• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Ghost Recon - So I was playing with the Hibana figure and in the flashback cutscenes her hood is customized... Ubi what are you up to 🤔

    Ghost Recon - So I was playing with the Hibana figure and in the flashback cutscenes her hood is customized... Ubi what are you up to ��


    So I was playing with the Hibana figure and in the flashback cutscenes her hood is customized... Ubi what are you up to ��

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    Please Ubisoft, Re-enabled Blood decals on surfaces... Or create an option to turn it Off/On. Majority of the community want them back.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:32 AM PST

    PLEASE !

    submitted by /u/iSkyriill3x
    [link] [comments]

    Photo Mode <3

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Sir please...wear your fucking mask

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    hibana | r6

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:21 AM PST

    A nice option for us sneaky Splinter Cell fans that use GR to role play, being able to holster or completely unequip all weapons - bonus points if we get some better sneaking animations

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    The A.I. actually behaved.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    Was the breaching good? Probably not, did I enjoy it and want more? Absolutely (plus more pics from the update)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Let’s get evil.. ( pretty good for a screen shot? Pls give me feed back )

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    SCP Overlord

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:10 AM PST

    Nomad.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:25 PM PST

    This needs to be fixed. The bullets being fired from my gun are not aligned with my laser sight, screwing up my shots if I don't play with a crosshair.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:27 PM PST

    [Unedited photos] Auroa

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:05 AM PST

    We need to push ubi to give us the use of at least this mask to use with a helmet. They have had enough photo contests to know the cosmetics are important enough to the community.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:00 PM PST

    Make blood decals an on and off option

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Its fucking dumb when you gun a dude down and there's no blood, this is an m rated game, not e.

    submitted by /u/king21736
    [link] [comments]

    N.A.T.O gets involved on Aurora

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Suggestions: single fire trigger for assault varient weapons and correct 20 rounds capcity for DMRs

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    I like M4A1 assault, but the lack of semi-auto and harsh recoil is ruining the fun for me. Also DMRs like G28, M14 and battle rifles such as FAL, MK17, ARX200 and sliver stake still hold incorrect capacity in a 20 rounds magazine, hope it will be adjusted in the future.

    submitted by /u/ctbear1996
    [link] [comments]

    Hey friends! I’m a Youtuber who is making a video called “Why live service games are better played when they’re dead” and Ghost Recon Wildlands is one of the games I’m working into the script!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    I bought the game basically at the end of its live-service development cycle. Not only was the "super hyper awesome edition" cheap, the amount of content to play through due to the years of patching was OVERWHELMING.

    Wildlands got quite a lot of flack at launch for the poor story, lack of variety, etc and What I experienced was a COMPLETELY different game from what it seemed most people played on launch.

    The reason I bring this up is because Breakpoint seems to be in a situation where it launched as an inferior product compared to Wildlands and it now needs to be "patched up" to a place that it simply "matches" Wildlands in terms of variety and content.

    I was hoping to get insight from all of you about the state of Breakpoint now, what you feel needs to be discussed about how the games were handled by their devs, misconceptions I might have, how you feel about the subject? etc etc :) any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/LateNightHalo
    [link] [comments]

    Class challenge rewards are silly

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:06 AM PST

    So its nice we can get the raid cosmetics from class challenges. Yes. I appreciate that.....but your telling me that I grinded my booty cheeks off for this architect vest....only for it to be color locked? I canr change the color? Really wanted to make it multicam or brown at least. Disappointing grind for no reward.

    submitted by /u/SmakmeAround
    [link] [comments]

    The event rewards are bugged, I have the final one but not some in the middle

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    I tried my best to make the original Wildlands 3 but Midas was the hardest (I wish we could use their faces, could be a cool addition at some point)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Trying to save Dr. Finley during Amber skies event is driving me insane.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:37 PM PST

    Sorry this is just a small rant. This is actually a pretty fun mission but to my idiocy I keep failing. The hardest part about this mission is landing the plane lol. I've crashed three times on ps4 trying to land running into the side posts because the plane controls are not good lol. Ok rant over.

    submitted by /u/lunchy83
    [link] [comments]

    I really miss some of the features from previous games

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    All these features where in either previous Ghost Recon or previous Splinter Cell games, years ago.

    Why can't we:

    Perform a close range headshot and catch the body for a quick takedown

    Perform a takedown from behind cover or around a corner

    Whistle

    Command our squad properly with specific orders

    Perform a prone side roll

    Sprint from cover to cover

    Thermals see through certain materials

    Destroy light sources

    Break windows

    Rappel on surfaces, even if it's specific set ones

    Dive underwater

    There's probably loads I've missed. But some of these features are in games over a decade old, made by the same company.

    What gives?

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit it's real!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment