• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    Ghost Recon - My hobby: cosplaying as G.I. Joe characters

    Ghost Recon - My hobby: cosplaying as G.I. Joe characters


    My hobby: cosplaying as G.I. Joe characters

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:38 AM PST

    The dodge-roll saved me, thanks dodge-roll

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:22 AM PST

    Cpt. Anthony "Nomad" Perryman -2014 Operation Hornet Nest (Mexico Conflict)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:08 AM PST

    This is what happens when they basically remove the rocket cool down

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:51 PM PST

    Ghost Recon Breakpoints Game State is pretty bad

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:25 PM PST

    So I have been playing breakpoint since the beta and the release and I think that the beta was much better. The issues in Breakpoint are annoying. The A.I. can just climb steep hills when your character can't and I have been getting so mad at this. Im trying to get away up or down a hill and I either slide or just stay in my spot I was in. Wildlands was way better than Breakpoint in so many ways. Im Gear 244 and have 80+ hours into the game but many stupid things in the game just gets me killed. Im ready for the Golem Island raid and I have been really looking forward to it but Im really just thinking if I should play the game when that comes out because of the issues. They will get fixed eventually I hope. Im never going to give up on the Ghost Recon Franchise because of how much I loved the games. I just want all the bugs to be fixed.

    submitted by /u/No_Honor_My_Lord
    [link] [comments]

    what’d yah mean there’s no AI teammates

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Cool guys don't look at explosions

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:49 AM PST

    Judge/Wolf Stuff found in the Book for those who requested and are curious.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:03 PM PST

    UBISOFT FIX YOUR GAME

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:14 PM PST

    "We want ghost war to succeed and be better than wildlands PvP" seriously the game has a good foundation for PvP but you guys need to learn how to balance things better, every 2 weeks their should a patch for PvP tailored to fixing broken issues LIKE STAMINA AND CHICKEN DANCE. You guys do a couple updates and then leave for a month while everyone is posting about how broken something is. Be active and listen to your community don't just say we'll post it on a discussion board. It doesn't take rocket science to see the fact that the BullPup Pdr needs balancing, side stepping, chicken dancing, stamina all need nerfs and changes. Another thing add a TEST SERVER TO TEST NEW POSSIBLY GAME BREAKING CHANGES SO THAT YOUR COMMUNITY CAN LET YOU KNOW WHETHER ITS GOOD OR NOT.

    submitted by /u/lxrdZ
    [link] [comments]

    Did I just scratch my ass?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:43 AM PST

    Ubisoft Black Friday Sale (GR:B 50% Off)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:31 AM PST

    Ubisoft Black Friday Sale (GR:B 50% Off)

    Ubi started their Black Friday sale on their web store. Breakpoint is 50% off on all editions. Sucks for us who paid full price not too long ago for this paid beta, but hopefully it'll bring some new players into the game.

    https://preview.redd.it/6yy4srsmmvz31.jpg?width=1219&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e2e68db62bd964b3ed31eed73f2ee62c0c658848

    submitted by /u/mfinite
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Story Just Not Continue?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    So I just uploaded the virus, destroyed the sub, and drank my heart away with Mads around the campfire while listening to that sweet sweet guitar in Erewhan.

    Is the game over? There are still bad guys to kill it seems? What about Miles? And their "boss." Did they seriously launch this game without completing the story? How do I play more of the story?

    submitted by /u/Steelers3618
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with these double glasses?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:29 AM PST

    The forests of Aurora can be a dangerous place..

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Future Content: Emblem/Patch and Camo Maker

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Allow us to make our own camo and emblem, I think this would allow us ton of varietys to make special force soldiers or in general just an soldier from an army around the world, Id rather have Badge and Camo that you can make through different shapes and any color, allowing you to have your own made Patches and Camo instead of Camo Bundles and Patches DLC that costs us probably 2.99

    submitted by /u/HellionCosmos
    [link] [comments]

    Night is where I am, but not where you will find me...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:31 PM PST

    I didn't like how the original commercials made for breakpoint so I made one myself in like an hour (First edit ever btw)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:22 PM PST

    Book: The World of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint reveals additional classes? Engineer and Echelon.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:15 PM PST

    Not sure if it wants help or giving me the finger

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:53 PM PST

    Everytime I hit a bivouac. I have to admire the cutscene of my character.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:52 PM PST

    It’s Casual

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:05 AM PST

    Love the mission at Shark Base, really hope they do something further with it

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment