• Breaking News

    Friday, October 22, 2021

    Ghost Recon - I tried to create some outfits from some photos that I saw of some armies of the world

    Ghost Recon - I tried to create some outfits from some photos that I saw of some armies of the world


    I tried to create some outfits from some photos that I saw of some armies of the world

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    New gun for OP motherland. Fairly certain it’s the SR3M

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    I wish the Panther slide was a standard animation

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Well Outcasts lied, no Russians here so it's a time to hunt them down instead.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Cinematic photo story - Operation Red Dawn - MILSIM (part 2 of 2)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Drew this chase of Unidad and the ghosts alongside a rebel. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Cinematic photo story - Operation Red Dawn - MILSIM (part 1 of 2)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    “Move, I’ve got the ridge line covered.”

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Breakpoint shower thought: The story makes the same mistake that Far Cry 3 did (spoilers for both games)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Actually not a shower thought, because I don't think about Breakpoint in the shower (I mean unless I think about the noise that Nomad makes when he starts sliding down that hill and gets all muddy). In Far Cry 3, there was the main awesome villain, Vaas - if you've never played, he's the guy with the mohawk talking about insanity. He was on the package cover, featured in all the promos, and in the actual game was awesome (even if you had a latent fear that he might come off as a cringe-worthy edgelord). And then about one third of the way in you kill him. Then you find out the big bad of the game is some British accent (or was it vaguely "British" colonies? I can't even remember his name) douche who speaks softly and is meant to be sinister but has all the menace of a wet blanket. This is the guy you actually spend more of the game fighting against.

    Fast forward to Breakpoint. Cole is featured in all the promos, isn't on the cover art but might as well be, and in the game turns out to be a pretty cool villain whose background/motivations are interesting at the very least. And then you can kill him as soon as you can get in that base where he is at (which is a very stupid gameplay pacing issue, not necessarily story). However, you realize in a similar manner that Cole is just the main lieutenant, so to speak, like Vaas was, and here we have Stone, the same somewhat soft spoken come off as sinister douche, except this time with a southern accent, who is behind the scenes as the main big bad (kind of right, ugh this story man).

    Anyway, I just randomly realized this and was wondering if anyone else made that association? Just seems funny to make this same story/pacing mistake when to a large extent it was almost the only thing anyone complained bout in Far Cry 3.

    submitted by /u/AssGremlin
    [link] [comments]

    Why do so many of us still play solo? This game isn't Splinter Cell.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    I'll keep it brief. This community fought hard to get AI teammates, and there really is no reason not to use them.

    They are to the player's advantage; from everything to disperseing the concentration of incoming fire, suppression, battlefield movement, verbal cues about nearby threats or even just putting more rounds into hard targets like Behemoths.

    However, I meet so many Ghosts and see so much content where Breakpoint is played solo still???

    The main reasons that I see cited for playing this way is 1) teammates get detected too easily and 2) those who simply say "it's my game, just let me play how I want".

    Well to be honest I don't agree. I've literally seen my AI teammates bump into Sentinel NPCs and not get detected. Furthermore, Ghost Recon has always been a squad based shooter. I agree that being able to fine tune your experiences in general a good thing to an extent, yet there needs to be limits or else we just have a sandbox where players can make the game into Splinter Cell, or Metal Gear Solid.

    For the most part the Ghost Recon title releases since 2001 have focused on squad based mechanics strategy and planning. I think it is important for the franchise to retain this identity because these elements are what little is still left in, well, specifically Breakpoint, that is unique... that separates this franchise from games like Splinter Cell, Battlefield and Call of Duty.

    If you think I am missing something or have the wrong idea please let me know.

    submitted by /u/lumberguy1029
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt at making two of my survivors from State Of Decay 2 in Breakpoint. (Sorry for the poor picture quality)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    100% World Map

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Where exactly is the map boundary was sitting on 83% took a trip around top end of main island using a boat only gained to 83.90%

    submitted by /u/DenzilMySon
    [link] [comments]

    Not able to carry 2 primary weapons, earlier I was able to carry 2 primary weapon+pistol, but now I am able to carry only 1 primary weapon. What's the problem? I am already wearing a backpack.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment