• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 26, 2021

    Ghost Recon - this power stance is protecting me from the cold

    Ghost Recon - this power stance is protecting me from the cold


    this power stance is protecting me from the cold

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 12:01 AM PST

    When you forget which button to press for a hand to hand kill in the middle of combat

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:28 AM PST

    Perfectly executed belly flop to begin movement into enemy territory

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:37 AM PST

    Rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 01:43 AM PST

    Wildlands on PC thinks I'm rapidly pressing order wheel?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2021 11:31 PM PST

    I'm using a Xbox one controller on PC and whenever I hold RB to access the order wheel, it just thinks I'm rapidly pressing it and makes the wheel unusable.

    Does anyone know a fix to this?

    submitted by /u/Greenergrass21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment