• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Ghost Recon - The real reason why we want the partizan camo

    Ghost Recon - The real reason why we want the partizan camo


    The real reason why we want the partizan camo

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:07 AM PST

    Some commentary on how screwed up was the feedback exchange between Ubisoft and the players leading up to Breakpoint

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Weapons usable in Erewhon???

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:23 PM PST

    I really like the tranquil moments of meditation in this game.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Holt , Midas and weaver

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Just starting playing Breakpoint; have a few questions.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:16 PM PST

    1. As I rank up classes, I see the perks that you get at each level, but does it affect 'regular' stats like accuracy, handling, damage, etc?

    2. Is there a way to re-arrange your HUD like in Wildlands? I want to use the mini-map, but it's too close to the center of the screen for me, and it feels like it's in the way.

    3. In Wildlands, I mostly used the mini-map to navigate while driving. But it doesn't highlight your route like it did in Wildlands; do yall have any strategies for navigating while driving?

    4. Are there any good guides showing the weakpoints of each kind of drone?

    5. Regarding faction missions: I saw that they've stopped doing the loot points thing with those missions and gave all the equipment away. Is there any point in doing them now other than experience and Skell Bucks?

    6. Do side missions lock after doing story missions? In other words, should I be completing all the side missions I can before doing story missions?

    7. Is there a way to aim down the sights with the rocket launcher? I play without crosshairs, so it feels like I'm flying blind.

    8. When you have Nomad eat at a bivouac--for the damage resistance bonus, I think?-- wtf is she eating?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_WUTEVER
    [link] [comments]

    Love the fact that Actual ordinance comes out of the pods. An added detail that wasn’t needed but a plus if you ask me

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Possibly a sneak peak at the gunsmith additions

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Level 9 Pathfinder Challenges

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    I've been trying to fully level up all the classes but Pathfinder has stumped me. No matter what I do I can't seem to kill 30 enemies without getting detected. I completely cleared camp Black Widow without going into the red and that didn't work, does anyone know a place of good weapons to use to complete it?

    submitted by /u/trust-me-not-a-bot
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a pretty fast and smooth Titan Raid speed run :)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Hey umm can we please have *insert very obscure cosmetic item that’s only purpose is it looks cool here* umm yea thanks ubi!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Like cmon there's way more important things that are needed in this game like an improved gunsmith system, better ai, bug fixing instead of your South Indonesian rainforest palm tree leaf camouflage.

    submitted by /u/Davidplaysgames
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my most recent photo mode saves

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Starting compressions: A member of TF Midnight receives lifesaving aid after a firefight with Sentinel forces.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    PLZ

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:22 PM PST

    can someone please play with me on ps4 really wanna experience the game in a more fun way

    submitted by /u/Longjumping_Air2040
    [link] [comments]

    Assault rifle with the best range? Gr Wildlands.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    I'm playing GR Wildlands right now in ghost mode. This means I'm only allowed to have 1 gun and a handgun. I'm trying to figure out which assault rifle has the best range. I like assault rifles and I need to have decent range if I want to stay stealthy. Does anybody know which assault rifle has the highest potential for range?

    submitted by /u/DATS6
    [link] [comments]

    Been waiting for patches since launch. Has enemy AI been updated?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Really behind on everything that's been updated and was wondering if immersive mode was worth jumping in as a wildlands fan.

    submitted by /u/FancyRaptor
    [link] [comments]

    So any big differences between the Versions of Ghost Recon 2?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    I know they have entirely different missions/time-frame but from what I could gather, the Xbox Version of GR2 wasn't poorly received while the gamecube/ps2 versions were significantly poorly received, were they any major changes responsible for this?

    submitted by /u/Samz707
    [link] [comments]

    Amphib: Elements of TF Midnight on approach to target building during a Snatch and Grab mission.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment