• Breaking News

    Friday, March 4, 2022

    Ghost Recon - Just meme cosplay

    Ghost Recon - Just meme cosplay


    Just meme cosplay

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 09:48 PM PST

    I'd like feedback from the guys who've been around GR block for a while

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 03:20 PM PST

    A rule I'm currently following when playing is that I can only interrogate enemies at a safehouse I've designated on the map.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 06:18 AM PST

    Enemy spotted

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 10:59 PM PST

    KABOOM

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 08:38 PM PST

    Every cowboy needs a six shooter 🤠

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 02:23 AM PST

    Cowboys

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 04:37 PM PST

    Ghosts Insertion

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 12:55 AM PST

    How to get more ghost coins without real money

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 10:45 PM PST

    I got 1000 ghost coins, but I'm not really sure how I received them.

    I did purchase GR Breakpoint ultimate. DId that come with 1000 ghost coins?

    submitted by /u/ChillCaptain
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone feel like darkest night is still too bright?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 09:14 AM PST

    new nomad tattoo and p320 ..

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 06:08 PM PST

    Why am I not getting any rewards while playing the raids

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 05:47 PM PST

    First time playing with photo mode

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 09:04 PM PST

    Mercenaries in the gas cloud.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 03:06 PM PST

    Raids need to have a single player option

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 02:28 PM PST

    I personally think raids need to have a single player option because i wait around five minutes to join a group then another five minutes for everyone to get ready and by the time we get to the raid entrance we already had two players just randomly quit or we get to one of the Bossfight locations and somebody quits so we're awkwardly standing there for around 30 minutes trying to find another person to come in because you need to have four players to do raids.

    It's ridiculous for me to wait that long go through all those things, killing all those sentinels and wolfs to get to one of the boss fights areas just for my team to start quitting out of no where first it's one so we wait for another player for 20 or more minutes then Another person leaves because it's taken so long then the last person leaves because the raid is dead since everyone has left. The raids look fun and I do think their fun IF I COULD PLAY THEM THAT IS.

    submitted by /u/THEGREATIS-4
    [link] [comments]

    just my squad (all humans) our sqaut goal was infiltrators with similar look but different roles

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 07:49 AM PST

    *tactical floating*

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 02:20 PM PST

    The arctic wolf

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 07:55 PM PST

    Play Style

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 10:01 AM PST

    Just curious how everyone plays and views different play styles? Like I know a fair few people play the MilSim style, which I would love to try someday but have never done. I and my crew have always approached the games with a bit of a... chaotic farce... as you can see from the clips I have uploaded.

    Either way I just love that this series allows people to choose how they want to play.

    submitted by /u/ShadowMercuryAMVN
    [link] [comments]

    Can you restart Operation Motherland after playing?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 09:35 PM PST

    I'm still in Episode 1 and want to finish all the content before jumping into Operation Motherland.

    But there is an item (facemask) that I want to get that is only available through operation motherland. I just want to grab it and then go back to episode 1.

    This means I want to skip or at least not watch the intro and cutscenes of operation motherland.

    Is it possible to just go grab that item in operation motherland, jump back to story mode episode 1 where I left off, finish the story, and then go back to operation motherland like I never went there in the first place and see the intro and new cutscenes?

    submitted by /u/ChillCaptain
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s some OG/Chaos Theory Default Uniform for Sam I made in Breakpoint. Left reference pics in there to compare for you guys. Enjoy🖤🔥

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 01:22 AM PST

    Can't wait to see what's next!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 06:00 PM PST

    Ghost Recon's Motherland expansion added so much more fun and tactics and other cosmetics, can't wait for the future!

    submitted by /u/ImpossibleAttitude13
    [link] [comments]

    ready for war

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 05:05 AM PST

    Custom Patches?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 04:18 PM PST

    Hey fellow ghosts! I was just wondering, if Ubi made it possible to upload a custom patch or make your own, what would your patch be? :)

    submitted by /u/Electricman720
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment