• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Walker’s chopper glitched, so I got to kill him at the beginning LOL

    Ghost Recon - Walker’s chopper glitched, so I got to kill him at the beginning LOL


    Walker’s chopper glitched, so I got to kill him at the beginning LOL

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:24 AM PST

    I thought it looked kinda cool

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    I had my first run in with a behemoth yesterday not fun

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    Why are there so many

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Took this the other day thought it looked good

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:48 AM PST

    Please Ubisoft, Re-enabled Blood decals on surfaces... Or create an option to turn it Off/On. Majority of the community want them back.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:24 AM PST

    Please u/Ubi_Hayve react to this.

    (I repost this post because I accidentatly delete the old one)

    submitted by /u/iSkyriill3x
    [link] [comments]

    So, Ubi is doing a few items like this, grab it if you want to play some of the classics of your favorite series or play some of the new stuff they’ve made.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:14 PM PST

    You’re telling me... ��

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Love this game ��

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:31 PM PST

    WOLVERINES!! (Og Red Dawn)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    USCG MSRT. It would have been great if there had been more water elements to the game. We have a vast ocean around the island but it’s so underused. It would also be great if we could spawn watercraft at bivouacs close to water.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:35 AM PST

    So I loaded up Wildlands and...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:09 PM PST

    Yep I forgot how amazing this game is. I've been playing Breakpoint for awhile now and I haven't touched Wildlands in awhile so after awhile you become numb by how much the game actual sucks. Wildlands just did so much better than Breakpoint, yes Breakpoint did a few new things that spiced the game up a bit but Breakpoint is not the worthy successor of Wildlands. Ubisoft you need to take time on your games and give it the love it deserves, Breakpoint could've been such an amazing game if you had just put more of the dedication y'all had for Wildlands. If y'all plan on making a sequel or hell even a prequel (which would make more sense lore wise seeing as Nomad wants to retire but I'm sure y'all can figure out something for our lovable soldier). Ubisoft just a heads up for future reference, if you want this game and future games to succeed do what you did for Wildlands but better, give us the sequel we need. Y'all can make this game better just take the time to do it, don't do it with useless events, do it with DLC's (Like Fallen Ghosts, Narco Road, etc.), you have the material, the story, all of that. The extra island hidden by the clouds West of the actual island, you can make something fun and exciting with that. Nomad spent the whole story trying to take down Walker and disable the drone barrier, you can do so much with that. Stone and Walker are dead, Hill and all of Stone's associates are also dead, there's no one left to kill on the island, except for Stone's mysterious employer. You can make that a whole, huge DLC with having Nomad and his squad doing a secret operation to track down and extract Stone's employer. It would be a DLC while adding a new environment for player's to explore and have fun with. I'm just saying Ubisoft, if you really care about your games and community these are things I'm sure players would enjoy. Please Ubisoft if you're reading this, take this into consideration.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneBoi491
    [link] [comments]

    Thatcher! Do you mind!?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:33 AM PST

    What do you see Artyom?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Am I the only one who feels like some camos are too vibrant?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:53 AM PST

    As stated in the title, I feel like some of the camos are too vibrant. Idk why but I feel like Multicam feels to bright. Same with Tan, Khaki, and Coyote Brown.

    submitted by /u/Creatures1504
    [link] [comments]

    Who remembers the Mk-18?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    Ok so I hopped on to Wildlands cause I was bored and I went looking through all the guns and I saw the Mk-18 assault rifle you can buy the from the store. I modified it and equipped it and oh my god it is amazing. Ubisoft if you see this can you please add the Mk-18 again? It is such and accurate, hard-hitting gun that I know use 24/7 in Wildlands. Please Ubisoft add the Mk-18 back.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneBoi491
    [link] [comments]

    Loving Wildlands's photo mode

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    More guns

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Just reinstalled Wildlands and I'm blown away by how many more weapons there are, I really feel like they should just bring these over to Breakpoint (barring the ones that are already in game), I'm not sure how they could implement them, maybe have they're schematics in shop/drop from behemoths?

    I just don't want them locked behind the "raid" or challenges, even if I have to grind for skell creds, I just want more options/variety and Wildlands has it but BP doesn't. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TovarishchRed
    [link] [comments]

    Scuba time

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:29 AM PST

    Any ps4 RP players want to try for SWCC

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Looking for people to do an RP of SWCC and take some pictures (PS4 ONLY)

    submitted by /u/No_Contest419
    [link] [comments]

    More landscape images!!!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Amber Sky—Human Trial(s) Bug

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    I can't complete the mission because the officer dies before his helicopter lands every time and it fails the mission. Has anyone else encountered this and any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/SanctuaryMoon
    [link] [comments]

    Need help!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    So I've done all the amber sky event missions with some friends but where the rewards tab is supposed to be only has no data. The game thinks I haven't done any of them even tho they say completed?

    submitted by /u/XxZeroxX2601
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment