• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Ghost Recon - This dude came back to life just to give me some valuable intel. What a guy, Thats what i call supporting the troops.

    Ghost Recon - This dude came back to life just to give me some valuable intel. What a guy, Thats what i call supporting the troops.


    This dude came back to life just to give me some valuable intel. What a guy, Thats what i call supporting the troops.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    M320 grenade launcher. Already in game, can it be made it to a weapon please?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Marine Raider Loadout (loosely) based off the Mil-Sim Operator from MW’s Season 4 Battlepass! I only wish I had the proper fleece from Wildlands....and those goddamn Crye pants!!!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Here is what the metal case looks like for those sorting by new!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Why are there 80 variants of knives in Maria's shop?? I can't see any difference in how they kill, AND I can't even see them on my body.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Like, Sooooooooo Whuuuuuuuuut.

    submitted by /u/Rob1150
    [link] [comments]

    I hope with the next update coming in a few days we get plate carriers that have or can have pouches in the back instead of a backpack

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Made the US Assault class from Battlefield 4. Pretty satisfying to look at to me.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    "Problem? No, no, no. Everything is under control."

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Who remember this in Breakpoint

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Throwing communists out of helicopters, a South American tradition.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Firefight near a downed Cobra

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Immersive mode - How do I use weapon blueprints I find across the map?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Hi guys, as title says, how do I actually go about in using weapon blueprints I find across the world?

    Tried to change weapon in bivouac or in Erewhon (my settings are set to be able to access shop from both) yet option to change weapon (space button) is grayed out no matter how many blueprints I have picked up during the campaign.

    Im playing predominantly coop with my friend who is able to use that option yet I cant.

    Do I need to complete some sort of tutorial or mission that I am unaware of to be able to access those blueprints? Im confused.

    submitted by /u/Getherer
    [link] [comments]

    To stop a convoy

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Amongst

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I can’t stop playing this game!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    My disc won’t work

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Hey everyone can someone help my disk or my Xbox won't work I cleaned the disc and reset my Xbox but the game won't work dose anyone know what else I can do

    submitted by /u/why-do-I-do-this-64
    [link] [comments]

    Has it improved? Is it worth it now for $19.80

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    So I was one of those guys that was eagerly awaiting the release of Breakpoint when it was announced. I decided however to not make it a day one purchase which turned out to be the right decision.

    My question is - is it worth $20 now? Have they fixed some of the major bugs?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Cryptohaas
    [link] [comments]

    I hate drones

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    When in wetworks...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Le FAMAS in Bolivia.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Will I Get Trophies If I Play The Trial and Then Get the Full Game

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    So, i will buy the game 2 days later. I want to download and play the trial. Will I Get Trophies while i play the trial? If not, will i get them when purchase the game?

    submitted by /u/kayrakaanonline
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to flip down the echelon goggles without activating night vision?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment