• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Ghost Recon - SOON...ish

    Ghost Recon - SOON...ish


    SOON...ish

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Ghosts, it's time to help u/MCBillyin

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:18 PM PST

    If you aren't familiar with MCBillyin, he's just recently made a new post. I found out in the comments that his apartment building caught fire, he lost his job, his laptop with all his stuff died and to top it off someone stole his bike, which is why he hasn't been active.

    If you have seen his posts before, you'll know it's quality content and ideas, things Ubisoft themselves would be right to take inspiration from. He's been as passionate about this sub and community as anyone really could be, from everything I've seen.

    I don't live in the USA so I can't set up a gofundme with him as a beneficiary, so I'm asking if anyone in the US could, I'd happily make a small donation to get it started. If anyone could kindly set it up I'll link it here. It's been a tough year for everyone, no doubt. But that's a list of pretty shitty things to happen to somebody and I'm sure if we all chip in even a little we can help a fellow Ghost out.

    I want to make it absolutely clear that MCBillyin hasn't asked for this, hasn't insinuated it or suggested it in any way. This is 100% just something I think we could do, to come together as a small community in a positive way. It's the least we can do.

    Ghosts, it's over to you.

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    Delivering presents on Auroa can get...messy

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Finally hit tier 1 by doing what I do best... Killing rebels

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:47 PM PST

    No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip- the stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Kicking Ass in the Ash

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Just a few photos I took with a friend in the lobby trying to abuse the fact I could keep my nods down

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:40 PM PST

    A handful of the Wildlands posts I made back in the day

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Operation: Hear No Evil

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Handguard/rail, and front/rear ironsight gunsmithing for AR platforms.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:11 AM PST

    I have to give it Ubisoft; giving us the option change the buttstock was a fantastic addition.

    I'd like to see Ghost Recon add handguard rails and different front and rear posts.

    I would love to see a Breakpoint where we could build an AR15 from scratch.

    submitted by /u/lumberguy1029
    [link] [comments]

    What could have made the Breakpoint story better.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:56 PM PST

    One of the reasons I was looking forward to and let down by breakpoint is from the outset it looked sort of anti war bc of the final trailer with Jon bernthal. I wanted a game like spec ops the line (the idea it conveys not stealing story beats) I can think of so much potential of bad guys who are misguided but fighting against the very real injustice of unjust wars and seeing their friends die in them. Cole and Josiah could have been used so much more frequently and actually said something about something instead of 3 or so rather brief cutscenes.

    submitted by /u/Mythical_Potat0
    [link] [comments]

    Used the shotgun again only because of the challenges...and I like it. Thank you so much

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:34 PM PST

    "I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord..."

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Randomly 2 helicopters starting circling me lol

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    SCP FILM

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:15 PM PST

    I'm thinking about making some type of SCP film on breakpoint. Does anyone have ideas?

    submitted by /u/Cobra178_
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me your longest shots with which weapons!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Our Lord and Savior is here.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Random FPS drop

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:07 PM PST

    So I'm getting really strange performance with this game, I'm running an Rx 5600xt with Ryzen 5600x, normally I'm getting 80~100 fps on High setting, but for some reason after a while the FPS would just tank to 50 or even 35 in the same area.

    this sometimes happens after I entered an menu, but sometimes it just happens while running or normal gameplay, I searched and saw a post about the bug in terrain setting, setting it to very high or lower could fix it, I tried it and it works for a while, but not long after that the dip would start again

    I'm really out of ideals if it's a bug or it's something wrong with my system, because I tried various other games like Metro Exodus, Doom and Mechwarrior 5 and all of them are performing normally

    I guess I'm just asking if this is a known issue and if there's any fix out there, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TimberLeaf
    [link] [comments]

    Broke point

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:45 AM PST

    Are faction missions bugged?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:31 PM PST

    From today's missions:

    Capture a helicopter Northwest of Misty Lake - I searched the area, roughly 2km to the NW, from the ground and air but found no helicopter. Bug?

    Clear the Drone Area - Nothing was in the designated area. I do have drones turned off, does that affect the mission?

    submitted by /u/Kill_All_With_Fire
    [link] [comments]

    Help a guy out?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Anyone have a bullet drop chart for a Recon A1 with either a Dual Range scope or a TARS101?? I'd appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/MyChemicalWolven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment