• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Ghost Recon - What 5000 Hours of driving in Wildlands looks like

    Ghost Recon - What 5000 Hours of driving in Wildlands looks like


    What 5000 Hours of driving in Wildlands looks like

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    He wanted to wrestle, so we did

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    First time getting this animation thought I'd share.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Updated by Dannish request) Anyone else is waiting for MOH Warfighter 2?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Remember This Old Relic?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    My Favorite Screenshots Over The Past Few Weeks And Some Unused Thumbnails

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Not particularly inspired by anything

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    I made this, voices & all. Would you watch more of the Misadventures of Spartan Cupcake?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    An old clip I thought was cool and wanted to share with you guys.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    If breakpoint got one thing right it's the detailed customization - Saving Paula Madera as Airforce Pararescue

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    weird takedown ��

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    *OPERATION SHELL SHOCK* New Custom Operation Drop! Link in the comments for Ops Briefing, glad to have seen such tremendous support. Good Luck Ghosts!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    UBI? Did you turn off challenges for us Ghost Recon Wildlands players?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Please reply. We'd all appreciate it.
    Thanks.
    If so, make the game so we can play it offline.
    Signed,
    A Veteran

    submitted by /u/horsesixzero
    [link] [comments]

    Alright how much is Nomad making from his Service and could his life ever be a normal one outside of Military career?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Im high as fuck and gotta know, Nomad should be rich basically saving a whole country and now the world from killer drones

    submitted by /u/RogueYautja
    [link] [comments]

    I made Llewelyn moss from no country for old men

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    heh

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    My futuristic Operator loosely base off BF 2042

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Lieutenant "Ace" Miller during Artic Warfare Training part of the Ghost Qualification Course in the Alaskan Mountain Range.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    "Bravo Six this is Alpha-2 , about to enter the west alley."

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Here's a *revolutionary* idea – FIVE AI team members!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    For the launch of R6: Extraction

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Tried a bit of photo editing on this one, not too good at, it let me know how I can make improvements.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    I’ve started a new campaign with all of the changes from all the updates. I’m having a great time! Here are a couple things I’m doing that make the experience better:

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    title.

    Game feels a lot better with all of the additional missions and content that have been added to it over the last year and a half. Starting a fresh character is pretty fun. A couple things I'm doing that are really helping make the experience feel better:

    -Being really good about shuffling the variety of missions around in the game. Im playing the story missions in order from episodes 1, 2, and 3 to Amber sky. but in between each story mission I've sandwiched a bunch of the user made operation Silverstone missions, side missions, resistance missions, investigation missions, golem island missions etc. etc. So the campaign feels pretty thick and varied. Compared to when it first came out anyway. if you're interested in a list of how I have taken all of the mission types and shuffled them around for maximum variety hit me up. breakpoint can feel very flat if you don't put in a little effort to shuffle around how you play the game. They are trying to be so open with how you play it that it can feel directionless. Keeping your missions shuffled and varied is a huge step towards helping with that.

    -here's some thing I've been doing for this play through that I really enjoy: I have a rule for myself that I only craft and change my gear at the bivoauc….so what I have been doing is purging ALL of my leftover gun parts and consumables and consumable crafting components after each bivouac crafting session. (I have the store enabled in the bivouac, I do not use it to buy things at all. It's just a way for me to "purge"my leftover crap by selling it)

    The game gives you way too much of everything all the time. Weapon upgrade progression and ration usage feels much better when you have to actually search for parts and seek them out rather than just rotely upgrade them commonly from your inventory because you have thousands of parts and pieces for everything. I rationalize it as nomad needing to make space every time he's messing around with his inventory. It feels better when he can only carry so many things. Guns take longer to upgrade this way, but it's more rewarding. I feel like I'm working toward something over a longer period of time.

    Since I use rations as "food" and have my own self made rule set for an "eating" system, getting rid of extra food and food craftables after each bivouac session also feels really fun. I feel like he's throwing out extra stuff to make space and getting rid of spoiled meat etc. just like with weapon parts, actually having to seek out rations and thinking about what i want to keep before I get rid of everything adds more perception of depth to how much he system works. I actually have to hunt more and consider what I want to craft and keep.

    (Here's a quick rundown of my rules for food usage and all the other self made limits I play with if your interested:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/GhostRecon/comments/noxzk1/ghost_recon_survival_survival_and_immersion_role/

    -I am also not just hoovering up every piece of Intel and "talk to" prompts that I get. since it's a fresh campaign all of the laptops and cell phones and people have lots of Intel to give me. Instead of just grabbing all of them every time I find them what I am doing is only seeking them out when I'm on a specific task in that region. Say for example I'm looking for the tac 50. And I only take the piece of Intel that is relevant to what I'm looking for and leave the other ones till later.

    -I also recommend, if you're starting a new campaign, not adding too many of the skills from the skill tree. Keep nomad nice and soft and vulnerable. There are so many skills in the skill tree that make him stronger and faster and more super hero-y. If your like me and you like a really hard-core survival experience, don't add any of those things. Maybe just upgrade so you get your parachute and your night vision goggles and a couple of things like that, but don't touch any of the other stuff. The canteen is a good example. It's a little more of a challenge not being able to use every single water source.

    Oh, and one other thing that I think most of us do: playing the game as hard and as limited as possible. With no HUD and all that. Go through the immersive settings and set everything to be as limiting and as minimal and as difficult as possible. I feel like the game was originally designed to be a hard-ish survival experience and plays better that way. It's just my tastes of course.

    Edit: oh one more thing: if you want more variety and boom boom in your combat experience, enable the resistance presence and do not use suppressors when free roaming. This will kick up more dynamic enemy combat encounters and you will get surrounded more and chased more. It's really fun, especially if you like the shooting part of the game.

    Also, play the game in a different language then what you understand. It really helps with the fatigue of hearing the enemies repeat lines over and over. Especially if you sunk hundreds of hours into the game already. Enable dynamic subtitles.

    Anyway, the game feels pretty good and I'm having a blast. Admittedly I'm using a lot of my own self made rules etc., but it helps a lot that there's a lot more missions in the game compared to when it first came out.

    submitted by /u/yotothyo
    [link] [comments]

    I gotta say, returning to breakpoint 1.5 years after launch is amazing

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    When I first played Breakpoint in 2019 I didn't care for it. I felt isolated and bored honestly. Now with acouple updates later, a.i. teammates and options to diversify my experience I am enjoying the fuck outta this game! It's not perfect and it does have some jank but overall I am enjoying the hell out of it! I look forward to progressing, doing some raids with my mates and further updates to come down the road!

    submitted by /u/Deftonemushroom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment