• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Fury doing reverse cowgirl or something. IDK I'm on Reddit.

    Ghost Recon - Fury doing reverse cowgirl or something. IDK I'm on Reddit.


    Fury doing reverse cowgirl or something. IDK I'm on Reddit.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Fist bumpin’ the air because I beat the game by myself for the first time on immersive, extreme difficulty!!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Anyone looking to squad up on Xbox? Just started up again on Breakpoint.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Limiting ammo carrying capacity

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    One suggestion I'd like to make would be for players to be able to set the max amount of ammo they could carry for a certain weapon. For example, 90 rounds for your primary weapon and 30 rounds for your sidearm (aka three 30 round magazines and two 15 rounders).

    The player being able to run around with 300-400 bullets for each is annoying, partially for immersive purposes, but also because it removes the mechanic of ammo management. Why not just keep spraying and praying when you have so much to spare—while limiting this would incentivize accuracy and generally more cautious playstyles.

    For those who don't want it, it can just be an option to be turned on or off. I see no problems with this, and it should be a very easy thing to implement by Ubisoft.

    submitted by /u/jackthestout
    [link] [comments]

    A few photos from my Arctic Adventure

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Just some pictures of a squad I put together, I'm pleased with the way they look.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Very elite, super efficient.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    The sun sets over the blood soaked sands

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Decide to play as Rambo

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Enemies using armoured vehicles could be a good addition to Ghost Recon, possibly in a future game

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    Enemies using armoured vehicles could be a good addition to Ghost Recon, possibly in a future game submitted by /u/jesk6000
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint worth it?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Hey there guys, i was thinking about buying GR Breakpoint. I played Wildlands before and loved it. Given to the mixed reviews, i am still hesitating. How is the game in August 2021?

    submitted by /u/Aichi123
    [link] [comments]

    I’m on ps4 anyone tryna play?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Hmu for my account

    submitted by /u/DreadHeadAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    So I just started playing on Golem Island for the first time...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Wow just wow, the devs have done such a great job with the detail and environments on this whole new island, clearing out Wolf camps in the dense thick jungle and then going onto have a firefight in and around a giant Goldeneye looking satellite as the sun was setting made me feel like a real action hero.

    The combination of tactical gameplay with the over the top futuristic stuff and big bond baddy bases was just not something I expected I'd love but fuck me... I love it.

    Can I just say thanks for the devs? Is that allowed? Thanks guys for making something awesome that I'm still enjoying even after 170 hours of play time.

    submitted by /u/CurvyPirate
    [link] [comments]

    Deep discussion here. Took me a while to get this shot.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Custom outfit slots?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Anyone else want custom saved outfit slots? Sick of changing my and my ai teams outfits for different ops e.g. water/snow/jungle/desert.

    submitted by /u/Any_Addendum_7966
    [link] [comments]

    Snake… Snake? SNAKEEEEEEE

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Finnish Army Utti Jaeger Regiment outfit

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Do I have to rebuy the game if I’m switching from Xbox to pc but on the same Ubisoft account

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    A bunch of photos

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment