the topic of AI behaviour...

    I only dealt with small numbers so far. In general, it seems like there's less AI but they are more deadly. They seem to detect you quicker (but I should do some testing). You can't take on four or five guys in Extreme and expect to survive... whereas five Sentinel are no challenge. I can head shot three Wolves before one of them gets a shot off. I cannot do that with Unidad. In Wildlands they will shoot at you immediately and not run around. Sometimes they will seek cover but their first instinct is to murder you. They can put me on the Defense very quickly if I'm having trouble landing accurate shots. They are forcing me to get better cover and fall back. In effect it's almost like they use suppression fire or spray and pray. I don't get SB thugs charging me without firing. They shoot a lot more than Sentinel. They are not lemmings. And when shot they will move quickly to avoid a follow up shot. I seem to die more quickly on Extreme.

    Overall, I think Breakpoint does a few things better... graphics, persistent bodies, sound effects, and ballistics (at least with the perk), but that's about it. Everything else is a step backwards. It's shocking how much good they threw out when making Breakpoint. I hope it gets better, but there's a vast amount of work to do even to get it on par with Wildlands in many ways. I'm not hopeful.

    One more thing... Both the Cartel and Unidad don't f#ck around when they send reinforcements. Be prepared for multiple reinforcements or GTFO of there. ;)

    Lastly, there were no strange players in my game. Anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Virtual-Rain
    [link] [comments]

    Ending of Breakpoint be like

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:28 PM PST

    Too busy to stay on top of gaming these days. Picked up Breakpoint on sale! Played for an hour and ... what the hell is this?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:34 PM PST

    I do not have a lot of time to play games with all my responsibilities these days. Wildlands was my go-to. The perfect sandbox shooter — just drop in and play. Was excited to play Breakpoint after seeing a price drop, but what the hell is all this?

     

    What even is Gearscore?

    Where did the gun smith go?

    Why does one shot not kill someone in stealth?

    Why do I have to walk around a "hub"?

    Why do I have to sell things?

    Why do I have to collect things?

    Why do I have to craft things?

    Where is the red dot on the over the shoulder reticle?

    Where are civilians?

    Where are AI teammates?

    Where is the GPS route on the map?

    Why is the menu UI using a cursor when I am using a controller?

    WHY CAN I NOT INVERT AIMING FOR DRONE HELIS AND PLANES?

     

    What the hell happened?? And to top it all off now I know why they aren't selling on Steam for this one. I can't get a refund now.

    $30 wasted. Does anyone actually enjoy this stuff? I just want to pick my favorite weapon/loadout, use it forever, and play what I want to play when I want to play.

    Wildlands was 100% tactics and exploration. Breakpoint is 50% that and 50% gathering, crafting, and just figuring all kinds of other wonky stuff. I'm trying to play a shooter, not an RPG.

    This is so sad. I was really excited. Sorry if this post comes across as negative, I just wonder if this is the direction most games are going now and maybe as I get older I won't have the time or patience to play anymore.

    Ubisoft Store, please give me my refund.

    submitted by /u/OneTrueFalafel
    [link] [comments]

    The walker skin looks flawless ingame

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:36 AM PST

    Absolutely phenomenal gameplay by me and my friend ._.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:13 AM PST

    Last patch broke base jumping

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:32 PM PST

    I used to be able to base jump off of the cliff by the bivouac near Ito's hideout, with ease every single time. The last few days no matter what I try I can not get it to work. I've tried sprinting, walking, pressing the button, holding the button, different angles, still nothing. I'm getting so sick of this. Even the fixes they implement aren't complete fixes, still can't buy MK 2 items either, even though that was supposed to be fixed last patch. FFS.

    submitted by /u/9mmMedic
    [link] [comments]

    Alright, calm down with the drones!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PST

    So much kickback you need both hands on the grip

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:10 PM PST

    Heyyyy, how about I stop getting 30BP for winning a match of PvP?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    Past 6 wins, I'm getting 30BP. Past 3 losses... 30BP.

    What the hell is the deal?

    New patch nerf the BP or something?

    submitted by /u/WipeHypeGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Danger Close

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    HK416 Scout: New favorite rifle

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment