• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 16, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Add more skins from Future Soldier than just Kozak

    Ghost Recon - Add more skins from Future Soldier than just Kozak


    Add more skins from Future Soldier than just Kozak

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Please add a working bipod to breakpoint/wildlands.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    I guess Nomad being 45 isn’t impossible.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Few of my best shots. I swear, Golem Island is great for Photo Mode!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Me and boys on our way to "defending democracy"

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Night time photos with the team

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    can we have at least one new singe player game with no microtransactions?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    seriously, people like me are sick of online games, and single player ones with microtransactions like new ac games, ghost recon breakpoint was terrible with all the microtransactions and ghost recon frontline looks like a battle royal game wich we dont want because games like that are a dime a dozen these days.

    edit:fixing spelling mistakes

    submitted by /u/JimmySnuggleBear
    [link] [comments]

    Sgt. Nicholas Barnes, RAF, entering a helicopter after a firefight.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    I was sent to Golem Island to do Echelon challenges, but it's so far away I figured once I arrive I may as well spend two real days looting every single chest. I made 81k skell.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Graw 2 Co op

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Don't shoot my Ghosts!!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Finally switched from Normal mode to Immersive with its default settings and tried to do some generic daily faction missions without AI teammates. Well, the least I can say - now it feels like another game. Rewards are shit (just like in real soldier's life), but the whole process... mmm...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    I think he got a bit too exited after taking the house…

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    My new favorite outfit

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Afghan vibes right here ��

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    We want innovated PvE.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    We want good enemy AI that acts and reacts like its character (like a sicario, military, armed irregular, etc).

    We don't want to play against 12 year olds, using tactics like they have lives to spare.

    We want to execute a clandestine mission, on an unsuspecting enemy.

    We don't want to always play high intensity combat contending for ground with people that memorized the map a few hours into the game's release.

    Just keep building off the Enemy AI + friendly AI + Player(s) formula that is the hallmark of Ghost Recon.

    submitted by /u/Redditor_When_Poopin
    [link] [comments]

    While stuck in a river a needing to swim all the way to FlyCatchers base I took a moment to enjoy Breakpoints scenery and I don’t regret it. Despite having to spend 15 minutes of my time swimming to flycatchers base

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    2026, Russia Annexed Auroa. Ghosts performing rebel ops to destabilize Russian hold on the Island.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Can I still get the tomb raider event rewards?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Is the tomb raider event still playable?

    submitted by /u/SpecterXI
    [link] [comments]

    Start from scratch

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    Do you think it's good idea to start from scratch I mean I'm not getting frontlines. I've played 400 plus hours on breakpoint maybe just starting would be good I was thinking about wildlands but I beat that game twice

    submitted by /u/Statboy3
    [link] [comments]

    [Why I love Wildlands] This Video from /u/enuff_klasik shows what made Wildlands Bolivia so atmospheric and special

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    Isn't Frontline basically Wildlands Mercenaries, but as a seperate game?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Seems like the same to me.

    submitted by /u/BuRst4
    [link] [comments]

    Working on some pictures with my friends' characters, added a little editing and came out with these

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    the first person mode in the battle Royale trailer...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Seeing that makes me so mad, So much of the community has wanted a toggle for proper first person mode since wildlands day 1 and for breakpoint.

    Then they add it to a game that nobody asked for . . .

    submitted by /u/Jumpy_Reception_9466
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment