• Breaking News

    Monday, September 27, 2021

    Ghost Recon - What do you Ghosts think of this?

    Ghost Recon - What do you Ghosts think of this?


    What do you Ghosts think of this?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Enter: Sheriff Nomad

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Wasn't expecting the help but I'll take it, thanks.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Undisclosed location, Central Asia 2027, Ghost Team "Nemesis". Mission - recon and eliminate the last remnants of the Wolves. Aka we really need mission editor for Breakpoint imo.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    I can't be the only one that occasionally just gets into a mood for a photo shoot.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    I can barely stand the weapon damage and bullet velocities.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    I hate it so fucking much

    submitted by /u/the_quietkid69
    [link] [comments]

    i took this a while ago in Wildlands, joyriding in a chopper through Bolivia.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    how do i get these stupid numbers off my screen

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Diwania, Iraq 30 years ago. Victor Coste, Sam Fischer, and two Navy Seals take on the Highway of Death

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Ghosts of Wildlands and Breakpoint

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Well then....wish me luck

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Looks like he finally found a sniper rifle

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Tips and ideas/questions for woodlands

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    hi everybody, I love the ghost recon community and have enjoyed playing the game (wildlands) for about 2months and I am HOOKED,but I want to make it more immersive and role-play-ish, so if you have tips for gun setups that are good for like a "mildim" or survival or something, then please leave it in the comments! and please, please, give me some ideas for a my guys outfit. thank you

    submitted by /u/A1rsoFtJunkiy
    [link] [comments]

    Barrel/Slide options for pistols

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    Not sure if this was suggested or not but what about adding different barrel/slide options for pistols? I remember a while back someone was asking for the compact version of the Springfield XD/HS2000 and a lot of people want a Glock 17/19 in the game so why not have the ability to switch the barrel and slide out? Of course they have different stats like better ADS speed and mobility at the cost of range for the compact barrel/slide or if they add match grade barrels for better accuracy and handling. Thoughts?

    Little thing I forgot: adding the slide as an option would also add it as a paint option too if Ubi went that far

    submitted by /u/SpartenA-187
    [link] [comments]

    Outcast mission infinity??

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Probably a dumb question… I've been doing the outcast missions to unlock the strike designator, and it seems the last two missions are infinite? Destroy the convoy and retake the base. As soon as I finish another one pops up… how do I finish the outcast missions and get the prize?

    submitted by /u/B34TBOXX5
    [link] [comments]

    Help Xbox series s

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    I play on the Xbox series s and it doesn't look that good like when I watch videos of people playing the game on the same console it looks so smooth but my game has a lower frame rate

    submitted by /u/Elrungus
    [link] [comments]

    CINEMATIC CHANNEL INTRO YOUTUBE | H4VOC G4MING

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Random pictures of my Operator

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Ghillie suit things

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Just want to share my current outfit and loadout in Wildlands

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment