• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Fill in the blanks! Can you guess some of the features we’ll have in our next update?

    Ghost Recon - Fill in the blanks! Can you guess some of the features we’ll have in our next update?


    Fill in the blanks! Can you guess some of the features we’ll have in our next update?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Can you guess some of the features we'll have in our next update? 👀

    __________ __________ will be open for __________ __________

    __________ your weapons [hint: not holster]

    New __________ __________ setting for a __________-__________ version of Auroa.

    New enemy __________ modifiers

    submitted by /u/Ubi_Hayve
    [link] [comments]

    Nomad in uniform (Early Wildlands design).I love the uniform.I think this kind of uni fits the Ghosts the most.What’s you opinion?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Sas breaching in

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Long commentary on how good and vastly improved has Breakpoint been since release, as well as the "Wildlands good, Breakpoint bad" fandom mob mentality

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Future Solider Vibes.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    First picture, pretty good i think

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Red Spade

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Aurora's abandoned sites be like:

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    What do yall think? First time using picture mode

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:18 PM PST

    2025 - GHOST survivors of OPERATION GREENSTONE explore the Auroa Archipelago.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    After 1 week of Wildlands Im getting close at beating Ghost mode

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:59 AM PST

    Me and my team after beating El Sueno

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:30 AM PST

    I love wildlands photo mode

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Seems like an Alamo situation to me

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Ghost Recon In game movie recruitment. I need around 25 people to help make this movie a reality. 5 teams of 4. If you don’t have a team that is fine I will integrate you with a team. PLayStation and Xbox welcome.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Ghost recon in game movie description. Let me know if your interested in being apart of the production as I still have a lot of spaces to fill in each individual squad.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Been maxing out all classes these are some pics I got along the way

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Is it possible to make nights look like nights in breakpoint.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:09 PM PST

    I noticed that the nights was really bright so I'm wondering if there is a way to make nights dark because it really ruins the feel of the game.

    submitted by /u/lillabofinken
    [link] [comments]

    Can Harmony be found in Erewhon?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Don't want to spoil anything, you know what happened.

    Is there a full list of characters that can be talked to at Erewhon?

    The new character is Madera, I guess I talked to the rest of them all. But maybe I missed someone?

    submitted by /u/Super_Govedo
    [link] [comments]

    Even in doubt, well just bomb em out

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:18 AM PST

    If I play in Immersive Mode, how can I get the Gear Score necessary to consider trying the raid?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Immersive Mode disables the gear score, but the raid still needs it to try and jump in it. I'm playing solo with AI, so am I somehow getting a stronger gear score as I play, or is it still the same as I left it when I switched? I only played the original mode for a short while, and my gear score then was like 40 or so, nowhere near being able to look at the raid yet.

    submitted by /u/Viper114
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to finish Mission 1 before starting 2 and 3?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:04 PM PST

    I keep getting pointed to the pins in Erewhon to start these, but I'm still working on the base game with Walker and Skell. Are 2 and 3 self-contained from 1 that I could start them with ruining things?

    submitted by /u/Viper114
    [link] [comments]

    I do love the atmosphere that the flares add.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Mission Editor pls

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:32 AM PST

    A mission editor that would allow us to create actually difficult missions would be cool. The main mission are even too simple with pistol and loud only on extreme. The ability to place more enemies and challenging bases would be great.

    submitted by /u/WeaklyRealistic
    [link] [comments]

    Please UBI if your listening give this game a breath of fresh air and a chance to restart with an upgrade on next gen. I think a lot of ppl will love to see this all spruced up since there’s no other game like this in sight for release anytime soon

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:00 PM PST

    GR breakpoint upgrade to next gen. * possibly wildlands too?

    submitted by /u/hunterbarbosa17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment