• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Forgive the spam but this is what I really need my kits looking like in a AAA Title that is deemed a military tactical shooter. This game is like 7 years old mind you.

    Ghost Recon - Forgive the spam but this is what I really need my kits looking like in a AAA Title that is deemed a military tactical shooter. This game is like 7 years old mind you.


    Forgive the spam but this is what I really need my kits looking like in a AAA Title that is deemed a military tactical shooter. This game is like 7 years old mind you.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    We really need gun slings to be able to quickly switch to our secondary firearm. It is basic equipment

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Better than the ghosts

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Return of the Pouchiest pouchy boy

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Make more lights able to be shot out

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    This is supposed to be a stealth game. Maybe not on the same level as a Splinter Cell/Metal Gear Solid, but still a stealth game nonetheless. In Wildlands, almost every type of light was able to be shot out. However, in Breakpoint, nearly half of the lights are unable to be shot out.

    I know this isn't a huge glaring issue, and I know there's much bigger more important issues with the game that need to be addressed, but I do think it'd be nice if they made all the lights able to be shot out, instead of just a select few.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/cole8055
    [link] [comments]

    I'd be happy with an open world a third the size with much more detail and in depth mechanics

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Pretty much title. The one big base in Ground Zeroes is a better experience than the large overall experience of Breakpoint.

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    This Should be the Scorpion EVO3 CQC

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    CAS: Another thing missing is the ability to call air support or an ally squad (like in wildlands). I wish I can equip a soflam and guided missile on a target position...

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I'm getting called out here

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Half a year passed, where is squad AI... ?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    as in title

    submitted by /u/IKilroywashere
    [link] [comments]

    Still feels like an early access Steam indie game.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    It's just so... Messy. The AI is atrocious, the animations are hit and miss, the UI is a mess, there are so many bugs...

    I want to love it so badly. I really do.

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    Just tried wildlands for the first time!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    After playing Breakpoint for 300 hours I downloaded the wildlands demo and love it just as much. I feel like I just got a brand new ghost recon game..can't wait to play the shit out of Wildlands.

    submitted by /u/ImmortalHitman720
    [link] [comments]

    That's more like it.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Crashes in Shop?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    99% of the time, if I open the shop at a bivouac or at Maria's shop, the game will crash and kick me back to the dashboard. When I load the game back up it works the very first time.

    Any known fixes to this? Xbox One if that helps.

    submitted by /u/SteveButlerisSenpai
    [link] [comments]

    “I thought you were dead!”

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Luck

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I hope Moa Islands will be the expected desert biome, so that my desert outfits will make sense someday

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Upham!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    In this game you can often observe incredibly colorful landscapes

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Ubisoft please add the battle belt to the third echelon shirt

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    It dissapears and it makes my outfit look funny when I put body armor over it.

    I understand why the fourth echelon shirt doesn't have it because it is a piece armor already, but c'mon.

    submitted by /u/Break-The-Walls
    [link] [comments]

    May The best wolf Survive...

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Let’s go back to base

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment