• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Ghost Recon - Anyone found this little Easter egg dialogue?

    Ghost Recon - Anyone found this little Easter egg dialogue?


    Anyone found this little Easter egg dialogue?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:54 PM PST

    scrambling to get the syringe after getting shotgunned

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:00 AM PST

    Amber Sky Final Mission

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    My buddy and I are still getting the hang of Breakpoint, so needless to say when discover some of the game’s cooler features, we have fun.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    I'm not afraid to say that this is the closest parachute deployment to the ground in Ghost Recon history.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    When you looking for new Mission.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    I cried after I saw this

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:57 AM PST

    Ideas after Amber Sky

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    This live event gave me an idea that involves Breakpoint receiving a intensified weather world modifier.

    So hear me out, Auroa has a multitude of biomes that are ultimately surrounded by an ocean. (Aside from this being biologically impossible on such a small island) these biomes feel too... tame. If Ubi were to add more intense weather, such as a thick fog covering the lower altitude districts and intense thunderstorms from the surrounding oceans, it would help Auroa feel like a real place.

    Said thunderstorms could also knock out the power to certain areas with a quick flash and a loud cracked of thunder (no explosions or animation required).

    Not to mention, Auroa has a very active volcano right next door, so an occasional cloud of ash fall would be a great reason to keep the gas masks around.

    submitted by /u/Prophet99er
    [link] [comments]

    Ummmm...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Noticed the lightning flashing behind me and paused to grab this.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:42 AM PST

    Nordic Defence Cooperation

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:05 PM PST

    Rainbow characters doing a Splinter Cell mission in a Ghost Recon game

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:19 PM PST

    Title says it all really and shows that Ubisoft made the same mistakes they did with post launch content for Wildlands. I can be dressed as Twitch a member of GIGN doing a mission with Sam Fisher from Echelon but I can't wear crosscom or anything else iconic to the GHOST RECON IP. It's just became an advertising platform for their other IPs like Wildlands did with the endless crossovers.

    If Ubisoft want to make a sandbox Rainbow or Splinter Cell game then I invite them to. In fact I think the Wildlands/Breakpoint customisation and overall design would fit those franchises well. Also don't get me wrong I like the Rainbow Icons because like Wildlands they are the source of actual good looking gear instead of the generic, cheap looking cosplay gear we get to use otherwise.

    Just consider they spent more effort and resources putting god damn Terminators into the game instead of any content meaningful to the Ghost Recon franchise.

    submitted by /u/Romado
    [link] [comments]

    Some ScreenShots of the Operation.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    A Love Story as Old as Time

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    Hello Buck

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:42 AM PST

    This is my current Ghost Recon Breakpoint outfit and loadout. Now I’m 52 after a few minutes but this is me ��

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:44 PM PST

    Breaching seemed underwhelming to me (Amber Sky Live Event)?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    I did the mission were you have to breach the building. However I was a bit underwhelmed by the whole mechanic:

    • I thought there was gonna be a prompt on screen to start the breach, there was not
    • There was no "stacking up"?
    • There was no throwing flashbangs after opening the door a little
    • There was no "room clear" shouting or something similar
    • I would even like a camera like in Rainbow Six to peek inside a room ( it's a crossover right?)

    For me it was more like: blow the door and then it is just a FFA.

    Am I doing something wrong? To be clear I do like the event, but this breaching mechanic seemed so minimal to me I must be doing something wrong.

    EDIT: This is what it looked like for me : https://youtu.be/509xVmArVQk?t=434

    submitted by /u/FewHoursGaming
    [link] [comments]

    My problems with breakpoint

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    First off, i do like this game and have put many hours in this game. These are just some problems that i have with this game that prohibit it from being a great game.

    1. The characters in the main story have no real impact. What i mean is i never have felt attached to any of the characters and they are pretty forgettable. The 1 character that i really liked was of course walker(how can u not like walker). I find there are so many characters and none of them standout.

    2. The graphics on gameplay trailers makes this game look fantastic but when i play it on ps4 slim it looks pretty bad. This maybe something wrong on my side but idk. This game can look good at times.

    3. I feel like this game punishes you for trying to go loud. I knw its a stealth game but guns like lmgs are so fun but dont have suppressors so not alot of people use them.

    4. This games theme is that the hunter(you) has become the hunted but ive never really felt like that. It would be different if u have a random squad of wolves hunting u at random times other than just azreals but idk i feel like they couldve done this better.

    5. All guns feel the same. In my opinion

    6. This game, in my opinion, isnt immersive enough. I mean if u just want a casual shooter game then this is the one for u but if ur looking for a super realistic immersive game this isnt one for u.

    As i said i do like this game. And pls dont give me hate for this post. Its just my opinion and its not a terrible game i just have a few problems.

    submitted by /u/the_dude_54
    [link] [comments]

    Did anybody notice the amount of SAM launchers after Amber Sky?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:37 PM PST

    I feel like there is a massive increase in the amount of SAM launchers. It's like every 100 meters, I'm always getting tracked by one. Most of the time, I'm being spotted by another before I even get out of range of the first one.

    submitted by /u/hit4power
    [link] [comments]

    First time posting here! Hope you enjoy some photos I took while enjoying the new door breaching mechanic.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:50 PM PST

    So.... What happens now? I guess they're just left to die? O.o

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:27 PM PST

    FLARES, like these BLUE ones and the RED ones' could be a great addition for the Players in the Inventory.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:38 PM PST

    Anybody else into mountaineering (in game)? I reached the summit of mount Herbert today, enjoyed the climb, and now I wonder if every summit is climbable.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Echo has entered the chat

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:22 PM PST

    Had fun with Amber Sky overall... but fuck this plane, and fuck this mission.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment