• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Ghost Recon - *Happy Ghost Noises*

    Ghost Recon - *Happy Ghost Noises*


    *Happy Ghost Noises*

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    ...did I just get hit by lighting?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    So I retouched the Los Extranjeros logo and I'm kinda loving it. Wish that we could have the disgraced PMC arrive on Auroa for some revenge, time to really feel hunted again ...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    "Ooh, so you want to solo stealth this base on extreme difficulty? Go ahead fight 3 waves of drones and kill a fucking tank" - Ubisoft probably

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    I have sync shot weapons off, why is Vasily’s still showing?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Who needs flares?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Too late

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    I feel like a day off work might not be enough...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    UPDATED!! (Rick Flagg) No Beard. G3 Pants.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Scrolling through my phone and found this from two years ago. God this game was so buggy.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    Please dont Gamble here! (OC)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    We out.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Lovely desert camo... A lack of deserts. Oh well, let's make do with a beach outfit photoshoot

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Alicia Diaz, Marksman, 100%

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    The AR-18 is way to small?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Hey all! Forgive my ignorance as im canadian and can't actually own one IRL but tge AR 18 in breakpoint seems waaay out of scale. Is that just me or is it actually wrong?

    submitted by /u/Right_On_Bud
    [link] [comments]

    Wear and Tear

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I have another thought about "the next game" (which may never occur); which is gear fading and wear and tear.

    Obviously in Wildlands and somewhat in Breakpoint we have weapon paint loss and so on; but it would be cool to have clothing fading as well if we're travelling down that same route.

    submitted by /u/yellowstone88
    [link] [comments]

    Help me with acronyms?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Hello friends!

    I'm from Portugal and recently got to know the Ghost Recon game (yes, RECENTLY! MY GOD!!!).

    As I'm not from any North American country or anyone who speaks English, I would like to know if you guys could help me with cool names that would serve as acronymos, like UNIT, or even SIRS (from Watch Dogs).

    I appreciate your help!

    Names or short words like I presented above would be ideal!

    I appreciate the help!!!

    submitted by /u/adlerdurham
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get to gear score 300 in the open world now? Or are raids still required?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    IIRC one of the updates upped the gear score cap from 250 (or 252?)

    I actually loved the gear score grind and hoped to continue it but I've never done the raids and tbh I don't want to if there's still no matchmaking for it.

    submitted by /u/Chaoxytal
    [link] [comments]

    Got a few pretty cool photos, first time in photo mode.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Bivouac changes?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    I haven't played in months and when I'm in the bivouac I can't access the shop or my garage with my helos. What's going on?

    submitted by /u/Bdcoley3
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or the Silver Stakes weapons are worthless of their status of "unique weapons"?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Is it me or the Silver Stakes weapons are worthless of their status of "unique weapons"?

    Of all the weapons we get after eliminating Walker´s lieutenant or any boss drone battle in the raid, I feel the SST and the SS underperform their roles as weapons in-game. I see they have good on them, like the SST that it is suppressed yes or yes and it doesn't see any reduction of damage when suppressed and in combat. But 37 of damage is nothing to brag about when any weapon of the calibre 7.62 is the same or superior. And this lost a lot when we cant toggle any other shots but just single or burst and not automatic.

    Also, the perk of increasing bonuses when the technique gauge is low only will work a short time to classes like Assault, Shartrooper, Panther and Echelon. Pathfinder and Engineer couldn't take advantage of it a lot.

    I feel weird the SS vanilla is the longest cannon but not the Tactical, I believe tactical meaning is the one that should have the longer cannon and damage with single and burst. And the one with the short canon should have the automatic fire option.

    To improve those weapons and to suit perfect their roles both should have options to have a GL or shotgun, to toggle to automatic and single/burst shots. And if the SS "Tactical" gonna have an automatic mode her ratio of fire should increase to 700-650.

    These two weapons really need a tweak and a buff because I never see anyone use them in PVP or at any community post but one exception here in Reddit. And that is is something bad when we are speaking of one exclusive weapon that you get after closing Episode One...

    https://preview.redd.it/74vitpx085j71.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7164a17d1bdfe96e80b5bf6b7302c950732b2443

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Quimera298
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment