• Breaking News

    Friday, March 4, 2022

    Ghost Recon - Wouldn’t it be cooler if the Strike Designator produced a much bigger explosion? Currently it feels like someone fired a single Hydra rocket

    Ghost Recon - Wouldn’t it be cooler if the Strike Designator produced a much bigger explosion? Currently it feels like someone fired a single Hydra rocket


    Wouldn’t it be cooler if the Strike Designator produced a much bigger explosion? Currently it feels like someone fired a single Hydra rocket

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 03:47 AM PST

    Black Powder Red Earth vibes.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 02:11 AM PST

    How

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 04:06 AM PST

    Sentinel VAs are the real heroes

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 07:00 AM PST

    I know Wildlands has a more lived in environment than Breakpoint, but in the absence of that, I feel like the Sentinel soldiers and their banter brings a little life to the island. Atol. Whatever…

    So I would like to acknowledge the VAs that recorded (and, okay, Ubi for scripting) all of that banter. The paramilitary speak is nice and expected. I'm thinking specifically about the more personal dialogue. Let's appreciate lines like:

    Hey, did you see that? Yeah, me neither because it's goddamn nighttime.

    This is dirty, dirty work. I just wish I didn't love it so much.

    And my favorite: Shit, just rolled my ankle

    I bring this up simply because, as banal as it is, I find myself repeating it from time to time in my day to day. Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way, and if so that's fine. But if you do have some favs, reply and share below.

    Cheers Ghosts.

    submitted by /u/Duke_of_Shao
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanna share a photo shot I made in wildlands. I really enjoyed playing breakpoint and still do, but wildlands is something different.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 02:25 AM PST

    Looking for a squad to play conquest with ps5

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 04:06 AM PST

    Sorry if this is so upfront it's my first post

    submitted by /u/Pockers29
    [link] [comments]

    :)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 07:27 AM PST

    You know what’s funny the fact that nomad actually tried to change a person that committed w@r crimes

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 07:00 AM PST

    Like bro you can't change him even if you did he will be in prison for life or getting the death sentence

    submitted by /u/OkEquipment2759
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment