• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 23, 2022

    Ghost Recon - A bit late, but hey

    Ghost Recon - A bit late, but hey


    A bit late, but hey

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 04:54 AM PST

    I made a mod that provides greater control over FOV

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 12:20 PM PST

    Tom Clancy’s: Ghost Recon Wife Beaters

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 06:51 AM PST

    So I tried my hand at the photo trend…

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:50 PM PST

    Very well then. If you say so.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 02:06 AM PST

    What the shitballs is this pricing? (AUD 23JAN22)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 02:36 AM PST

    Owning the night

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 01:25 PM PST

    My snow wolf outfit(pieces in comments)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 02:54 PM PST

    Why Breakpoint is my go-to game

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 03:27 AM PST

    I play a lot of games; RPGs, shooters, platform, strategy and sims, I love them all. However I always have a fall back game. A game that I will jump into once a day or so, even if only for an hour and use to relax, that has become Breakpoint.

    I have read all the reviews and know intimately all the various bugs and issues. I know the game falls short in some places and yet it had become my base game. The reason for this is simple.

    When I play Breakpoint it gives me a big, open world to just putter around in. I pop into a bivouac and then head out to the surrounding area. I take out the various enemy units I find, clear the bases nearby and then move on. The game requires enough thought on my part that I have to stop and form a plan, take recon of the are and determine the best route of entry, but allows me to at the same time relax as I do so.

    It makes the perfect way to lose an hour or two with my best friend the two nights or so a week that we can play together. We discuss the events we have been through since we last talked. Spent time discussing our kids, wives, jobs or the mess that the world has become. There are pauses as we take out a target or attack an installation, forcing us to focus for a bit on the game in front use.

    We are old school gamers, we do not rush into the battle. One will sit on overwatch with a sniper rifle while the other moves around to final enemy positions, taking out enemies that the sniper cannot get a shot on. When we are down to just enemies in buildings the other will come down and we will clear each building, grab the items we can and then head out for the next objective.

    The evening is full of game play, comradery and just a little time where the rest of the world does not matter as much and the madness that gripped us is forgotten.

    We have tried other games but they always have devolved into looting for better weapons, or rushing to the next story objective. There is nothing wrong with these games and we play them as well, but sometimes you want to just enjoy the company of a friend and take down badguys.

    Thank you Ubisoft, for allow me to have this kind of game right now, when the mess in the world makes me need it most.

    submitted by /u/Mopar_63
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint PVP on release before it was ruined by movement enhancing perks and gear.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 10:58 AM PST

    Some screenshots from Wildlands in first-person

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:39 PM PST

    boiing

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:34 PM PST

    Nomad being badass for real this time.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 07:54 PM PST

    Finding good players to do the raid with is the actual hardest boss.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:04 PM PST

    80% of the people in matchmaking are either low leveled, don't have the right gear, don't have mics, don't speak your language or quit the first time they fail. On top of that you're not guaranteed to get the weapons when you beat the bosses…by some miracle I managed to beat baal and super computer with randoms but didn't get any of the weapons.

    I don't want the weapons to be given away for free, I know players have worked hard for them but at least let people earn them solo with some mini boss fights or challenges…the raid experience is just not enjoyable at all.

    submitted by /u/Terrorknight141
    [link] [comments]

    Thought this looked cool

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 09:08 AM PST

    It’s pretty hard getting a clean shot with the AI

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 01:37 PM PST

    "They say the slow knife cuts the deepest, but you know something Walker? I'm just not that patient."

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 01:20 PM PST

    Who think that there should be flag version’s with a more subdued colour scheme for a more realistic gameplay?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 12:08 PM PST

    Episode 3/Mission 3 Question

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 10:17 AM PST

    Is there a right way to start this up? I recently got back in the game (way better now than at launch), and have been doing the side missions, but came close to one of the Episode 3 missions and had Mitchell just start talking. Wasn't sure if there was a proper introduction to these missions or what.

    submitted by /u/rlar
    [link] [comments]

    How would you feel about IVAS/Exosuits in this game?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 09:58 AM PST

    Ik this subreddit dislikes cosmetic requests, but I feel like they would match the whole "futuristic" vibe of the game pretty well.

    They wouldnt even have to be totally cosmetic, either. Exosuits could give a player physical enhancements such as letting them run faster, carry more ammunition, more stamina, less recoil, etc.

    The IVAS could have new vision modes like different types of night and thermal vision. (or more unrealistically, maybe even a new HUD altogether.)

    I know this would probably be pretty difficult to implement into the game, and would rather prefer actual updates to the story/gameplay, but I still think they would be cool to have.

    What are your guys thoughts tho??

    submitted by /u/bee_wars
    [link] [comments]

    Man vs Machine

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 10:33 PM PST

    My time on Golem Island

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 08:44 PM PST

    Winter

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 11:24 PM PST

    What missions are safe to do during the main story?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 08:50 AM PST

    I was wondering if I could do the other two missions at all or Amber sky, resistance and terminator without spoiling the story at all.

    submitted by /u/Hamez658
    [link] [comments]

    Parachuting 101

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 08:37 AM PST

    Enjoying breakpoint, finished main story and went to Campaign. Working through conquering territories. Great. Decided that before I get too far along, I wanted to get the underbarrel shotgun, so switched back to story and activated Amber Sky. It's fun and the gas adds a fun challenging element.

    Now I'm on the last mission, rescuing the scientist to help Dr. Ballard and I cannot for the life of me get the parachuting down well enough to land on this 6x8 meter space which is the roof. I'm level 88 and like 240+ hours (plenty of mistakes were made!), but by no means am I ready for immersive or milsim engagements. But I have improved greatly.

    So, aside from simply telling me to "get gud" which isn't helpful at all, do you all have pointers on parachuting, controlling free fall and parachute steering?

    Thanks!

    Edit: Changed flair to mark as solved. Many thanks for all of the helpful advice from the community. I probably should have asked if the underbarrel shotgun is even worth it, lol!

    submitted by /u/Duke_of_Shao
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment