• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Ghost Recon - Obligatory post about wanting this headgear in Breakpoint - Day 9,000,005

    Ghost Recon - Obligatory post about wanting this headgear in Breakpoint - Day 9,000,005


    Obligatory post about wanting this headgear in Breakpoint - Day 9,000,005

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:52 PM PST

    Forgot how much fun and ‘real’ Wildlands is

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:18 AM PST

    *channels inner garand thumb*

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    Please give us Slings

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:15 PM PST

    Alpine

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    How would you guys feel if the current ghosts had been inspired by this artist's work?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:12 AM PST

    New Years Resolution: Don't put scopes on shotguns

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:12 PM PST

    Tears of the sunset

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Movement Fluidity? These are the same guys behind AC:Unity...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:35 PM PST

    Movement is too stiff (even when falling). Assassin's Creed: Unity arguably had the best parkour in the AC franchise (and it's lip syncing was light years better than Breakpoints!), so why can't you implement some of that smooth movement into this game? Nomad doesn't need to move like one of the assassins, but being more nimble and being a lot better at navigating around objects with ease would make this game a lot more playable. Implement some light parkour. Holding down the climb button should allow Nomad to slide over car hoods and similar objects, leap over fences, and other objects with ease. Even climbing ladders should be smoother; instead, it's slow and cumbersome. This is a special ops soldier, someone who is part of an elite unit. Ghosts are trained to get in and get out with ease. They shouldn't have the motion of a robot from an 80s B-movie. Please look into improving the movement. It would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/0685R
    [link] [comments]

    [Titan/RAID complaint] It seems very wrong to me that C4 explosives do nothing, explosions do nothing, EMP's, etc. The only way you can take it down is shooting bullets up its ass through a license plate hole.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:32 AM PST

    It's made of tons of metal and supposed to be unstoppable, I get it. However, since they were "aiming for realism" in the game, this seems very far fetched and ruins the whole idea of wanting to actually complete the raid. As if that wasn't enough, you then have to play a game with.. lasers.. and then you have to play it again but with more lasers. Because, you know, that just makes sense.

    It also doesn't help that this several ton vehicle can move faster than most can get out of the way. Realism seems to have taken a flying leap with this one, nice job, Ubi.

    I don't mean to be another prick on here complaining, but this really, really needs work.

    submitted by /u/youwillruinyourself
    [link] [comments]

    I have read your opinions, and here is the finished product.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    So Breakpoint ended up being Jim Sterling’s worst game of 2019...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Discuss? Do we feel it deserved this?

    Even as someone who enjoyed (and even continues to enjoy) the game, I feel it does deserve to be on that top ten list. Do we think it'll eventually pull a Battlefront 2, or are we counting on Ubi to just give up on it (assuming they haven't already done).

    submitted by /u/R97R
    [link] [comments]

    Just chill and enjoy the view

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    I rarely shoot my guns ��‍♂️

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:29 PM PST

    Life hack them all

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:04 PM PST

    Dirtbiking

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    Question about Nomads team

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:24 PM PST

    I'm about halfway through the campaign, and I had a question, out of the OG wild lands team was Weaver the only one that died? Holt got injured pretty badly and is brought to the cave base, and Midas is MIA as far as I know.

    Was just wondering

    submitted by /u/Lord-Dravakin
    [link] [comments]

    Reinforcements incomi...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:09 AM PST

    Saw this in a Russian Badger video. Does anybody happen to know what clothes he's wearing and how to get that camo?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:41 AM PST

    Please add a single player means to acquire raid loot.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:58 AM PST

    I just finished Breakpoint (PC version) yesterday. By finished I mean all main and side missions completed. My favorite thing about Breakpoint is that unlike Wildlands it was geared more towards a single player experience. Wildlands, which I also played completely solo, was clearly built for coop but allowed you to play solo with NPC teammates if you wanted, which I did. Breakpoint was clearly designed and balanced for the solo player, which I consider a feature rather than a flaw. But then at the end of the game the only way to get better loot is by doing the raid, a forced multi-player experience. And when I say forced I don't mean it's like Destiny where you could play it solo if you're an asshole with tons of time and hate yourself, but should play it with other people. I mean you literally cannot play the Breakpoint raid solo because of the 4 panel activation sequences. But I really wanted the better loot so I agreed, against my better judgement, to partake in a multiplayer experience. How wrong I was to make that decision.

    I of course used the random matchmaking to find a raid group. I was made group leader, which I'm fine with but probably shouldn't have been put in that position considering I had literally never done the raid before. The game paired me with 3 veterans, which is what I wanted for efficiency sake. But the problem with veterans is that they often don't use basic coop etiquette. None of them used mics and they barely used the text chat. Like literally 3 words maximum at a time. I'm willing to acknowledge that this may have been because of language limitations because I live in Asia but I only speak English so they may very well have just preferred Chinese but they were able to type their short responses in English so it's either be an asshole and stereotype them or they were arrogant assholes who didn't feel the need to actually cooperate in a coop scenario. Take your pick. To be fair though, the text chat broke literally every 5 minutes so maybe they just didn't want to deal with it because I was ready to throw my keyboard with all the "Ubisoft services currently not working" messages I was getting while trying to use the text chat. These veterans, who I'm only calling that because of their high gear scores (all above 260), all seemed to think they were playing COD. They split up and ran to the objectives on their own without caring to work together. The only time we worked together was when we just happened to get to a fight at the same time. To their credit though, everyone was very good about reviving each other when needed.

    The objectives are not clear in the raid. Or at least they weren't as clear to me as the regular game objectives. And they weren't being marked on the map, which I know is a function if you turn off the guided mode but I had the guided mode on so I found this really irritating in a long form scenario that I was already ambivalent about being in. We managed to defeat the first boss fairly easily once we actually got to that fight but never made it to the second boss because for some reason we couldn't figure out where panel D was. I felt like it was clear where we needed to go but the other 3 didn't seem to think it was necessary or correct to go where I believed we were supposed to go. And again this was all done with a constantly broken text chat function and 3 word replies when it was working.

    Ultimately 1 of the guys, the most arrogant of the 3 in my opinion, dropped out. No warning just mid mission dropped out. Then another guy taking the hint dropped soon after that. So I turned on the matchmaking and rather than send me more players it invites me to another session. So I joined the session because I had already wasted 2 hours and just wanted the damn loot. I had hoped the next group would be better on all counts and that we could make up the honestly small amount of progress we had actually made fairly quickly.

    I joined the group and ironically it's the same 2 guys who had just dropped out of my group and a third random. And now we're right back at the beginning of the raid, which I think is a dumb mechanic anyway. It should have pushed me into a raid that had completed my latest large objective or taken the group to my point in the raid. But it didn't really matter because the first guy to drop from my original group saw our names and immediately dropped out from that new group. Then I just gave up and ended up wasting 2 hours for almost no loot. I got a couple pieces from defeating the first boss.

    Now you can say I'm the asshole in this scenario for having not already completed the raid before. You can call me an asshole for playing for the loot instead of the love of the game. I'm fine with that. But what I'm not fine with is being forced to play with other people to get better gear when I have already played the game for 50 hours solo. Just let me keep playing the game solo. I won't bother anyone. I don't want to bother anyone. I just want the damn 260+ loot. There has to be some way to make it possible for solo players to remain solo players and also get the raid class loot. Make me replay missions. Give me a new super difficult solo mission. Let me use in game currency to buy 260+ gear from the shop. Dare I say it let me use in game currency to buy raid gear loot boxes. But please for the love of God don't make me play with other people, because I don't want to do that. And I shouldn't have to. I got the Ultimate Edition and deserve access to all the gear just like any other player. Me wanting to play solo shouldn't hinder me from being able to get the best gear. Especially when I don't even play PVP. Not like I could though. I spent 20 minutes trying to get a match just so I could complete that Ghost War Uplay achievement but couldn't get more than 3 total players in the lobby at one time. Basically my entire multiplayer experience with Breakpoint has been garbage in an otherwise glitchy but ultimately enjoyable single player game.

    Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/DJMMT
    [link] [comments]

    Proper trigger discipline

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:47 PM PST

    So what's up with the Trey Stone, Josiah Hill, Ilsa Herzog, and others' missions? In identity it says that I have completed 100% of the story after completing the available missions. Does this mean that we will not be able to fight these bosses? Or will they be featured in a future update?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:41 PM PST

    Um, Ubisoft, can you check which Description you put in the Patient Zero Faction Mission (Completed) Next Time and NOT GIVE SPOILERS for Chatper 6? (I promise you guys, even I didn't expect this error)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:14 AM PST

    silver stake tactical glitch?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    i heard there was a way to get the silver stake tactical to around 500 damage, any facts behind this?

    submitted by /u/TheDoctorOnyx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment