• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Ubi pls, just add in IR strobes or IR patches into the game so we can actually utilize the darkest night mode.

    Ghost Recon - Ubi pls, just add in IR strobes or IR patches into the game so we can actually utilize the darkest night mode.


    Ubi pls, just add in IR strobes or IR patches into the game so we can actually utilize the darkest night mode.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Stealth is so satisfying in this game

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Just a little off the top

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Thank you for sharing this info with me

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Some Golem Island shots

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Think we can all agree this game and Breakpoint allow us to capture some great moments right? Best moments you guys managed to capture?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Two of them woke up just to be put right back to sleep��

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Cold hands guiding hot lead.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:07 PM PST

    I love how weapons become scratched and dirty with use.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:39 PM PST

    GR Breakpoint on PC- high GPU usage

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:01 PM PST

    Do you happen to play Ghost Recon Breakpoint on PC? I just started to. And, noticed that my GPU (ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 6GB) is running at virtually maximum, 100%, with temps in the 80-90% range.

    I am only playing the game on 'High', versus 'Very High' or 'Ultra'. Considering when playing The Division or The Division 2, the GPU is barely working, what is it about GRB that is so intense?

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/circatee
    [link] [comments]

    MARSOC operation.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:12 AM PST

    Realistically, what do you think is the best overall camo pattern for Auroa? [Breakpoint XB1X]

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Right now I have all 5 palettes with different camo patterns for areas around the island, but I'm curious to see what people think the best match is to blend in with the general landscape of Auroa. Edit: I mean more 'if you were going to Auroa and could only bring with you one camo pattern' what would it be?

    My candidates:

    -Multicam Tropic

    -Kryptek Mandrake or Highlander

    -HCP Tiger (oddly enough)

    -Cadpat TW

    -A-TACS FG-X

    -Dead Leaves

    -Multicam Black

    Former USAF SF but haven't really done milsim, I like to play old school Splinter Cell-style. I also wish Breakpoint had a spectator mode (i.e. follow a squad of other players in an invisible drone)! GT is Schwarzschild

    submitted by /u/Mr_Ehrmantraut
    [link] [comments]

    A return to form for the next GR?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:56 PM PST

    While i have not actually played the first ghost recons i feel that if the next ghost recon they made was more like GR 1 or Graw 2 with elements from others that it would be really good. For example the gameplay style of Graw 2 (pc and first person) and the customisation of breakpoint (stuff should look right though. How'd they mess up the G3!?!) Would be really great. It be kinda realistic , which games like that are almost none on consoles (except for insurgency , which isn't out yet). Also it could be more long range oriented and in a more rural area, not as urban as auroa or future soldiers. Also some stuff from earlier games is missing. How come nomad did not have the MR-C or the special plate carriers from GRAW? Or the cross com. I just think a ghost recon with the more tactical or realistic style would be better.

    submitted by /u/BackgroundLopsided26
    [link] [comments]

    Are Battle Crates a Big Deal in Wildlands?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:34 PM PST

    I'm not sure if this question had been answered before.

    Last year, I bought Wildlands Ultimate Year 2 on Steam sale, I thought that was all the content I'm getting in the game. Later I found out there's a mechanic called "battle crates" which requires prestige points to open these loot boxes.

    At first I feel scammed, therefore I'm asking you guys:

    Is it hard to earn prestige points throughout gameplay?

    Do I have to purchase them with real-world currency?

    How long would it take for me to acquire all content this game has to offer. Like, 100% completion?

    submitted by /u/Moriwara_Inazume
    [link] [comments]

    Golem Island

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:45 AM PST

    Random shots. Hope you like.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:13 AM PST

    Giving casual shooter players a tactical experience... through Co-Op MilSim theatre.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:14 AM PST

    This is a confession post about my favourite thing to do in Breakpoint.

    When joining a Co-Op session, I'll immediately switch up the colour/camo's of my Nomad to match the Squad Leader. I don't copy their exact clothing options, just the dominant camo patterns/colours, and the general 'tone' (Tactical? Civilian? Casual?) to make it look like we're part of the same unit.

    During gameplay, I'll stick with them, but I'll behave in the way I wish my A.I. teammates would. If they're recon droning a base, I'll go back to back with them and conduct rear security, maybe stage some health boosting First Aid Kits ready for when they're done. If they're sniping a base, I'll prone next to them and act like a spotter with binoculars. If they're skirting a compound, I'll cut them a hole in the fence, make a show of pulling security again if they choose to use it, and follow them through. If they're sneaking around, I'll follow quietly, ready to help them contain any compromises.... but if they're going loud, I'll observe their movements and 'bound' (pepper potting) in a fire and manoeuvre style, assisting with flashbangs or revives etc.

    It's all ridiculous, for sure. But the thing is, people freakin' LOVE IT as much as I do. I get friend requests and messages after most sessions. There's even a select few that instantly join my session if they see me online, even if they weren't playing Breakpoint before... I might have become some sort of cult leader. I've seen players go from mucking about in Attack Helicopters, armed with the Terminator rifle and MGL, to co-operative tactical play in the space of an hour. It's especially satisfying when it's clearly a little kid who didn't realise games could even be like this, discovering the delights of a sub-genre through some random dude's Co-Op theatrics.

    So... how would you feel if an online stranger joined your session and creepily copied your dress style lol?

    submitted by /u/Product0fNature
    [link] [comments]

    Hunting Frank "Silverback" Wales

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:18 PM PST

    Where's the best place to get the PC port for Advanced Warfighter from?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    About a month ago, I watched "History of Ghost Recon" by YouTuber Nick930, and while he was talking about Advanced Warfighter, he mentioned a PC port made by the same guys who made the company that made PAYDAY. That PC port looks really appealing to me because

    1. I don't have a console at the moment and I play better on PC, anyway
    2. Nick stated the PC port to be much more like the original Ghost Recon; More strategy- and tactic-based with less forgiving AI enemies.

    Unfortunately, the port does not appear to be for sale on the Steam store or the Ubisoft Connect store, (Unless, of course, it's unlisted like the original Skyrim is) so I have been forced to turn to Google for help.

    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter | PC | GameStop I found this on Gamestop, which looks OK, but I'm still unsure of whether or not there is a better version of the GRAW PC port out there.

    So is there? Are there any other places I can get the port from that will have a better-working port of GRAW? Will getting the port from a different site result in GRAW having a difference in performance, - for better or for worse - added or lost features, or a better-working multiplayer? If someone could provide me with a helpful answer to my questions, I would appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/M2A2_Bradley
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Ubisoft, 60 FPS Next Gen Patch for Wildlands!? Please!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Wildlands is one of last gens best games! I want it at 60 on my ps5!

    submitted by /u/philmycrack81
    [link] [comments]

    Panther 16

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:04 PM PST

    I need easy ways of doing the "Run over someone with a vehicle and then kill another with cqc" and "run 4 enemies over without getting detected" challenges. I also want to know who the hell greenlit these challenges cause I don't count running people over with cars and then going at another with cqc as stealthy. Sounds like a scene out of a Michael Bay movie.

    submitted by /u/_ReadyASH_
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes i feel like this game hates me.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment