• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Ghost Recon - This seems rather fitting for here.

    Ghost Recon - This seems rather fitting for here.


    This seems rather fitting for here.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Who wore it better?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Went back to Wildlands recently and remembered how damn hard it was killing the Predator.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I call bullshit. It’s been nearly 8 hours. Servers are trash. Live service is trash. Required internet connection is trash, and last, but certainly not least, Ubisoft is trash.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    This is a problem Ubi...playing solo, immersive, should never have to rely on a damn connection to your bugged servers.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Look at that, going on a super good run and the game crashes and ruins the fun....http://www.twitch.tv/rakha589/v/609549201?sr=a

    Are you guys able to play more than 5 mins???

    submitted by /u/rakha589
    [link] [comments]

    Ubi: "Breakpoint will push you to the limits, where terrain matters" - gives helicopter after first mission. Kojima: "You play a delivery man" - Here are some ladders and ropes, oh and vehicles can run out of power. Plus you need to plot you own routes on the map, and boots can break down...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Some things I want to see (return) in future GR titles (ideas pulled from previous GR titles)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I really hope the next GR isn't always online

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Remember when they announced it was going be an always online game and some (a lot) of us protested and people were like "it's 2019, how can you not have internet access?"

    How's that WiFi now?

    submitted by /u/-destination_unknown
    [link] [comments]

    WTF is that a hood???

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Saw this interesting bug after completing The Omega

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I'm getting "Mountain-00016" messeges and the game keeps crashing.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/agrobabb
    [link] [comments]

    Mountain-00016

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    That moment when you were up all night trying to defeat Cerberus with some randoms you actually made friends with, but you still couldn't beat him, so you tell the rando bois "we'll try a different strategy tomorrow" and then you go to log in, only to be kicked to the main menu in 5 minutes, 3 different times. I love this game, I really do. I'll just never understand Ubi's servers.

    submitted by /u/posey343
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play immersive mode?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I'm on pc and every time I hop into the discord it's just loads of people asking about the dumb raid. Does anyone in the PC community actually play immersive? Is there a discord that does immersive without it being like a crazy Milsim thing. I joined one of those Milsim discord's and OH MY GOD YALL ARE CRAZY. I couldn't even use a gun i wanted because i hadn't gone through the "proper training". I'm ranting. Anyways...anyone play immersive on pc?

    submitted by /u/brycyle_93
    [link] [comments]

    please make breakpoint playable offline

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I hate that because my lan gets disconnected for one second I'm forced to start the game back up again or that i can't play because ubisoft has a server problem. it shouldn't be the case that a single player game has to be always online

    submitted by /u/Aleforce95
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Breakpoint, first impressions...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Today is proof that Ubisoft cannot do online.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Let's start with this. I bought Breakpoint after Ghost Experience. Always online didn't bug me since I found out you can pause in solo. (Looking at you r/division and r/elitedangerous).

    I actually love Breakpoint. Since Konami killed my favorite franchise and refuse to reboot it... Or do anything with it since Metal Gear Survive.

    But today. MOUNTAIN 00016. Over and over. Ubisoft has learned in the past 4 years that they have no business building servers and supporting online games. Just look at their history....

    It seems all of their games (more on PS4) are having connectivity issues. Oddly enough you know what game is not and running just fine?

    Fucking Wildlands.

    Hopped back in and grabbed a musket and replayed "The Jungle Moved" so I can feel like Nouredine Abboud claiming "always online is the way to go".

    Rant over. Love Breakpoint. Hate Nouredine. Can't wait for AI Squadies.

    submitted by /u/kingbankai
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    That MOUNTAIN 00016 sure is fuckin' things up for those who own a PS4 right now. Twelve hours and still the issue hasn't been fixed.

    submitted by /u/G4150317
    [link] [comments]

    Noob here.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I just got Breakpoint a couple days ago for $20. I really like it so far. I'm impressed with the gigantic world and something about the feel of the combat makes it seem so realistic to me. Like the way the NPCs react to bullets, and the sounds, ect. Anyway, although I'm enjoying it, I feel like I'm really struggling. I put like 300hrs into Division 2. This being a ubisoft 3rd person shooter, I figured it'd be similar in gameplay and feel to Division 2. Long story short, it's not...at all. I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to play it. For example, when taking over a base am I supposed to kill everyone or sneak around to the objective? It seems I get overwhelmed very easily and killed. I also have a lot of trouble with the aiming. My sensitivity is super low, and I still shoot all over the place. Also, I'm pretty much a solo player. My progress has just been very slow and I've died A LOT. I wanted to see if anyone had any advice? Or maybe experienced something similar when you started? I'd like to get into this game, because i think if you're good, it could be super fun. TIA fam.

    submitted by /u/unholyRoller85
    [link] [comments]

    Mountain 16 errors every 10 mins.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Game crashes with mountain 16 errors every 10 mins, unplayable right now, anyone has it too ? Was there some kind of maintenance ?

    submitted by /u/rakha589
    [link] [comments]

    Mountain-00016 error

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Got the game a week or so ago, been playing the free version for a few hours and continued the same character after buying. It's been relatively fine all this time, but today i just can't play normally. If i'm getting into action of shooting/looting/recon'ing information, i can barely last ten minutes before the game literally throws me out of my basically single player lobby to tell me that there's an Mountain-00016 error, and that's it. I've been lying in the mud for the last forty minutes after loading for the fifth time in a different location while doing nothing - and i'm just fine with no errors. I know it's literally a $60 mmo at this point, but i can quote the 2.0 patch notes that specifically said about NOT kicking out of the game anyone that has possible connection problems with Ubi servers. Why is that not working, then? And why am i getting this error specifically if i'm interacting with anything that affects my progression (gear/enemies/location discovery/etc)? I'm sure my connection is fine, and i've restarted both my router and my console at least once already, so it's most likely not on my end at all. Can i just force offline mode in my game somehow so that i won't get any more of this bullshit?

    Edit: So it's been like three hours and there's still new people here saying the problem exists. I'm not even that angry about Ubi's servers not working properly, the most annoying part is that they addressed it in the patchnotes of the Ghost Experience patch, and yet it's still all connected and you can't play shit with problems on their end. It's ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/ilya39
    [link] [comments]

    I made SSGT Blanchard from FFDP's gone away music video

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    The aftermath of a night ambush

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Anyone experiencing this?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment