• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Ghost Recon - [Update] Operation Amber Sky Event Rewards

    Ghost Recon - [Update] Operation Amber Sky Event Rewards


    [Update] Operation Amber Sky Event Rewards

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:16 AM PST

    Ghosts,

    We are happy to see you enjoying the new Amber Sky content! We are aware that some of you are having issues unlocking the Live Event rewards. We will be granting these rewards to affected players who have finished all the LE3 missions on February 2nd, during our end of live event maintenance.

    The maintenance will take place on February 2 @ 09:00 UTC.

    /Ghost Recon Breakpoint Team

    submitted by /u/Ubi_Hayve
    [link] [comments]

    I know I'm not the only one that does this

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Pairing the scooba goggles with the event respirator creates a full face CBRN mask

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:40 AM PST

    Saving Paula Madera goes terribly wrong.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    "Hey Mikey, I'm about ready to punch that time card..."

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Just a bit of Black Powder Red Earth

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Took a screenshot and decided it to enhance it a bit with digital paint

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:06 AM PST

    They'll never look for is here!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Apparently Unidad has blind soldiers.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:06 PM PST

    GR:BP Should Have Cross-Play

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    I have quite a few friends who play Ghost Recon, but the issue is they all have different consoles. On a fairly casual game like Ghost Recon that prioritises coop, it doesn't make sense that players be limited by console.

    During the design phase I guess there was still the back and forth between Microsoft and Sony. (Personally, I blame Sony. MS has wanted to push crossplay for a while). Now that we have quite a few games with crossplay, Ubi should look to incorporate it like other games have, at least for coop.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/LordDakier
    [link] [comments]

    I do ever so love how many options they’ve added to playing as an Echelon Agent.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:48 AM PST

    Finally got all my classes to max rank after 140 hours of playtime

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Credit when & where it’s due

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Hello community! I know Ubisoft gets a lot of flack, but, having tried Breakpoint at launch, I was very disappointed. However, a year or so later, I pick it back up on sale. I'm VERY pleased with the clear attention the player base has received regarding needs and wants etc. I love Immersive mode and simply the level of customization where it matters, gameplay and world. I've been loving the challenge, and to me, feels like old school GR / meeting modern mechanics. Wildlands was good but left a lot to be desired.

    submitted by /u/ReelMarv
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost Lead

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:55 AM PST

    King of the Hill

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:07 AM PST

    Have a great weekend on Golem! Over & out.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:45 PM PST

    CoD MW2 characters

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:11 AM PST

    Amazon Vs. Wish

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Finally getting around to this

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:56 PM PST

    "Velikan"

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Is Breakpoint worth it?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:07 PM PST

    Sorry, I know. Vague ass question. But here's the thing, BP Ultimate Edition is $25 on Xbox right now. I could get it. And if it's good, I might.....but...

    I already have the base version of Wildlands (no dlc), and similarly Metal Gear Solid V. I haven't honestly played much of either. Wildlands was fun, but other games got in the way, and i only just started MGSV.

    So, as someone that has both of those games, would it even be worth grabbing Breakpoint?

    Normally wouldn't bother asking, but I remember hearing how it was worse than Wildlands back near release. But I've also heard it's been updated a ton. Is it good now? Is it better than Wildlands? Is it worth playing through, or does it get boring really fast?

    Any help would be great, thanks.


    On a side note, the base game of Breakpoint is $9. Is the DLC worth paying the extra for?

    submitted by /u/TXFDA
    [link] [comments]

    My modern M1 Garand (Mk14) ;)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:10 PM PST

    I thought these look cool, I would also like some feedback

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:49 AM PST

    Is Ghost Recon Wildlands worth getting in 2021?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:32 PM PST

    I'm thinking about getting ghost recon wildlands, is it worth it in 2021? And what's the pros?

    submitted by /u/Not-DrBright
    [link] [comments]

    Loving the primal looking forest of Golem Island, the ground foliage is even higher than my character. Just standing there watching everything sway is the breeze is pretty immersive.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:30 PM PST

    How to unlock Prime Sam Fisher?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    Just came back to the game and I'm glad it has slightly improved since launch.

    Thinking about buying the year 1 pass.

    However, is Prime Sam costume available through Year pass?

    submitted by /u/HardcoreCamper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment