• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Rank 20 on all classes!

    Ghost Recon - Rank 20 on all classes!


    Rank 20 on all classes!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    Time to play the game.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:14 AM PST

    The Ghost of Verdansk

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:20 AM PST

    Got pinned down in the southern hills of Sector 03, Golem Island. Enemy fire coming from the north.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:14 PM PST

    These are one of my best photos.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Breakpoint's core is solid enough, now we just need bigger threats around the open world like Wildlands had.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Part of what made Wildlands great was how almost anywhere on the map things could suddenly escalate into a dangerous firefight. This was mainly due to

    1. tons of large convoys roaming around (two full humvees + the truck's passenger, and sometimes a helo), and

    2. Unidad's wanted system which forced you to disengage from a force that would eventually overwhelm you.

    Right now most of Auroa feels like wasted space because there's little to no risk of any serious combat. A few simple adjustments could drastically improve that.

    1. Enemy wilderness patrols should be able to spread their combat alerts significantly further so that they will actually rush to reinforce each other.

    2. Some wilderness patrols should be very large, like 6-10 guys.

    3. Put more convoys on the roads. Maybe not as many as Wildlands, but they seem way too rare atm.

    4. Make Azraels a bit more common and much harder to hide from (like you need actual cover, not just prone camo), but also make them less immediately dangerous. So instead of spawning a bunch of Wolves right near you, it gives your exact location to all enemies within a certain range.

    There are other ways they could go about adding a Unidad-style wanted system, but these are just some simple suggestions that would alter existing elements, rather than adding entirely new content. I think they would be enough to really transform the core experience.

    submitted by /u/dysGOPia
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please have at least certain headgear in the cutscenes?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:57 PM PST

    At least hats and stuff like this. It's so jarring to go into the cutscenes and see everything dissapear.

    We have been asking for this since the game came out, please consider bringing this feature

    submitted by /u/Gonzito3420
    [link] [comments]

    Hiding in Vehicles

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:50 AM PST

    I remember an experience I had playing Wildlands where I was being hunted through some woods in a sedan. As I was coming up to a enemy base, I knew I couldn't keep going forward, but I couldn't turn back as the enemy was closing in. So I dove into the sedans trunk and hid there till it was clear. It was really cool, and I was just thinking about how neat it would be if that mechanic was expanded and properly implemented into Breakpoint, with an option to shut off your vehicle, and duck down in the seats. Right now the shoulder buttons aren't used for anything while driving, though I wouldn't know the keyboard equivalent.

    Just something to consider for the future, if not Breakpoint's then the next Ghost Recon's for sure.

    submitted by /u/MacluesMH
    [link] [comments]

    Well, pls more "out of the box thinking" UBI :)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:33 AM PST

    Didn't realize square flag patches were added but you can get a lot of sets looking perfect now!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Found this cool tree

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Am I the only one that’s driven crazy and has all of my immersion killed by the extremely slow bullet speed?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:56 PM PST

    This is one of the biggest things about this game that drives me crazy. The speed in which bullets travel are just way too slow. It kills my immersion and makes the weapons feel even weaker than they sound. I would absolutely love if they were to fix this. Just curious if i'm the only one that feels this way

    submitted by /u/cole8055
    [link] [comments]

    Long day

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Since we are going to get more content, can we please have more "Ghost Recon" content instead of cameos and things unrelated?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:03 AM PST

    I have to be honest, I am a bit tired of having content that has nothing to do with this franchise guys.

    First of all we need ghost recon equipment. A lot of us have been asking for this a long time, I personally want to dress my character as a Ghost and we don't even have the cross com glasses to begin with. Right now, we have more splinter cell cosmetics than ghost recon ones which is ridiculous when you think about it

    Apart from this, expanding the story with a new place would be nice. I am personally exhausted of the island and it would be good if they introduce a new area with new assets and interesting locations, maybe underground areas that are cool and fun to explore and maybe an island with a desert theme

    I feel like there is potential here to make the game much better and I think that Ubisoft should remember this franchise root and make content related to this game, what do you think guys?

    https://www.justpushstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Ghost-Recon-Wildlands-890x576.jpg

    submitted by /u/Gonzito3420
    [link] [comments]

    LMB has arrived in Auroa

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:19 PM PST

    Me and the boys

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:10 PM PST

    Navy SEAL Oil Rig Takedown

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Darkest Night Adventures

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Does anyone know what these are for I also have found these at the shark base in both bunkers out front ?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:30 PM PST

    In close quarters, my first person ADS sometimes switches to third. Is this a known bug?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:21 PM PST

    I'm not hitting the switch key which I have bound to semicolon, but I have to hit it to switch back to first person.

    No other bind to my knowledge, I'm not hitting something by accident.

    submitted by /u/JBlitzen
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost Of The Past - no clue at skeleton

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:49 PM PST

    So your telling me that they can do this but haven't introduced a gun sling?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Shotgunners in Breakpoint

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Why has breakpoint gotta spawn in shotgunners on me in a firefight? Me and my fiancée both have had issues with this, and we both have SEEN it happen! She will be taking out a few guys to revive me, and I will watch a guy pop out of thin air behind her, and vise versa. GAH I wanna like this game, but I can't do half the things I remember being able to in Wildlands.

    submitted by /u/trevan72
    [link] [comments]

    Which do you recommend to beginner, Breakpoint or Wildlands?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:44 AM PST

    So a few days ago i saw the ultimate editions of both games on sale in PS Store so I've been thinking about buying one of them. I've been wanting a "tacticool" shooter game for quite a while now but i missed Ghost Recon sales every time.

    I read about Breakpoint's horrendous launch but I've heard that the game has improved since then though i still don't know which the consensus thinks is the better game.

    I downloaded Breakpoint's trial and have been playing it for like 2 hours now, I'm liking it so far. The things that have caught my attention so far are the customization and 2 of the classes. (Echelon and Pathfinder)

    TL;DR: Between Wildlands and Breakpoint, which do you recommend to someone who values gameplay and customization (And other cool stuff like sonar vision and pilotable drones) the most?

    submitted by /u/alirezahunter888
    [link] [comments]

    They need to add a flair to the game. Had to get a drone to spot me for this lol

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment