• Breaking News

    Friday, November 26, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Felt like i was in a movie for a sec ahahah. (Sorry for the bad quality)

    Ghost Recon - Felt like i was in a movie for a sec ahahah. (Sorry for the bad quality)


    Felt like i was in a movie for a sec ahahah. (Sorry for the bad quality)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Reason number 3567 why tier one mode is absolutely garbanzo beans…

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:12 PM PST

    Deleting all of my gear and dropping my weapon are the final frontier of survival difficulty for me and I love it. This creates SCARCITY and it’s great

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:22 AM PST

    So, as I've posted a lot about recently, I've Been playing found weapons only, and dropping my single primary weapon upon death.

    I've taken it a step further and now I delete ALL of my gear and consumables and supplies upon death …EVERYTHING when I die.

    So when I die this is what I do:

    -toss my rifle

    -strip my character down to his base shirt and pants (NOTHING ELSE)

    -immediately fast travel to the nearest bivouac and sell ALL of my stuff. (That's Consumables, ingredients, grenades/gear. A complete wipe of everything. I don't buy things at the bivouac store, it's just a waste basket to get rid of stuff via the "sell" button)

    -wait 24 hours at the bivoac to fast forward time. It takes time for nomad to recover from mortal wounds after all

    -find a new gun in the world (no using bivouacs to equip guns, found guns in the world only)

    -To change back into my proper cloths, (put my backpack and hat etc back on) I have to make it to the nearest abandoned site, and it has to be one that looks like people have gear and supplies stored there.

    This adds SCARCITY to supplies and gear and weapons and completely rejuvenates the lone survival feel that you have at the beginning of the game, except now it happens every time you die.

    It basically forces me to improvise more too because I don't have that dependable stack of grenades or sync drones or whatever.

    In my head cannon it makes sense: nomad was left for dead upon death but somehow survived and managed to unstrap all of his gear. and crawl to safety to heal.

    It's awesome and I can't recommend it enough

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    The swamp creature of Fen Bog.....

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 10:55 AM PST

    German dude outfit (:

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Tried something different

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 01:38 PM PST

    My top 10 Skins + Some random screens.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Let's play spot the sniper.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 10:21 PM PST

    Is this Bodark Jacket based on a real jacket?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 09:07 PM PST

    What were they thinking when they designed this ?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:13 PM PST

    Callsign Tusk

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 12:31 PM PST

    My Favorite Screenshots so far.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 09:50 PM PST

    Getting that early morning PT in

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:19 AM PST

    How the tables have turned

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Bodark Commanders doing reconnaissance

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Breakpoint gorka jacket question

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 07:25 PM PST

    As someone who has yet to unlock it, i was just wondering does the hood stick out the back of your vests or is it tucked in/magically not there? Is it only backpacks that hide the hood or just some of them?

    submitted by /u/xLR82TH3M4x
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn’t redeem this code in the us so whoever can redeem it it’s yours it’s the pre order bundle code

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 10:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment