• Breaking News

    Monday, January 24, 2022

    Ghost Recon - Love the visuals in this game!!

    Ghost Recon - Love the visuals in this game!!


    Love the visuals in this game!!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 01:55 PM PST

    Advancing

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 04:45 PM PST

    Us the HK the only gun who's stock doesn't clip into your shoulder

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 06:58 PM PST

    Wildlands I s a great game, but Breakpoint aligns with the Sam Fisher in me

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 02:12 PM PST

    I don't disagree that Wildlands is a great game. I recently played Wildlands again and after spending 30 hours recently doing stealth tactical play in Breakpoint, I think Breakpoint is the game for me. Wildlands is a cool commando/wartime/enforcer type of game to me. The futuristic architecture and high technology of Breakpoint, along with the uber customizable gameplay and difficulty, especially when going solo, really reminds me of my days playing Splintercell 1-3.

    submitted by /u/BusyBizBusyBiz
    [link] [comments]

    NOT GHOST RECON (spiritual relative Thunder Tier 1)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 06:10 PM PST

    Fury is very photogenic

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 08:24 AM PST

    Hunting

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 05:09 PM PST

    I'm gonna try Wildlands for the first time, any tips or recommendations?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 09:47 AM PST

    Don't know anything about the game. Have played Breakpoint. Played in immersive mode and enjoyed it. Would like any settings that are similar to realism in Breakpoint.

    submitted by /u/Kr6mps
    [link] [comments]

    Knife animation not working HELP

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 05:07 PM PST

    My regular long knife (Bowie, StrongArm etc.) animations aren't working. The will happen and the person will die but there's no knife it's just my character with his arms crossed and then the persons dead🤷‍♂️ However my Karambit knife animations are working. Has anyone else ever had this happen? If so how did you fix it? I have restarted my game and my knife choice multiple time to no success. Please help!

    submitted by /u/Colin-Patterson-330
    [link] [comments]

    Will the missing Bodark-related collectibles ever be added back ?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 06:51 PM PST

    It's been a few months and the missing Bodark intel are still missing in multiple locations across Aurora. Would really like to know if there are any plans to fix this in the near future...

    submitted by /u/storm-333
    [link] [comments]

    I just wanna make a Pesudo-Ghost Mode in Breakpoint, so Here's the Ruleset I made. What do you think?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 12:15 AM PST

    Monolith

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 09:17 PM PST

    Maybe someday….L119A2

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 05:54 AM PST

    So this happened…

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 10:45 PM PST

    Ghost Recon Classic in 2022!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 09:36 AM PST

    Is there a way to stop the game giving spoilers ?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2022 08:53 AM PST

    Hi, given the mess that was wildlands for the first 6/8 months i waited until now to get breakpoint.
    Really enjoying the game, but i keep getting notifications/ breifings ect for bodark episode 3 missions.
    I am trying to play through the story in order without messing things up. Already had to run out of an area after i nearly killed cole just a few hours into the game.

    Seriously, is there a way to stop this crap ?. open world is one thing, but the story missions being playable in any order is just nonsensical :/.

    submitted by /u/Quiet_subject
    [link] [comments]

    As Above: So Below

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 11:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment