• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    Ghost Recon - NZSOF Vibes

    Ghost Recon - NZSOF Vibes


    NZSOF Vibes

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    Yeah... I'm fucking done.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    Me and the boys chillin after we killed stone for the 40th time

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Shout out to all the run n gunners!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    A Private Military Company has been sighted running ops against Sentinel patrols and providing logistical support to Outcast members. Let me know what you think in the comments.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Hello there. What is the name of this weapon?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    SniPr Tem

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    “Details…”-Glaz

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Can't quiet explain it but there's something about Wildlands that keeps bringing me back..

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    How active is the ghost war player base?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Pretty much as the title says. Got the game recently, and after I got familiar with the mechanics in the campaign I decided to try out ghost war. Couldn't find a lobby after 10 min of waiting. Is the player base for this mode dead?

    submitted by /u/_N_S_FW
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm playing ghost recon breakpoint and there is this stupid square, marker thing above the river at erewhon and i was wondering what it is, and how do I get rid of it.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Blizzard Exfil

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    CIA SAC Paramilitary Operations Officer operating in New Stirling

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    Having an odd problem with Wildlands...

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    So, I've got over 400hrs into it. I have two character slots used in regular play and one that I just started in Ghost Mode. In Ghost Mode, I just beat La Yuri and El Polito and have moved into Ocoro. The problem I'm having since starting Ghost Mode is that it's stuttering a lot more and has crashed my machine about 6 times now. Like the screens will both go down and the only way out of it is doing a hard shutdown. This has only happened in Ghost Mode and I've only been doing this mode for the last two weeks. I'm also having issues with Midas specifically, staying behind in areas. Like, I'll clear an area, start running some place and he just stays back there. Summoning the group to me will eventually work and getting into a vehicle works for the most part (getting out of a vehicle always works and all four show up). It's almost like it has a memory leak while in Ghost Mode.

    It's just odd. I'm guessing it has something to do with coding maybe in Ghost Mode? Of the three character slots I'm using, one game is co-op with my old roommate (cleared except for Silent Spade and the one with Walker in it and in Tier Mode) and then my solo game that I was using the AI team with (fully cleared the game with Tier Mode activated) and had no issues in either of those.

    Anyone else run into this issue? Reboot does work and I can play for a good 2-4 hrs but then it either crashes or starts to stutter and then I need to reboot. Game uses about 4 gigs of ram in all situations so looking at task manager doesn't really give me a clue as to what it's doing. System memory being used is about 9-13 gigs total with various things running which I've been shutting down since this started. Same issue.

    System specs are:

    AMD R7 5800x w/NZXT water cooler, 32 gig DDR3200, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe, Vega 64 at 2560x1440 and 850 watt power supply. Everything has been running smooth as silk until this issue and it's only in Wildlands that I've been having issues with and only while in Ghost Mode.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/bobstylesnum1
    [link] [comments]

    best way to play breakpoint?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Immersion mode or standard? i imagine immersion sounds a bit better?

    submitted by /u/CRDespo
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint: 30 second XP and Credit Farming Cycle

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    XP and 2,500 Credit Farming cycle in 30 seconds.

    1. Travel to the Chemical Refinery on Golem Island (easy if you have the Sector 1 Bivouac to the west)

    2. Equip a good MG or AR loadout with higher damage and fire rate.

    3. Go to and destroy the Bohemoth, aiming for the critical points.

    4. Run to the wreck and die as it explodes, you'll pick up the XP, 2,500 credits, parts, and replenish 7.62.

    5. It'll spawn you right in front of the Bohemoth again, walk up and start over.

    Steps 3 to 5 all in 30 seconds (more or less). As I know you can do this with or without gear score on. Having gear score on will give you weapons to sell or break up.

    The engagement happens quick enough that the enemy and turrets on the Refinery won't really interfere.

    You can turn off health regen too if you want to die quicker (e.g. you don't get to the wreck in time and you'll let the enemy / turrets kill you, or use grenades).

    submitted by /u/corion202
    [link] [comments]

    NZSAS Squadron 'Bravo' conducts an amphibious landing on Aurora in support of the US Governments re-taking of the Archipelago. The element will secure New Stirling Province which will pave the way for a US Marine Landing.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    The official GR IG page posted me ❤️��

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Character roll over from GRW to GRB

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Would be good if the character I've spent 100s of hours playing in GRW could be in GRB, visually at least , instead of having to create a new one

    submitted by /u/Prestigious_Neck_872
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get the M16 in Wildlands?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Me and a few buddies are going to get absolutely wasted and run through the story tonight, haven't played in awhile, I was browsing through my guns noticed an M16 that's locked. any possible way to still get this or buy it?

    submitted by /u/EatMy556x45
    [link] [comments]

    Been A While But I'm Finally Back With A New Gameplay Video So If You Like The Content Be Sure To Check It Out!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Weird grey filter in breakpoint

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Hello guys. So I just started playing breakpoint today and I noticed that my textures have some kind of grey filter. I don't know if this is normal or not but help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Spini89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment