• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Ghost Recon - My friend's vehicle didn't load

    Ghost Recon - My friend's vehicle didn't load


    My friend's vehicle didn't load

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:18 AM PST

    Things that Breakpoint should have already

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:48 AM PST

    • AI teammates
    • Strafing while prone
    • Daily enemy routines such as eating and sleeping
    • Shitballs
    • Wildlands or Future Soldier gunsmiths combined
    • Ghillie hoods
    • A wanted meter that sends out more Wolves if you cause too much chaos.
    • More varied enemies such as crossbow snipers that also use prone camo, stealth enemies that use thermal goggles and smoke grenades, etc.
    • Ambushes and minefields to make you recalculate your routes to enemy bases
    submitted by /u/Proto_06
    [link] [comments]

    Not funny didnt laugh

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:42 PM PST

    FWEEEW FWEEW FWEEW

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    You all said you wanted attachments?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:46 PM PST

    Explosions even have a shockwave around them, this game is beautiful if it’s nothing else

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:54 PM PST

    Roleplaying as the sole surviving pilot from Operation Greenstone

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    Explosion

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Wasted potential but still fun.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:29 PM PST

    Ghost recon breakpoint is probably my favourite out of Wildlands and Breakpoint, but it's also one of the most frustrating games I've played.

    I'll start with the gameplay, the idle camo, and the carrying team-mates thing is great addition, I love them both. But they went and removed squamates, meaning both of these mechanics are used substantially less than probably they should be.

    Then there's the world. The map itself feels fun to explore. Rolling town hills, sniping from cliffs and exploring around. And then they ruin it, no NPC's, large walks throughout Forrest's, lack of even dangerous wildlife. Such a wasted potential of the world, but one I hope they fix.

    We also have Erehwon, it's a cool little hub. Everyone hidden together to avoid the ghosts and planning a resistance. Then what to UBI do? Add dozens of other players who run and stand around doing nothing of interest. Ruins the entire place.

    Guns, guns I hate. They should be fun to use, and versatile. Currently I feel I'm being handicapped with weapons as I need to constantly upgrade my weapons to something higher level. Why is this a thing? Why can't I use the weapons I want? This is probably the most annoying change to me. I wanna snipe and get close, in reality my best possible weapons are both snipers. Anything else I no longer feel competitive.

    Finally, the story. The story is actually strong in my opinion. Or strong enough. I thought the backstory was interesting, the set-pieces in the cutscenes feel interesting, and I thought he was always a threat. HOWEVER, they're all broken. I've yet to find a cutscene without some technical issue. From lip desync, to Audi issues. To missing textures. It's a mess.

    The game is SO enjoyable to play from a mechanical stand point. It's one of the stronger open world games I've played in a few years. From a basic level.

    If the game had an extra year or 2 in development I feel it could've been perfect. But as it stands right now, it's a load of missed potential. I hope Ubisoft manage to bring it back together, and it's fun enough. But goddamn is it annoying to play due to the issues.

    Do you agree? Or do you think I'm missing some crucial details.

    submitted by /u/Karax9699
    [link] [comments]

    fixed his face, sorry I can't fix the game.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Many people mentioned to me that Holts mask was actually an airsoft mask which I was unaware of, so I removed it and put on a balaclava. So, what’s better? Left or right?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:51 AM PST

    I fight for communism on Auroa

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:04 AM PST

    Ghost are really advanced soldiers

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:19 AM PST

    Launched Wildlands for the first time in a while. This happened about two minutes in. Thank god this wasn't my Ghost Mode character...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:34 PM PST

    Please explain to me what is so controversial about breakpoint (outside of the obvious)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    So I can clearly see the bugs that the game has, and the questionable gear number is driving me crazy too. But this is the by far the most fun I've had with any game in a very long time. This is my first Ghost Recon, but the community is making it clear that this is not a Ghost Recon game and I haven't been able to uncover why. I'd like to have a discussion about it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Knight0186
    [link] [comments]

    how does the gun rankings work?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:09 PM PST

    I am very confused... I have a gun like level 12 ASR that I love and every gun I get seems to be higher gear level but stats wise just doesn't seem to be better? Are the gear numbers arbitrary?

    submitted by /u/searayman
    [link] [comments]

    I think White Obama is on to something . . .

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:58 AM PST

    New Chest Locations for Raid

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:52 AM PST

    Sector 1:

    Golem Island Satellite Dish

    Go to the middle of the satellite dish and take ladder down

    Chemical Pipeline

    Climb tower at northwest of main base

    Sector 2:

    Camp Phoenix

    One of the houses on North side

    Missile Site Ruins

    In main building on surface (not in underground bunker)

    Sector 3:

    Scandium Mine

    North corner right next to node that needs to be hacked to access the Lavaduct elevator

    No Mans Land

    In back at the old traffic control tower

    submitted by /u/mattackmattack
    [link] [comments]

    My heart sank a little when these were not playable...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:55 PM PST

    Any way to stop my gun from turning green when walking through grass, or completely white when in snow? Cant tell if this is a bug or not but its really annoying.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Not getting high GS drops

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:52 PM PST

    I ran the raid and only beat the gargoyle and got all 250+ drops along with the koblin. I'm currently sitting at 232 GS but when I loot chests in the open world I still get drops for my lower GS (150), nothing is 250+. What's going on and how can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/xFR0STYYYx
    [link] [comments]

    Spawn Glitch in Raid

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Why don't they make it to where you don't spawn outside the area of operations?

    submitted by /u/jrstout82
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment