• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Most likely the Breakpoint team at work

    Ghost Recon - Most likely the Breakpoint team at work


    Most likely the Breakpoint team at work

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Anyone else getting Episode 3 missions coming up?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    It’s a shame this happens

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    A handful of Wildlands Screenshots. Taken on PC version, using NVIDIA Ansel for wide shots and extra depth of field effects

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    A tactical mule would have been the sh*t in Wildlands

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    My ai teammate glitched out and now he has no gun in his hand. If only we could do this.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Dear Ubisoft: What we have here is a failure to communicate.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    With the recent leaks now is the worst possible time for radio silence. Right now (and in the future) communication needs to be the highest priority.

    submitted by /u/lilnuggetdude
    [link] [comments]

    A well placed explosive device should be able to track the ground drones given the wheels they use

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Episode 03 just dropped?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Anyone else miss the 'stealth shot' option from Future Soldier?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    We prevail

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Some Screenshots from the leaked EP3 rewards... Seams that we get really cool futuristic (FS) headgear... My favorite is the first Pic..

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Raven's Rock Turned World Seedvault Into Nerve Gas Storage

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    If only this gear was in Breakpoint...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Went to look at reviews for both Ghost Recons this has to be the funniest thing ever ��

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Since Bodark is coming into ghost recon, maybe we can get a Bodark drone maybe?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Here’s a picture of me and my squad. What do you think?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Behemots, oh my god....

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Seriously, i want to ENJOY my game.

    I don't want to be frustrated, when playing this crap, but i just can't defeat those big motherfuckers. I spend hours just to fight that tank, but there is just not enough time for anything. That tank is overpowered, fast as fuck and annoying. I need to complete 9 level engineer and i need to destroy two of them. I will use that big racket drone at one spot - but sadly, i wasted it for level 7 and one behemoth. It seems, when you will defeat one of them, it will be not spawning again at that location.

    I am also using EMP grenades. What i really don't get, i am throwing it at him and he is just fast, with his recovery. I am sick of this. And for better challenge, there are still helicopters over my head, when i am trying to hide from his rockets, soldiers that are hearing those explosions and big drones over my head. EXPLAIN TO ME, how i can fight with all of this? I just want to throw my pc on the ground. This game has just so many frustrating elements, that are ruining my joy.

    Any tips, how i should destroy them? Please guys, i am despair. Nothing is working...

    submitted by /u/orphantwin
    [link] [comments]

    A picture i took with some friends, breakpoint is Beautiful

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Why cant LMGs have more attachments, especially suppressors. I should be able to put these attachments on my mk48 shorty. It makes no sense because there's no difference in stats between most LMGs.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Which do you prefer

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I've beaten Wildlands and Breakpoint and recently bought the OG Ghost Recon on steam for 10 bucks, I honestly prefer it. I've also played Future Soldier and loved it too, I'm split on where I want the developers to take the next game, what do you guys think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/literallygod420
    [link] [comments]

    New accessory

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Toggleable cross com

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Ubi if you are going to add cross com in episode 3, please make it so you can toggle it on and off on all eyewear like with the bloused boots.

    submitted by /u/ZapeZGameZ
    [link] [comments]

    New Raven's Rock Poison Gas Canisters Can Be Shot!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Future Soldier Vibes

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment