• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Well you know I’m something of a Pacifist myself

    Ghost Recon - Well you know I’m something of a Pacifist myself


    Well you know I’m something of a Pacifist myself

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    I’m still extremely confused as to why we don’t have anything about future solider in breakpoint

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Just another day in the Wildlands

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Some Photos I Haven’t Posted �� Enjoy ��

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Bravo Six.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    That moment when your team mates take out the Behemoth drone. All I did was spam grenades and emp grenades.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Raid weapons/immersive mode

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    I dont play on gear score. I never want to play on gear score and I never want to do the raid, but the koblin looks really cool. I want it. So the question is, the stupid question...

    Is there anyway to get raid guns without doing the raid?

    Idk how gear score works but apparently the raid guns are drops from the raid bosses. I could be wrong but I heard when you pick up a gun in gear score mode, it unlocks the gun, is that true? And if it is, is it possible for me to switch to gearscore mode, have someone drop me a koblin to unlock it for immersive mode and then give it back to them? I feel like ubi thought of this and it doesn't work that way but I'm curious.

    Also, I know the koblin is just a 416 with unique grip but that's enough for me to know that I want it

    submitted by /u/xLR82TH3M4x
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what to say!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Hey Look! Now the silly capes and airsoft masks almost look like real soldiers!... From the 1960's.... In Finland... In rain coats.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    M4A1 survival

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    This has to do with some weapons not matching their blueprint like the m4a1 survival and arx 200 not having the appropriate magazine or the m4a1 cqc not having the P mag in it's blueprint image. It's a small thing but still annoying as hell not a priority but something that I'd like fixed or just let us choose what type of magazine we want in the guns so you don't have to modify anything except add the both P mags and STANAG to the magazine tab in the gun smith just a suggestion

    submitted by /u/SpartenA-187
    [link] [comments]

    Open Areas with a bunch of enemies

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to grind the medic rank challenges and have gotten up to rank 8, but I am stick on the kill 3 enemies in 3 seconds thing because frankly, I can't find many enemies in three, usually find them in 2 or if I do find them in three they are all spread out and it takes like 4 seconds to kill them all. In the skell bases, I encounter the problem where instead of them all coming at once, the sentinels come literally in twos or ones, but rarely threes. So I want to find an open area with TONS of enemies. Are there any areas like this, or should I change up some tactics?

    submitted by /u/panndoodle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment