• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Chris Hemsworth/Tyler from Extraction! What do yall think?

    Ghost Recon - Chris Hemsworth/Tyler from Extraction! What do yall think?


    Chris Hemsworth/Tyler from Extraction! What do yall think?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Why is this suppressor not available ubi? It’s obviously in the game as it was in the official gameplay walkthrough.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    These are the sets that i use in Breakpoint

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    W-why Nomad? We were helping!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    "Starting to think that gap year was a bad idea..."

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    I'm El Tio now

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Proud of my Stats. Wish I started this game out with a solid squad like I do now. @EjSpartan777 Add @Ethos777 . I’m spartan add us for custom games. All about building the community on Xbox

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Concept/ Speculation for a new Ghost Class. The Enforcer! Please click on image and zoom to view/ read. What do you think? Any other class you would like to see/ suggest?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    The Most Threatening Shit.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Does anyone else miss Mercenaries?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Anyone else miss Mercenaries in Wildlands? I had a blast in it. So sad no one is playing it anymore.

    submitted by /u/McCoy614
    [link] [comments]

    Panther certification 2

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    How do I complete this? Is it a pvp thing or can I do it on pve? I'm rank 10 on my panther

    submitted by /u/owengriff33
    [link] [comments]

    GRBP - poster art Nr. 19

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    This base has nice building and the enemy is actually intelligent enough to enter from all sides instead of one direction, we need more enemy that uses this kind of approach and if they are able to be more tactical such as throwing flash bang before entering it would be much more immersive.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Another Beast Of A Chopper

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    (Character Reset Bug)

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    So I wanna preface this post by saying I've been playing breakpoint since launch so this character was important to me. But as I was playing the story mode I randomly got disconnected and sent to the create a character screen and after recreating my ghost I had to start from the very beginning of the game with all my ranks and gearscore reset. I still have SOME of my high rank weapons but the ones I was carrying before the bug are gone. I just wanna bring this to someone's attention because this honestly sucks. (If anyone is willing to help me grind gearscore my psn is Eluxiion)

    submitted by /u/Notmalik
    [link] [comments]

    Missiles Out

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    BP Dancing glitch

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Potential stutter fix for GRB/windows when CPU is hitting 100%

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I know I may be slightly late to the party but I picked up the game yesterday and figured some people, especially ones with higher end PCs that are struggling with stutters of not just the game but other programs and windows, I got a fix for it. I could not find any suggestions of doing this but I didn't search that far. Once I had an idea of what the problem was it did not take much to come up with a solution.My issue was that G.R.B hogged the entire CPU and when it asked for more juice windows would get starved. Fix was to simply remove 1-2 cores from G.R.B and say "Hey you are not allowed to use these" in Task Manager (Details sub menu).For anyone who does not know how to do it, this is how I told my discord groups to fix it.

    This fix WILL need to be done EVERY time you launch the game. Its better than nothing.

    In regards to breaking point. For those who got random freezes where their entire computer would freeze (I did) I figured out a solution. Its slightly technical HOWEVER not difficult.Start the game. Now what you gotta do is open up task manager. Make sure it is showing "More details" (If you have a few tabs at the top such as "Processes", "Performance", "App history" and such you already are in detailed mode) and you need to select the tab named "Details". You will see the programs running on your computer. What you want to find is "GRB_UPP.exe". It can have a slightly different name but as long as it is GRB (Ghost Recon Breaking-point) then its the right program. Right click the program and select the option "Set affinity". Uncheck "<All Processors>" and if you have 4 options named "cpu x" (X being a number) then uncheck one of them. The numbers start with 0. If you have more than 4 "CPU x" then uncheck 2 of them and press "OK". This will give your windows a core to work with that breaking point wont be hogging.

    AS a side note this WILL reduce performance, however from what I have noticed , GRB having any more than 4 cores has minimal to NO impact on FPS.

    Sorry about any miss spelled words or poor grammar. Sadly English is not my first language.Hope someone finds this helpful.

    submitted by /u/rulerulle
    [link] [comments]

    Oh shit at least we don't have the missiles

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Just purchased Breakpoint; can't advance past first loading screen (freezes)

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I just purchased GR:Breakpoint yesterday and booted it up for the first time today. I went and selected my play type (immersive) but shortly after that, it advances to a loading screen where the game loads partially and then immediately freezes for no apparent reason. My PC can handle the game so I'm unsure of why this is occurring. Any ideas? I don't understand how a game could literally be this difficult to load, ugh.

    submitted by /u/NF8824
    [link] [comments]

    Is Breakpoint worth £6.50?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Title says it all really. I did enjoy Wildlands but never completed it as I found it a bit repetitive. Is breakpoint worth £6.50 after all the recent updates? And is the Year 1 Pass worth £7?

    submitted by /u/iamwk12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment