• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 26, 2021

    Ghost Recon - "What's that noise?!"... "Oh, hello there mate!".

    Ghost Recon - "What's that noise?!"... "Oh, hello there mate!".


    "What's that noise?!"... "Oh, hello there mate!".

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Some pics of my character. how would you rate her?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    And that's how you make friends in Bolivia

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    *Record scratch* Yup thats me, I bet you're wondering how I got in this situation.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Silhouette.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Went to get a drink and came back to snow outside Erewhon lmao

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Wondering?!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Why they stated that Silverback, Yellowleg, Rosebud and Flycatcher are former Ghosts? Nowhere in there bio it is stated that. Also, how Flycatcher with a MP and CID background would end up in a Tier 1 unit?

    submitted by /u/NotCorny
    [link] [comments]

    Was replaying some missions and took these

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Vasily is not pleased

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Here’s some photos I took today hope you like :)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    A nice double snipe by my friend and I.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Can’t find the sentinel Corp dlc contents

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    I ordered a code online, and activated it, but now I still can't find the equipment that it's supposed to give me. Any ideas ?

    submitted by /u/potatoemoe21
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish we could choose how many AI teammates to play with and I would like the ability to customize both of their weapons.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    .

    Also, higher bullet velocities PLEASE

    submitted by /u/the_quietkid69
    [link] [comments]

    Which has better AI teammates

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    I like Wildlands cuz they actually felt more involved and in-depth than the others

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/PolarBearchainsaw
    [link] [comments]

    Went hunting

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Extra campaigns in breakpoint worth it?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    I just finished the first story and I'm debating on buying deep state and red patriot but I wanted to see the feedback if they're worth the money. I really do want to rescue Midas after all the adventures we had in wildlands but I'm also pretty annoyed with all the money you have to spend on this game for what I think should've been part of the base game.

    submitted by /u/Cornbread-conspiracy
    [link] [comments]

    I love the stealth in this game

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    ��LIVE RAIDING & CHILL - Come join Us | Ghost Recon Breakpoint Gameplay | H4VOC G4MING

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Did anything ever come of those polls?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    I seem to remember a month or two back there was some polls on this subreddit, that were supposed to go to Ubi to recommend new features. Has there been any updates on what's happening with those?

    submitted by /u/VotiveChunk2609
    [link] [comments]

    If Ubi added the M16A1/A4

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    I know people want the M16 in some form either the Vietnam war A1 or the modern A4 me included but how would it be in terms of stats? I was thinking of it being a more accurate version of the M4 with the A1 version and if Ubi went with the A4 it'd be better at range. Another thing I was thinking was if they stick with the special version of weapons (scout, assault) they could add both with the A1 ass the base and the A4 as the scout. All just ideas what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/SpartenA-187
    [link] [comments]

    Gear score setting explanation

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    I turned it off because I found kills more satisfying when enemies don't mag drop and because I couldn't be arsed grinding for weapons. Only thing is I don't acc understand how it works. I had a modded m4a1 and it stayed modded the same way it was before with the same scope and everything but I now can't change it and tbh I just don't know what I've changed

    submitted by /u/I-Like-_Men
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment