• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Why adding a fence cutter if you can't cut through half of the fences or if there is a door with no one guarding it???

    Ghost Recon - Why adding a fence cutter if you can't cut through half of the fences or if there is a door with no one guarding it???


    Why adding a fence cutter if you can't cut through half of the fences or if there is a door with no one guarding it???

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    In case the dev's need Inspiration for what items to put on the vests in a future update. Pleeaaaaaaaaaase

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Weapon attachments shouldn't been locked behind the raid at all

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    When I read 'alternative silencers' in the TU notes, I was hoping for something like this.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Been working on this for a while now. My ideal Ghost Recon game, not finished but figured I would throw up what I have already. It is in-progress so please forgive any spelling, grammar mistakes. Would love feed back from you guys! Thanks for reading, you may have to zoom in and scroll.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    At this point they should unlock golem island to explore.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Not bad for a 20 year old Clancy game... what do you think?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    With tiered loot gone, nothing would improve gameplay more than an overhaul to the severely lacking AI.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Constantly picking up and swapping out our enchanted pants was a tedious drag. Now that that's been removed, the most severe impediment to a tense, immersive gameplay experience is the way enemies fail to respond believably to players' actions.

    Here's a list of improvements we're in desperate need of. If there's anything I missed, let me know.

    • Flying drones shouldn't automatically home in on bodies, they should have to come across them the same way any other enemy would.

    • Enemy patrols in the wilderness should be larger and less common. This would make them both more dangerous and less annoying. The wilderness mostly serves as travel filler at the moment, but this would create longer firefights out there instead of having them restricted to outposts.

    • Enemies, besides Breachers, should be less aggressive during combat alerts. The ones who are already very close should still charge you, but the rest should try to set up a perimeter around you or your last known position.

    • Enemies, besides Heavies, should always be staggered by getting hit. A sniper shouldn't be able to land a perfect shot while he's in the middle of taking a volley to the chest.

    • Enemies should react to hearing a buddy go down next to them as if they're taking fire, not like they just stumbled across a cold body. Right now they have to already be looking at them to react appropriately.

    • Enemies shouldn't go virtually deaf upon becoming suspicious/alerted. I guess it makes sense when they're firing, but otherwise it leads to some pretty immersion-shattering obliviousness.

    • Enemies, besides Snipers/sentries, should conduct actual searches during yellow suspicion, not just stand in place waiting to die.

    • Enemies should get suspicious and search if they catch a decent glimpse of you, i.e. the Detection Meter passes a certain threshold. As it is now they just do nothing unless the Detection Meter fills 100%, at which point it's straight to a combat alert.

    • Outposts should only go down to yellow suspicion after you've vanished long enough, not all the way back to zero suspicion. It makes no sense for an outpost to stand down completely after it's had a combat alert.

    • Players should be shielded from suspicion in covered vehicles unless they're driving suspiciously.

    submitted by /u/dysGOPia
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish UBI would stop paying for crazy tie-ins and advertisements, pay for real world operators and gear / weapons...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    That's not how cars work ubi

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Really wished ubi listened as much as iw did.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    My attempt to make caveira from R6

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Optical camo really works fine in Wildlands

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Damn this game is beautiful

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Less than 6% of the entire Xbox playerbase has even attempted the raid, that’s a big oof for Ubisoft. Hope they learn from their mistake.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    I really tried to like breakpoint but IMO its shit. So back to bolivia time to remind the sicarios who the boogie bois are

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Doing what you can with what you got “Flannel Daddy”

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    The greatest flaw of Breakpoint is the undercooked Gunsmith

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I really like Breakpoint. I have been enjoying the game lately and even though some of the bigger flaws of Wildlands weren't fixed, like how it can feel really clunky to climb mountain ledges, I'm okay with this, as going by my limited knowledge of Game development I understand that some of these things can be an absolute bitch to get right for the most experienced of studios.

    But if there is one thing I refuse to believe cannot be fixed, and NEEDS to be fixed, because it's one of the key elements of modern Ghost Recon, it's Gunsmith, which has been butchered in Breakpoint.

    I have a feeling that the developers underestimate the purpose of picatinny rails and RI systems like KeyMod; the universal compatibility between weapons and attachments. This is the only way I can explain how I can mount the Vented Angle Foregrip on my MP5, but for the Tac-50 and 416 it's off limits. And how I can not mount a Range Finder or MAWL-DA on the Tac-50 or P90 when it's no issue for the AK12.

    I could understand if that was done for the sake of PvP balancing, but not only does nobody take PvP seriously in this game, you also have the ability to flag attachments as incompatible in Ghost War. You already seperately balance guns themselves for the mode, so why not attachments as well.

    I want the ability to mount a bipod or a foregrip on my Five-seveN and a Grenade Launcher on my G28 because why the hell not. I want to be able to select a short barrel for my Tac-50 even though it would be inefficient to select a range-reducing attachment on the Sniper Rifle whose key advantage is that it has the greatest effective range of all sniper rifles, because why the hell not. And I want to have the ability to use all sights and scopes for all weapons that could theoretically mount them because it makes no sense that I can only mount russian scopes on an AK12 because that gun has the same topside rails as an MP7.

    I'm a Ghost. I took down a drug cartel wearing a flannel shirt and sneakers. So let me put a MAWL-DA on my Desert Eagle and be amazed at what I can do if you let me.

    submitted by /u/Chris_7941
    [link] [comments]

    Where were you, when they built the ladder to heaven?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Skirmish at speed always looks epic

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Combat in the nature

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I would like to have more combat in the nature. I would like some missions where I have to ambush a convoy in the forest, snipe a patrol in the snow, rescue some civilians through a swamp... The kind of situations where survival is required.

    Currently all missions are related to specific locations with buildings or man made structures. Everything I can do in the nature is to random enemies and without any story driven purpose.

    I bought this game because of the trailer that showed this kind of action and I'm really missing it.

    All the game is supposed to be about surviving in Auroa but, as soon as I got to Erewhon and put my hands on a chopper, the game started to feel more like a standard urban sandbox (but with buildings separated by hundreds of meters).

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Octan-FG
    [link] [comments]

    BOPE Operator (Brazil- 2020 uniform) MK17 Short

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Rosebud was an invasive plant. Had to go.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Ghost Recon: Jankpoint

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment