• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Ghost Recon - Let’s get a collab between GR and AR500 armor to hop on the Mandalorian hype train!

    Ghost Recon - Let’s get a collab between GR and AR500 armor to hop on the Mandalorian hype train!


    Let’s get a collab between GR and AR500 armor to hop on the Mandalorian hype train!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:24 PM PST

    Throwback to that time a guy thought this was a ghost hunting sub

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:41 AM PST

    50% cheaper in one month. Yep, great game. Will never pre-order again. Trust broken.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PST

    Chill Out

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    Excuse me sir,do you have a moment to talk about freedom?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:26 PM PST

    when the raid finally drops with absolutely no game breaking bugs

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:59 AM PST

    Isn’t That Important But..

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:16 PM PST

    Most LMGs with a ammunition belt don't have a animation for each bullet fed into it. It's just static. It's definitely isn't the most important issue with this game, more of a pet peeve.

    submitted by /u/ExoticMari
    [link] [comments]

    Doing some research

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Is it just me or is this a new wolf head piece for snipers

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    Counteracting recoil is a bit difficult ngl

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:16 PM PST

    8v8 or 16v16

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    I'm enjoying ghost war pvp for breakpoint, i'm not that good at it but I am enjoying it.

    I don't suppose the devs would think about putting higher amounts of team sides in would they?

    Had to ask.

    submitted by /u/jinxedmusic
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else unable to listen to audio files?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:48 PM PST

    Im trying to get into the background of the game and story but I cant listen to a single audio file I pick up. The ones that look like USBs. Its incredibly frustrating because I want to be invested in whats happening but with only knowing half the story I can't.

    submitted by /u/13th_Penal_Legion
    [link] [comments]

    Incoming

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:08 PM PST

    With this shot I wanted to visualize how an Azrael might see the world below

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:36 PM PST

    Patrolling Remanzo’s arid oasis in Bolivia.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:26 AM PST

    Ghost covering a crash site

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:29 AM PST

    " Shit balls "

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:00 PM PST

    Are the seasonal rewards for Breakpoint a pretty long grind?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    I just bought the game monday. I was just wondering if it would be worth grinding the faction missions with the time that is left.

    submitted by /u/Justin9054
    [link] [comments]

    Had this bug since launch, weird looking blood splatter all over my character's back. I also had instances where the kneepads would be entirely covered in blood too. Fix pls.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Are we ever going to get more patches?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:53 PM PST

    Like we did in Wildlands with the patches pack that had all the different country flags? Now there's obviously a shit ton of other things in the game that should take priority over this of course. But a lot of those things seem to be big undertakings that aren't easy and/or quick to implement (enemy AI improvements being the #1 most important and probably one of the more difficult undertakings)

    However, I do feel like a patches pack with all the country flags would be something pretty easily added. And we've been screwed over so hard with this game, that I feel like it'd only be right for Ubisoft to give us this for free. If they want to put it on the store and charge $5 or something for it, then so be it. But I do think it should be given to everyone for free. I know they gave us all the multicam variants as an 'apology' for the awful launch of the game, but it's not like they lost any money by doing that. All they had to do was more or less flip a switch.

    Idk. Whether it's given to us for free or not is besides the point in the big picture. I just want a flag patches pack!

    submitted by /u/cole8055
    [link] [comments]

    Break the cycle

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:48 AM PST

    So i'd been grinding for Battle Point tiers like the rest of us. I really wanted the ghillie top and gold camo. It was the same routine every night. Get back form the gym, eat, shower, grind BP, play Outer Worlds, go to sleep, repeat. Every day after work.

    Well work and life picked up and I put down games for a while. Deadlines were coming, my social life needed tending to, and games just weren't a priority.

    Now that I'm out of the habbit, I really just can't bring myself to turn this damn game on, anymore. I still want those rewards, but not enough to actually turn the game on. I figured that when the mid-november update hit, I'd be inspired to play again. Nice shiny new patch full of quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes to re-ignite my will to grind. But that didn't happen.

    Maybe it was the shitty patch. Maybe it's the fact that I don't enjoy this aspect of the game. Maybe it's the fact that the ghillie top actually looks stupid and unrealistic.

    I'm just rambling, but I've actually enjoyed my free time much more without this game being a part of it.

    submitted by /u/FrostByte62
    [link] [comments]

    super weird NGV glitch !, it worked fine after restarting tho !

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:58 PM PST

    I have 1 crate left and 3 rewards remaining. But it says “Unlock all reward tiers to get everything”. I’ve gotten the stupid brown knife 3 times. Once was AFTER they patched it. FFS.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Some changes I would suggest. (rough thoughts) Any input?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:27 AM PST

    1. Add more frequent music/radio stations in vehicles.

    2. Put VIPs in the actual jailcells on rescue missions.

    3. Give extra battlepoints for certain actions.

    4. Decrease Sentinel presence in cleared out provinces.

    5.Add a stealth system to vehicles like in Wildlands.

    1. Add option to buy all mk2 and mk3 consumables.

    2. Copy paint and attachment preset on finding new version of same weapon.

    3. Improve walking and jogging animations.

    4. Have more Wolves hunting you frequently upon wreaking havoc.

    5. Always put bivouac/cutscene up for vote, even when in close proximity.

    6. Put all cosmetics eventually up for sale by Skell credits.

    submitted by /u/honingkweker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment