• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 23, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Did some exploration of the map for fun specifically the islands to the East. What's interesting is I got as close as I could before the drone swarms forcibly take you out. And I noticed a location called "Oparau" popped up. No enemies or infastructure spotted. What do you think? Future DLC?

    Ghost Recon - Did some exploration of the map for fun specifically the islands to the East. What's interesting is I got as close as I could before the drone swarms forcibly take you out. And I noticed a location called "Oparau" popped up. No enemies or infastructure spotted. What do you think? Future DLC?


    Did some exploration of the map for fun specifically the islands to the East. What's interesting is I got as close as I could before the drone swarms forcibly take you out. And I noticed a location called "Oparau" popped up. No enemies or infastructure spotted. What do you think? Future DLC?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 02:33 PM PST

    James Bond 007 in "No Time To Die"

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 08:24 AM PST

    If Breakpoint had never been an RPG, it would have been much better

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 08:01 PM PST

    They would've had time to put shit people actually cared about in the game, and the game would have been built around the usual GR weapons system instead of fucking tiered loot. I think that's why Conquest is good, it was made after Ubi fixed their shitty game so they could actually make it work.

    submitted by /u/taco_cravr
    [link] [comments]

    That one Stolas drone when i’m clearing a base

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 05:41 PM PST

    See ya

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 05:00 PM PST

    The bus is the best

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Using the terrain to its advantage

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 01:09 AM PST

    One thing I've never seen before is Outcasts holding a Bodark as a prisoner, learn new things every day

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 03:47 PM PST

    That was it for another Ghost Character

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Operation Motherland: when you grab a Seeker in the wild!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Another gunpoint

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Falklands War British Infantry (1982) outfit, request by u/BePositive12345

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 08:47 AM PST

    Been a little minute since I posted

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 03:28 PM PST

    Wildlands Audio is extremely quiet

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 11:29 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I dunno weather this is the right sub or not but here we go...

    I recently got GR: Wildlands on sale and I am wondering why the audio is so quiet???

    I haven't really found a good fix online and was wondering if anyone here could help???

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/AuroraN987
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint Raid missions

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Hey,

    I wanted to ask y'all about the raid missions.
    I've seen only one place where I can start one and it's on the Golden island.

    So my questions are :

    Can I do it solo?
    Is there more than one raid mission?

    Thank you :D

    submitted by /u/Spospofyfe
    [link] [comments]

    Silver Stake rifles w/ UBGL & UBSG

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 10:24 PM PST

    To whom it may concern,

    Is there a possibility that we'll ever get an underbarrel grenade launcher and/or underbarrel shotgun for the Silver Stake rifles, or no?

    submitted by /u/YG-111_Gundam_G-Self
    [link] [comments]

    All Ghillied Up

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 06:07 AM PST

    Ghost Recon Wildlands l GTX 1660 Ti 6GB + i5 4590

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 10:18 PM PST

    Blueprints Are A Waste of Time

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 10:09 PM PST

    So are blueprints a waste of time in end game? You can't craft past 250, so they are worthless I am assuming. The special blueprints you buy from the store with real money are basically trash. Don't waste your money on them. So to get to 300 you just keep raiding over and over and hope the weapon you want drops? Is that correct?

    submitted by /u/eqkedri
    [link] [comments]

    Recently got Episode 3 and was wondering about which missions go first

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 10:00 PM PST

    Is there any order on how to take down all the targets or does it not matter?

    submitted by /u/daehkciD-emoS
    [link] [comments]

    What top is this guy wearing, I think it looks kinda cool, thanks!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 06:04 AM PST

    If there was one thing you would add to Breakpoint, what would it be?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 01:43 PM PST

    For me it would be hoods. I miss making my nomad figure be all mysterious and badass with a hood and a mask underneath. There are already plenty of hoods in the game anyways so I don't know what's stopping them.

    submitted by /u/taco_cravr
    [link] [comments]

    Say what you want about this game, you gotta give props to whoever created the scenery ��

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 12:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment