• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Shot I took from Wildlands. Man, this game was really something/

    Ghost Recon - Shot I took from Wildlands. Man, this game was really something/


    Shot I took from Wildlands. Man, this game was really something/

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Full auto option for 416 Scout

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Something to say about the sub's divide about futuristic ("waaah ToO fUtUrIstic/no drones plz") and grounded stuff in the newer games. Talking about CrossCom, BTW.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Really confused me the first time I played it

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    7 months, 5 saves, finally beat the ghost mode campaign

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    This sub in a nutshell

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    The beginning of the End

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Yes Satan, of course I will.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Clearing out Shark Base in Seal Island.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Predator hunt

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Terrorist outfit

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    GR Breakpoint players, whats the most common thing to do in Co-op?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    On wildlands co-op i think most rando wants tagging supply convo or breaching buildings cause you want to grind fast for Tier 1 right? what you do in GRB tho?

    submitted by /u/Chokorosu
    [link] [comments]

    Fireteam leviathan in seal islands, Auroa archipelago, South Pacific.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Taking 7 guards out in 5 seconds using sync shot! Brilliant feature of this game!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Behemoths need some work/changes!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Does anyone feel like there was a really big opportunity kind of missed with the Behemoths? I really like to engage these things but I feel like all too often they are just kind of a passive part of the game.

    I said this a long time ago but I have always felt like there should be some kind of behemoth convoys where behemoths are wandering areas of the map instead of in small little "cages".

    submitted by /u/drwiki0074
    [link] [comments]

    A cautionary tale about losing one's identity.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Gunsmith idea to use Scout weapons as SNR's

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Idea I had for the scout variants of ASR's, give the option to change what round the rifle uses to a 7.62, it'd lower the fire rate and give more recoil but also double the damage. This would then make the weapons viable options as SNR's as they just aren't currently.

    submitted by /u/ljev21
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if this is compensation for anything but anyway get it ! (UBICLUB - CONNECT)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Going back to GRAW, leading my squad and light armor.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Enemy damage scaling with GS past 250

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Hello - I hit 252 GS in-game. But my best gear (like weapons I like to use) are 250 (since I crafted them). I wanted to ask how much more or less damage do I do or take for being at GS 252 or 251 compared to the GS250 enemies in-game (non raid).

    Like does it matter much or could I be at 251 or even 250 and enjoy the game. Do I do/take more/less damage?

    And before you say it - yes I started the game with GS off, beat the story and now wanted to try with GS and am liking it.

    submitted by /u/yeskalinen
    [link] [comments]

    Any UK groups looking for players?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Hello there.

    I've been playing Breakpoint lately and although I'm enjoying it for what it is, it's not a patch on Wildlands. Do any UK groups still play Wildlands, preferably on full sim settings, and looking for adult players?

    submitted by /u/eskimoletdinov
    [link] [comments]

    Just started breakpoint, am I playing the game wrong?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Title

    Signed up for a month of uplay+ and figured I might as well give Breakpoint a shot while I can, I played a fair bit of Wildlands but never got super into it.

    I'm playing on Immersive Hard without AI teammates, and I feel like I'm just getting slapped around every time I try to take a base. I wandered into a refinery base near the home base and just could not do anything.

    I tried the stealthy, drone approach, the stealth game takedown approach, picking them off with a silenced sniper, the guns blazing approach, and every time I just couldn't kill the like 25-30 dudes in there, the guys with mini guns especially.

    Wandered away and got blown up by a big tank a couple times before taking a break.

    I am very much not the tactical shooter guy, and thoroughly enjoy Destiny 2 and Division 2, but wanted to try something a little different here.

    Am I missing something? Am I just bad at this video game? Am I going to get more tools to make this easier as I go along? Info like this seems to be limited so I had to make a post.

    Thanks in advance y'all

    submitted by /u/Applebrappy
    [link] [comments]

    Deaf, dumb, dead.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment