• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Me when I'm about to kill one of the Sentinel patrols and one says, "The blasts... they remind me of Iraq... I havent been able to sleep"

    Ghost Recon - Me when I'm about to kill one of the Sentinel patrols and one says, "The blasts... they remind me of Iraq... I havent been able to sleep"


    Me when I'm about to kill one of the Sentinel patrols and one says, "The blasts... they remind me of Iraq... I havent been able to sleep"

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Different games same outfit. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    8 years of Future Soldier. Remembering Kozak jujitsu takedown.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I took this picture during the raid and photoshopped it to make it look vintage

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Ghillie hood

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Mind blown!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I might be super late to realize this but Erehwon backwards is Nowhere...

    submitted by /u/EpiKL7
    [link] [comments]

    With tech being a main point of Breakpoint, I think a large caliber rifle with this scope would be pretty cool.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Blousing you’re boots is nice but..

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I wish most, if not all, cosmetic items had a similar option. For a simple example having raised or lowered goggles and hoods.

    submitted by /u/SupremeKaiGuy
    [link] [comments]

    That's fckin beautiful

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Dusty in Aurora

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Meta / Strategy game layer (MGSV, A3 Antistasi) - suggestion

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    I think Metal Gear Solid V (and several ArmA 3 mods such as Antistasi) implemented quite a good meta / strategy game layer (that largely functioned as the progression system) that I think would work rather well for Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

    It fundamentally comes down to the player actions of collecting resources and weakening / damaging enemies, having the enemy behaviour and level of preparedness respond appropriately, and enabling the player to utilise resources for support abilities (e.g. resupply, vehicle support, artillery, etc.) and unlocking new items or abilities.

    I suggest:

    • Create a meta / strategy layer that will:
      • React to players actions.
      • Enable strategic recon, diversion, raids, ambushes and sabotage missions to weaken enemies by location.
      • Drive enemy commander / 'strategic' AI for directing troops and vehicles to area defence, patrols, search & destroy (hunting) missions, reinforcement missions and alert levels.
      • Drive enemy placement, resources and equipment.
      • Drive escalation and deescalation of enemy hostility.
      • Drive wolf squads to deploy from bases to hunt players across the island.
      • Enable player to request faction support, such as NPC squads, drone or vehicle support, artillery, ammo / weapons drops, vehicle drops, etc.
      • Drive faction missions, requests for resources and faction resource management.
      • Drive faction-led or faction-supported strikes on enemies.
      • Enable multi-faction combat engagements.
      • Enable faction capture / defence / retreat of locations.
      • Enemies use drones in strategic movements (defences or offences) requiring players to make use of faction support, support abilities or be very well coordinated.
      • Make drones a capital / precious resource for the enemy, that are slow to replenish and may be neutralised strategically by players.

    Implementing such a meta / strategy layer would ideally improve the game in regards to:

    • Enabling end-game progression and gameplay loops.
    • Genre & setting appropriate progression system.
    • Make the AI and location feel more dynamic and reactive to player actions.
    • Have drones feel like a precious resource, giving real weight and consequence to the player destroying one.
    • Give more range to drone fight scenarios / contexts, that feel more dynamic in contrast to static boss fights.
    • Give players more options and tools to combat drones.
    • Tie factions more directly into new game mechanics and give players more of a reason to care for them than just as mission givers.
    • Make all missions (highlighting faction and side missions) more rewarding for players.

    Quite a few of the building blocks to enable such a system already exist within the game and it would be (imho) a waste of potential to not tie them all together into a new dynamic and reactive gameplay loop. I see that this game still has so much potential, despite a rough start, to make something even more unique and fun.

    Let me know what you think.

    I've also posted on the ubi forums here: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2229296-SUGGESTION-Meta-Strategy-game-layer-(MGSV-A3-Antistasi)?p=14987917&viewfull=1#post14987917?p=14987917&viewfull=1#post14987917)

    submitted by /u/jwebmeister
    [link] [comments]

    For those of you wondering if the character reset bug was still happening.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I had my main save corrupted about a week ago. So i reluctantly started a new save to continue to play the game. I was already about half way through episode 1, had all my favorite gear, weapons, and attachments back, was starting not to miss my first saved game! Started up the game just now aaaaaand...

    That save just got reset as well... Ubi gave me 280 ghost coins to try to make up for it at least...

    submitted by /u/TreeFourtyWon
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to make a riot police look.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Us Army Ranger around 2010 Suggested by u/jakey-

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    In Wildlands how do you parachute off a mountain or something other than jumping out of a chopper or plane?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I know I did this before where I jumped off a steep mountain and was able to deploy my parachute, but now I can't get it to work. I just tried it a La Torre de Arroyo Baya and nothing, just fell to my death.

    What do you need to do to get your parachute to come out when you're not jumping out of a vehicle?

    submitted by /u/vivereFerrari
    [link] [comments]

    “My war ends with you.”

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Every time I die to a drone dodging at the speed of the light..

    Posted: 22 May 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    I quit to desktop instantly and play a better game because I know they keep track of data like this. Fix these fucking drones.

    submitted by /u/c0rp69
    [link] [comments]

    I Am The Conqueror Of The Island, The One Who Brought Down Skynet, The One Who Tamed The Devil. I Am The Platinum Nomad!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Melee idea

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    What if they added an option that let you snap someone's neck or choke them out

    submitted by /u/assassin5533309
    [link] [comments]

    You might have heard this before, but Breakpoint was released far too early.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Have you seen the random 2 people fixing a drone/motorcycle? I came across one of them, and one of them is worried about the broken bike, and the other one says, "It's fine, with the riots going on they'll never notice" or something along those lines. But imagine if there were riots. This game is lifeless at the moment, I don't know if I've been traveling to the wrong places, but it always seems like that there's not a proper town without it being filled with soldiers, and you can't and really don't care about the people because they're whining their ass off, or they all look the same and are doing the same thing. In Wildlands people would be talking, doing their jobs, and partying, instead of staring at you like you're naked. Of course there is the bad gunsmith, the boring story, and more I doubt that Ubi will fix. As every one will say on this subreddit, that this was an unfinished game.

    submitted by /u/broccoli_is_tree
    [link] [comments]

    300 Pistol why won’t you drop?!!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    My 30k version

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    What are your thoughts of Echelon in Ghost mode?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Echelon is a good class in PVE but what do you think it has a big use on PVP? If so, how can you use him and ita equipment to its potential in Ghost war?

    submitted by /u/BackJuice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment