• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Really think these should be added

    Ghost Recon - Really think these should be added


    Really think these should be added

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Who here thinks we need more balaclavas cod ghosts did a good job with them now how about we get some ghost recon ones Ubisoft.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    I think this is my favorite bivouac location so far.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    New Game +

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    I would live to see a option where you could replay the story (especially with the new AI teammates coming soon) without losing all the cosmetics and weapon attachments.

    I just don't want to replay the raids again and again and again... and don't want to complete all the multiplayer challenges again to have some cool cosmetic items for the ghosts.

    I just want to play the story again with immersive mode activated on the highest difficult level and still have all my gear and weapons I already unlocked.

    I hope that makes sense.

    submitted by /u/Vincenzo_Omega
    [link] [comments]

    Took down this thing, but got no metal parts?? How am I supposed to upgrade my guns, that take like 50 metal parts each to complete, without having gear score turned on?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Nostalgia

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    How to wear camouflage properly!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Sprn Bgd77, Live combat footage in Esque

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Idea to make airports more interesting.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I'm a casual browser, so maybe this has been posted before. Forgive me if it has

    In every real world, unconventional conflict, airports are a massively important piece of the puzzle. The involved forces moving in will immediately look to capture airports.

    Let us have a way to capture the airports, then have the rebels help defend it, but also have it come under attack occasionally, forcing us to either return immediately to defend it, or be forced to retake a more highly defended airport later.

    If I remember correctly there are 2 in Breakpoint. If we take control of 1, those predator drone flights get cut in half. If we take both, they stop, but it becomes a priority for the bad guys to take one back.

    Then, once we have captured one, make it a spawn/fast travel area like Erhowan(spelling), and also have a bunch of new airplanes and air based vehicles available at the airports for us to buy with credits and use.

    I feel like large battles over major infrastructure points are a huge thing in all conflicts, but even more so in unconventional warfare. Make these important to the game.

    Any thoughts on if this is a good/bad idea are welcome.

    submitted by /u/TheMCM80
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking Evil wherever it may Hide #SptnBrgd77

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    #SptnBrgd77 We come to create Peace ��

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Level 14, first play through, killed behemoth. Such a long fight!!!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Battle of Esque , out side of refugee Camp.... rebel support is all we have

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Ghost Recon Charter yellow

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Hannah (Battlefield 4)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Sprtn Bgd77 Under Attsck helicopter Fire

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Spartan Brigade77, They all will die

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Is it me or is co op 10x more buggy then solo

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Me and my friend tried co op for the first time and it was... interesting. To start off we are both spazzing around the place when doing simple animations like climbing, then we realise the sky dive mechanic works even less and then I end up being stuck in a falling animations while stuck between 2 rocks. Also the bivouac camo fire literally disappears and it looks like I'm hovering above ground. I swear when I play solo I rarely encounter any of these. It got to the point we were getting nowhere traversing the map without something stupid happening that we both just quit.

    submitted by /u/Deivid2097
    [link] [comments]

    Needing honest opinions on the state of the game.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    So my friends and I were really into wildlands, as a squad we absolutely nailed the game 100% and thoroughly enjoyed it.

    We were so hyped for Breakpoint, then the reviews came, the bugs, the bullet sponge enemies and the loot system that we never wanted. We passed.

    So, having followed the game since release, I've read immersive mode has improved the overall experience and Ubisoft are still committed to fixing the game.

    My question is, as it stands is the game worth playing? Does immersive mode fix a lot of the problems? Are the enemies still bullet sponges?

    What sort of changes have been made and is Ubisoft fulfilling its promise? I've been burnt before (Anthem)

    submitted by /u/Chuunch
    [link] [comments]

    Is Breakpoint dead?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    I was thinking about buying Breakpoint but I'm not sure if it's too late to have a good experience online. Is this a dead game now or should I buy it?

    submitted by /u/ValaShen
    [link] [comments]

    What do you people think of the sentinel mk 2 and other sentinel armour

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    What do you guys think of the sentinel armour

    submitted by /u/TJ-DAB
    [link] [comments]

    NSW on Overwatch

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    I finally finished Breakpoint today, and I feel like this screenshot really sums up the whole experience

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Neck Break CQC Animation and more?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Neck Break CQC Animation and more?

    Hi all,

    I've found a couple other threads on this but never find a definitive answer :(

    Recently, I somehow performed a neck break takedown animation in Breakpoint but have no idea how I did it haha.

    Not only was this take down different than the knife stabbing or slashing we see 99% of the time, but it was also much faster.

    Does anyone know how to perform this takedown?

    I'm aware that the angle at which you approach an enemy along with your position (prone, crouched, standing) can change the animation, but I'm curious if there is anymore information on this. Perhaps an overview of which angle / stance results in which animation.

    I feel your Class might have something to do with takedown animations as well? I was using Echelon class for this take down.

    I've never been able to achieve this animation a second time :(

    Thanks!

    https://reddit.com/link/hlo6bq/video/rsc6hxc022951/player

    I've recorded the clip here for reference.

    https://clips.twitch.tv/ResourcefulShakingPenguinSMOrc

    submitted by /u/INVZBLCreation
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment