• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Ghost Recon - So Last Shelter: Survival started using gameplay from GR: Wildlands to advertise their game. WTF

    Ghost Recon - So Last Shelter: Survival started using gameplay from GR: Wildlands to advertise their game. WTF


    So Last Shelter: Survival started using gameplay from GR: Wildlands to advertise their game. WTF

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Nice long distance shot

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Put the mk18 of wildlands on breakpoints, or take it as a starting point. Pleas

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:47 PM PST

    IR Lasers and strobes

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:39 PM PST

    So with the new Darkest Night setting, wouldn't it be cool if we could see teammates lasers, or have IR patches and strobes for our gear, and nvg filters? Just a thought.

    submitted by /u/whyualwaysstupid
    [link] [comments]

    I would like to report a fire at Wind Farm W02.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Thank you skell, very cool!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Just an image dump of some shots I played around with

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Bring please back the red/green Front light on 3E Archer/Splintercell Headgear.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:25 PM PST

    Unable to shoot through construction materials in Breakpoint? Wildlands penetration stat supported wood, metal, brick, cinder block differences.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:16 PM PST

    With a high enough Penetration value a Sniper in Wildlands can even shoot through cinder block walls such as those on the hack the network computer buildings filled with guards. You can do Rebel Spotting, then clear most of the building before C4 breaching the doors.

    Lower penetration value weapons cannot shoot through cinder block, but can shoot through metal, and most weapons can shoot through thin wood.

    Makes thermal interesting, as in certain buildings you can take out enemies through the walls while clearing the building. And some snipers can shoot through two Santa Blanca if lined up right.

    I don't see a similar mechanic at work in Breakpoint, seems as though shooting through walls or roofs doesn't exist even though some weapon descriptions mention penetration. And no sniper seems able to pull off two headshots in line.

    Is that right, this materials mechanic is missing?

    (Either that, or maybe every building is made from titanium painted to just look like normal building materials...)

    submitted by /u/terretta
    [link] [comments]

    Outcasts are decent guys, but bad pilots...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:22 PM PST

    CQB

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:14 AM PST

    New to breakpoint so here’s a cool shot. Also I think it’s a pretty decent game for the price I got it at, definitely don’t see how people hate it as much as they do

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    New to the game. The world is so stunning.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    What animals are there in Wildlands?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:16 PM PST

    I've sunk quite a few hours into the game so far and I'm loving it; this game has one of the best open-world environments I've ever played in, in terms of realism and detail. One thing I love seeing in games like these is animals and I've seen a couple during my playthrough. I've noticed deer, llamas, fish and birds but not much else. Are there any other animals?

    I Googled for an answer but couldn't find a definitive list, just the odd discussion from when the game first came out.

    Oh and is Breakpoint any better on the animals front?

    submitted by /u/KToTheA-
    [link] [comments]

    Okay I found another new skell building. These buildings were not there before the update so it makes me kind of excited to see what ubisoft has planned. Each one of these building look just like this but completely sealed off. If this is battle royle though no thanks. We have enough battle royle.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    The last thing you’ll ever see

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:37 AM PST

    How to make wildlands as realistic and hard as possible?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:41 PM PST

    New player, played breakpoint now starting wildlands, any tips on how to make the game as realistic and hard as possible? Only played the first province but seemed alot easier than breakpoint but still great fun

    submitted by /u/Reuben8033
    [link] [comments]

    ghost recon future soldier running really slow?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:36 PM PST

    grfs running like absolute shit. i have a good pc, and it runs other games fine. my drivers are up to date, and its running windows 10. frames around 20 fps and frequent drops. playing at high quality and with max resolution.

    submitted by /u/cuntfruitcake93
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish Ubi would fix their shit... Double bugged on my final class challenge.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Final challenge of the final rank of the final class to do - Engineer, 'Kill 2 Behemoths without dying or fast traveling.' >:| I knew this was going to be a pain.

    So a while back some time after Deep State dropped I'm farming behemoths for metal to finish upgrading all weapons, and then one night they just poof stop respawning. Ok, fine, done anyway. Queue 3.0.3 and the patch notes saying this is fixed. I just happened by a couple of behemoth sites and happened to see, hey, they're there, cool. But they weren't ones that I'd farmed on a regular basis, so...

    Quickly wrap up the first two challenges for rank 20, leaving me with this one. Head for my favorite farm spot at the south end of Mt Hodgson where there are two behemoth areas in relative close proximity. They're both empty. So much for it being fixed. I look for the next nearest point, at the northwestern corner of Silent Mountain, head over and there's one present. Cool, toast it. And yes, I'm aware that the three on Golem and the one at Howard Airfield always spawn, even if all the others are bugged.

    Finish it off, grab a Pathfinder (the jeep) from a passing patrol and start driving to the next nearest one I see that's relatively easy to get to - out on the west coast on that high cliff above Stubb Cover (Wild Coast I think). I get a few hundred meters down the road and suddenly the vehicle does a wheelie and forces me out, and I hear gurgling. Lovely, I'm water bugged. >.<

    For those that haven't heard of this or experienced it, basically the game bugs and there's this bubble around you where every vehicle that enters it behaves as if it just hit deep water. Chopper in the air, vehicle on the ground, doesn't matter. And it takes a fast travel at minimum to fix, if not a reboot. I've had it happen three times now in 400+ hours of play time. Why now!?

    So I can either call it and redo another behemoth (assuming I can find one or going to Golem and having to walk between Testing Zone and Chem Refinery), or I can continue where I was going... four kilometers away on foot. Halfway done with the last thing I have to do? sigh It was semi-amusing watching patrols and convoys on roads get within 300m of me and then just stop and the guys pop out on the roof and stand there. Or the motorcycles I walk by start plinking and gurgling. At least amusing until you remember that means you can't get in and use the vehicle, and you're trapped in a bubble that's just you and everything is fine outside of it.

    But I'm done now, that's all seven to 20. And quite possibly my most satisfying behemoth kill. If for whatever reason it hadn't counted like some of the other challenges have had issues the first time or few around, I'd have probably lost it.

    tl;dr - Doing the last engineer challenge and got double bugged - not only were behemoths not spawning everywhere they should, but I got water bugged and couldn't use any vehicles, had to go 4 clicks (more really since that was straight line distance) on foot since fast travel isn't allowed.

    submitted by /u/ac1dchylde
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost recon breakpoint movie

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Looking for pc players in these time zones Kuala Lumpur Chicago Hawaiian beaches

    submitted by /u/Cool-Statement2988
    [link] [comments]

    Destroying Quantum Computer with M82 Cerberus without hacking Super Computer meets Super Sniper

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Sharpshooter challenge won't complete?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:35 PM PST

    On Sharpshooter rank 11, I cleared out all of the Golem Island Satellite Dish for "Kill 8 enemies with a SNR or DMR, without missing a shot, in GISD." Used the Recon A1 with extended mag, killed every enemy and didn't miss or get detected once, all one shot kills except the heavy. Challenge still won't update. Is this just a bug or am I missing something?

    Edit: Went back again after I did another part of the challenges, and it magically worked. Thanks to everyone for your advice though, appreciate ya!

    submitted by /u/PrimarisHussar
    [link] [comments]

    Played the Terminator event for the first time

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:35 PM PST

    Breach Torch To Open Closed Bunker Doors

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment