• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Ghost Recon - East? I thought you said Weast!

    Ghost Recon - East? I thought you said Weast!


    East? I thought you said Weast!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    "Nice! Your fruit killing skills are remarkable."

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    I'm so proud of this photo

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Ghost Recon: Next - Part IX Building of the idea of the next GR title (after breakpoint) having a pool of A.I. Ghost to choose from with unique skills. Here is a mock-up of some ideas of squad mate abilities. This would allow you to have squad mates based on how you play. Who would you choose?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Something About TF141 That I Love. Staff Sergeant Marcus Griggs

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    The next Ghost Recon should focus on squad based gameplay

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    CTSFO Met. Police.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    SAS and Navy Seals joint operation on wildlands ��������

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Describe the r/GhostRecon in one meme

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    As much as there are bugs to be fixed, this game still surprises a lot, and we have to recognize the work of the team, and to improve this game more and more, and this franchise, which is special to me.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    "What the hell kind of name is Soap, Eh? How'd a mupppet like you pass selection?"

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    A small compilation of our dedication to clear Camp Kodiak cleanly

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Coordinated C4 explotion ?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    If I place a couple of C4 explosives, the explotion shouldn't be coordinated when I hit the button?

    I Was doing the faction mission to destroy the virus boxes in wolves' tiger base (coal island, sinking country) and when I was ready to destroy the three boxes only one was destroyed, the other two didn't and the two c4 object placed were lost and even when I was able to get into the base -funny glitch where All the wolves and Sentinel gather around the helipad in yellow alert doing nothing- just to be killed when the wolves started to hunt -don't know why the AI automatically know where you are in this cases-...

    So... Is there something I'm missing to do the bombing all together or I had to do one by one?? It's makes no sense if that's the case

    submitted by /u/gavilan21
    [link] [comments]

    In what kind of world someone will put knee pad on top of a pant that have integrated kneepad .... ahhhh UBI...

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Marines REACT to Ghost Recon Breakpoint | Experts React

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    A good blast is one that can be observed in safety

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    M4 Has To Be My Favourite ASR In This Game

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    When the AI Teammates Arrive

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    I'm not expecting too much seeing as they're an after thought for the devs, but at least to the standard of Wildlands by it's end. I really hope they realise most of us will want to customise their look so we aren't running around in full camos with a bunch of paramilitary civilian outfits backing us. I also hope that the reason it's taking so long is because they're getting their own voice actors to provide contextual dialogue. I know a lot of people said they don't really care by this point, but I think it'd make the gameplay loop and world feel a lot less empty for a lot of us if we have someone chatting occasionally and calling out obscure target locations ('by the tree!').

    I'm not expecting a tone like even being able to customise their weapons, that'd be nice but possibly a lot more work for the devs who're already feeling pretty unloved by both the community and their own bosses higher up in Ubisoft. Not even through their own faults since they clearly weren't given enough time to complete the game.

    Basically as long as they speak to the player and we can change them to our own specs appearance wise, I'm happy. I hope that the reason they're taking so long to implement is so they actually fit in to the game and not just because they left only two of their devs to work on it for a year.

    submitted by /u/SplashNCrash
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 YT20KHOODED / breakpoint roleplay

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Roleplay server ghost recon breakpoint us marines

    submitted by /u/YTKHOODED
    [link] [comments]

    Account Deleted

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    i log onto ghost recon after getting off for few hours and it puts me in a cinematic and it has me choose a face creation and i log out and log back in and my account is no longer there

    submitted by /u/LIL4XO
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my buddy celebrating after clearing Camp Kodiak

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Do you think the Gamology's Experts React on GR Breakpoint reached Ubisoft at least?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    It pains me still that Breakpoint still feels like a Destiny wannabe. 😞

    submitted by /u/ilgn-z0r_El
    [link] [comments]

    Did you hear?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Hawkins and Grant

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/IRedditSolo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment