• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 28, 2021

    Ghost Recon - I love breakpoint but this does not put a smile on my face

    Ghost Recon - I love breakpoint but this does not put a smile on my face


    I love breakpoint but this does not put a smile on my face

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    A little late to the party, just got the MK18, maxed it out to lvl 30 asap and I don't see myself using my LVOA-C Bad News again.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Anybody else do Mil Sim type gameplay?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    My attempt at an umbrella soldier, I edited the badge so it looked better

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Good Hope Mountain, Ex-SAS operator, Current Ghost, Marcus "Nomad" Bridges.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Love having extra dudes to dress up

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    im done 50% of the rest but i got no missions on smuggling. is this really the case? is smuggling going to be the last to complete? im trying to finish everything before el sueno.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    An old pic of my old team watching the sunrise

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Gigantic mosquitoes in Tabacal - Wildlands

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Some screenshots I took today

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Can we get the SOPMOD stock for AR15 buffer tube stocks please Ubi? we got the DD CB stock would be nice to have this.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    The Team Wendy EXFIL Balistc/covered are fixed no more clipping anyone else see this?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Not sure how I survived this.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    CTMMG | Baal

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    I love the look of this gun but the recoil makes the gun unusable please help

    submitted by /u/THEGREATIS-4
    [link] [comments]

    Classes and skill points

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I'm playing break point and there are no tactics in the bivouac menu. I can't chose a class and apply my skill points.

    submitted by /u/Gdewolfen
    [link] [comments]

    Motherland

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Does anyone know about the Motherland update?

    submitted by /u/Skinnyirish1912
    [link] [comments]

    20 years.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Im so proud to be part of community again. Still remember how enjoing the 2001 year game was! It looks like the one at a "crossroads", im sure the correct model will chosen and we will see Nomad in action again.

    submitted by /u/Rigel_1
    [link] [comments]

    1 or 2?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    Wildland PC problem

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    I have annoying bug, sometimes it happens a lot, other times not.

    It switches back to keyboard and back to controller. anyone know why?

    I have to reset the game, I am using xbox 1 controller. It also happens with ps4 controller too.

    I have controller connected by the USB cable, I could try using the bluetooth.

    I bought the game thru Ubisoft uplay

    submitted by /u/Arsonist-Mechanic334
    [link] [comments]

    [Breakpoint] share your PVE stats? (highest number kill undetected & longest killstreak)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I'm looking to set some custom goals for the game as I've completed the class challenges. I' really love playing on the Golem island but it's a pity there's no objective there at all, so I just want to set my own by seeing how many kills I can get undetected and without dying.

    So could you guys share what numbers you have right now just so I could set some kind of goals trying to surpass your numbers :P

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gizmo0601
    [link] [comments]

    Randomized enemy placements in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    I've been playing Far Cry 3 for the first time, and it got the stealth juices in me a-flowing. So I notice MGSV went on sale this week, and I'm thinking about reliving those glory days from the ps3, but now with 60fps and better visuals that I never got to experience with it. However, I also see Breakpoint is on sale for around the same price, and it only had a half hour left before the sale was done. The thing about MGSV is that I already knew the game backwards, forwards, sideways, and upside-down, so it's not really going to do much for me compared to Breakpoint which I never played, and it's also a much newer game with series x|s boosts. So I impulse bought that instead

    Stealth is my favorite genre, and I really need that one game that I can always turn to. MGSV, even though the gameplay is amazing, there's only so many times you can visit the same enemy encampment where you already know all the spots that there just won't be an enemies at, and any tense feeling in the atmosphere disappears

    So my question is; once you've visited the same enemy base for the manyeth time in Breakpoint, do you still get that feeling that danger can be around any corner, or is the enemy placement just predictable and samey?

    submitted by /u/riposteiii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment