• Breaking News

    Friday, November 26, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Covering the flank.

    Ghost Recon - Covering the flank.


    Covering the flank.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:58 AM PST

    Is there a way to close/minimize the yellow objectives box on the right?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Someone posted earlier asking if you can get the Bodark rusher pants, they're just wolf pants with added armor and in khaki, olive drab and white depending in region

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Intense silence

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:46 AM PST

    I can't hear my shots or anyone else's I hear voices just fine, but even unsurpressed fire is the same loudness than suppressed fire. Confuse?

    submitted by /u/Low-March6922
    [link] [comments]

    Motherland skill points

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 10:29 AM PST

    I am level 35, have the skill tree maxed out and had looted every skill point in the world before the motherland update. But in the weapon mastery tab, it shows that I have around 270 skill points left to find and loot in the world. How can that be?

    submitted by /u/Slivermillion
    [link] [comments]

    Unsuppressed.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Co op leveling?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:37 AM PST

    I was curious if I join someone in their world on wildlands/breakpoint if I still gain levels or I keep my current level until I'm back playing solo? My friend and I want to play, we just weren't sure if we should level up first or were able to, together regardless

    submitted by /u/MT3-7-77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment