• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Ghost Recon - "Team Six, going dark"

    Ghost Recon - "Team Six, going dark"


    "Team Six, going dark"

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    This game has its moments, I love the sunsets.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a hedgehog, hes blue and quick. Have you seen him?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Cuddling with Santa Blanca because I miss them

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Thought I’d show something I never see on the sub , this is my squad of Royal marine commandos

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    To The Devs: Thank You

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    So I know that this may bring up some uncomfortable conversation for people, and if it does, I do apologize. But I just wanted to--and in a way felt I had to--say this after reading the excellent Bloomberg articles by the Video Game journalism god Jason Schreier regarding the nature of the workplace at Ubisoft.

    I can only begin to imagine how it must be like to have worked under such conditions. How demeaning, tiring and soulless the work must have felt. It must have also been greatly disheartening, regardless of how inevitable it may have seemed at the time, when the game shipped to all that negative reception. I know that nobody goes into the games making industry wanting to work on flawed titles, and given the horror stories I've heard about some of the former upper management of the company, it must have been soul crushing work.

    Please do not take this to mean that I am against people calling out a bad product, or reviewers who gave Breakpoint bad, honest reviews. It's only in being honest that we keep our integrity, but I also recognize that at the end of the day, it's clear now that the state that Breakpoint shipped in wasn't the fault of its developers, and I sympathize with what must have been an awful couple of weeks.

    Despite the negative reception the game received and the mockery it became subject to, the fact that you guys and ladies continue to work hard on this game and have improved it greatly, just as you worked hard on other Ubisoft titles that received similar disdain upon launch to improve them, is greatly appreciated.

    Having followed the dev notes and blogs, I have seen how much hard work you guys have done to effectively reinvent the game from the flawed state it was shipped in, doing your best despite the issues impeding that progress. You've practically made a second game at this point, I feel, or close enough to that it deserves mention.

    In any event, I'd like to think that I speak for everyone who continues to play and enjoy this game, in spite of its flaws, that if any member of the development team is reading this subreddit:

    Thank you for all your hard work. It's sincerely appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TPoseCulture
    [link] [comments]

    I recently started playing wildlands again and let's just say, breakpoint is gonna have to wait a little

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Since I recently found this community, I thought it would be interesting to bring this discussion here as well.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Would really love to see just anything from this wildlands outfit in Breakpoint. Preferably in separate parts but honestly I'll take what I can get

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    After over 300 hours on original Xbone playing on PC is a revelation.. and Vulkan is witchcraft.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Got the full squad wearing full gear in the bivouac, all is right with the world now

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    The next game MUST have some level of player caused destruction. Lights, walls, doors, etc.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    In BP, with the new AI, I find that there will be moments where I drift into an immersive experience, but then I go to shoot out a light so my NV doesn't blind me, and nothing happens.

    It would be so amazing to be able to use C4, or even new, smaller charges, to breach doors or blow out a hole in a wall to enter through.

    I'd love to see enough bullets start to tear apart scenery, benches, plaster walls, etc etc.

    I want the drone strike to level small buildings.

    Maybe this is a lot to ask, I am not a CS guy. But even if it is formulaic, and even if the animation isn't super unique to each building, it would help so much with immersion.

    Above all else, for the love of god, let me shoot out any light I want.

    I'd also like for it to reset as soon as you leave the sector, or some radius, as I would want to have that experience each time a new side mission reuses a location.

    Am I asking for something unreasonable? Maybe some programmers could chime in.

    Thanks, and cheers lads.

    submitted by /u/TheMCM80
    [link] [comments]

    Gosh this game has some epic moments

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    "Hello darkness my old friend..."

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    friend and i just started getting into breakpoint :)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Weapon ballistics, sounds and ‘feel’

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Feedback on current weapons in game: At the moment guns in ghost recon breakpoint and wildlands feel incredibly weak, like I'm shooting an air-soft gun. The reasons they feel this way are: the sound (suppressed and not-suppressed), the bullet travel (speed and distance) and the huge visible bullet tracer.

    Suppressed guns are far to quiet at the moment, they should have a larger range at which they are heard (I know this slightly affects stealth, but this game is meant to be a tactical shooter/milsim not a stealth game). When firing a suppressed assault rifle you should still be able to hear the crack of the bullet, as shown here at 6:43(semi-auto) and 9:50(full-auto) https://youtu.be/NM8xvE5B4yk

    With suppressed and unsuppressed guns you should be able to hear the 'whistle' of bullets as they fly past you and a crack when they fire, as well as a sound when a round hits a surface near you (would be different for different surfaces)

    The ballistics also need a huge improvement, assault rifles bullets drop significantly at around 300m at the bullet travels very slowly to get there (you can see the tracer fly through the air). This makes the gun feel like I'm shooting an an airsoft bullet.

    How I would improve: First of all implement new sounds into the game (current games or future game). I would add whistles you can hear as a bullet travels (e.g I once shot a 22. Rifle at a rodent swimming in a private lake, I missed and the bullet bounced of the water and I could hear it travelling through the trees on the other side of the lake), and I would add cracks when bullets are fired as heard in linked video.

    I would greatly increase distance and speed bullets travel and possibly give the player dials on sights so they can adjust the range a sight is zeroed in at.

    I would remove or greatly reduce the visible tracer, players would have to see where there shots land by looking to see where the bullet impacts, or add faint smoke trails similar to rdr2.

    Also increase the damage guns do to people and environment (also seen in rdr2). If I shotgun someone's leg, that should blow there leg off. Same if I blew someone's arm of with a 50. Cal

    Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/InformationSeparate
    [link] [comments]

    Is the foregrip here actually a viable position in real life

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Wildlands - screenshot by me

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    My attempt at an AR-10

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    MY Wish list for Breakpoint and I think every other SpecOps milsim Tactical shooter... I wish it would be in the Game...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    CAG Operators have been spotted around Auroa

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Since I don't see people asking for TRUE Ghost Recon cosmetics very much in a Ghost Recon game, I present my "Gimme Gimme Portfolio", 4/5. Tried to keep it in order starting with GR2. I'll post the rest in time, so I'm not spamming the subreddit.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Add More Enemies, Waves of Enemies

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    One of the big factors that separates wildlands from breakpoint is that there were constant waves of enemies in various forms such as Unidad attack choppers, QRF, and overall literally just constant waves of enemies, again. Breakpoint has improved so much and it's a wonderful shooter but I feel like the enemies are too easy and there's not enough of them. I would really like to see waves of hostiles or more enemies at the compounds and in the open world itself. More patrols. More numbers. I would appreciate it too if we had more UAVs flying around trying to detect us more often. Wildlands still takes the W.

    submitted by /u/TheFortyFore
    [link] [comments]

    Went back to Wildlands after finishing all there is to do in Breakpoint. Wow, "Ghost mode" makes the game way more intense and fun. The fear of permadeath is real.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment