• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Ghost Recon - So this happened

    Ghost Recon - So this happened


    So this happened

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    My genius is frightening

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Nomad rocking out in Bolivia

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:30 PM PST

    Creeping and Sweeping ��‍☠️

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Early morning swamp ops. Hope you brought extra socks

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Ghost Recon, codename "Fridge Raider", level 3 Airsoft Operator in action.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:36 AM PST

    I know I’m beating a dead horse here, but am I the only one who would love to see the m16a4 in BP? Plus, slings. There’s a lot of customization already, but they could do so much more, slings, actual barrels instead of just changing the length, etc.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:44 AM PST

    Drone swarms you mean??

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:19 AM PST

    What is going on with the flayed vests colors?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Welcome to Bolivia

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Laugh on patrol with Pieuvre Armement PMC

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Undefeated

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:29 AM PST

    Was the Predator content removed from Wildlands?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    I still have the Predator t-shirt, helmet and bio mask in my character menu, but the mission is gone from the Caimanes region. Did something happen?

    submitted by /u/ACorpulentDoggo
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Save

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    I own the game on ps4 and have all the weapons and skills I even have some of the unlockable characters from crates such as el wey, r6 characters etc. These would be especially annoying to lose since they cost some real money. I was wondering if I connect my steam and psn account to my Ubisoft account, the save would transfer or if there is any other way to transfer my save?

    submitted by /u/Jaacklo
    [link] [comments]

    what should i buy first?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:52 AM PST

    im looking for a more fun experience and cuztimization.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/yanorkis
    [link] [comments]

    I’m on the edge..

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:49 AM PST

    I recently purchased breakpoint on sale. I am a huge Wildlands fan. The game was just awesome. Not perfect but pretty much the best PVE shooter experience I've ever had in any game.

    Now to Breakpoint.. Well the gameplay is great. It feels smoother than WL but it isn't particularly superior which it doesn't have to be.

    However.. the story/plot is actually okay but the dialogues ruin it for me. The voices except for "Shane" are horrendous. I dunno what UbiSoft was thinking. Don't they listen to this? Also the breathing of Nomad at the bivouac gives me absolute cringe. And what is this preparation bullshit with it's as well cringy animations? The main character is not believable. The faces look just stale and weird. Like a gorilla in a human body. Completely immersion breaking to me especially when playing with a squad.

    The interface and customisations aren't as good as in Wildlands. I won't go into further detail on this one.

    The graphics: The graphics overall are awesome. The lightening especially. What I don't like is the fact that the design looks almost like a Call of Duty title. The colour pellets or whatever look a bit too cartoonish for me. It's hard to explain.

    Anyway I just wanted to share my opinion. It's not a rant. The thing is while playing this game I just wanted to play Wildlands all the time. Which I did in the end. It's unfortunate but I will probably try for a refund. Have a good day guys.

    submitted by /u/ShelbyTheRed
    [link] [comments]

    Catching flies..

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:58 AM PST

    Series X Controller issues in Wildlands

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Hi guys!
    My new Series X Controller, connected via bluetooth to PC, doesn't work right in Wildlands. It will frequently spaz up all the controllers. Easiest example would be, pressing B in the main menu will simple scrolls up and down.

    Anyone had this issue?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/XanwesDodd
    [link] [comments]

    weird button input issue

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:53 AM PST

    I've been having this weird button input issue that started two days ago, I thought it was the controller at first but after testing it with other games, I can fairly safely say that it's not the controller causing issue, this is on PC by the way. I have already verified the integrity of the game cache twice, restarting my PC each time to see if there is something that may have been missed, if something broke, etc. Nothing has fixed the issue currently, I have yet to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I have also contacted Ubisoft support with the issue, help would be appreciated because I would very much like to continue playing this game.

    submitted by /u/Der_Untoten
    [link] [comments]

    random thought

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:58 PM PST

    if only they add a ir illuminator to the game to use alongside darkest night....

    submitted by /u/d-346ds
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment