• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Ghost Recon - I'm a simple man, all I want is to be able to change the color of Fixit's pants

    Ghost Recon - I'm a simple man, all I want is to be able to change the color of Fixit's pants


    I'm a simple man, all I want is to be able to change the color of Fixit's pants

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    The mountain sent them back to me

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    We could really use some more authentic military equipment in the next update.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Tacticool Virgin Nomad

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Ghost Recon confirmed to appear at Ubisoft Forward in some capacity

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/uH-clfidYf8

    Footage of the game is shown alongside the lineup reveal

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    I know it might be wishful thinking but this upcoming update could be quite substantial if they are bothering to include it in Ubisoft Forward

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I mean why bring focus to an almost dead game with little hope of a future unless they really think it might have a positive turn around effect?

    Breakpoint was an embarrassment for Ubisoft. The only way I could see them acknowledging it is if they believed it could make some sort of comeback. Its not unheard of, look at Star Wars: Battlefront II.

    I don't know... Maybe I'm reading into it too much and getting too optimistic.

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    So Natural

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    AI Teammates resurrect breakpoint?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    i have a feeling that ai teammates and this update may very well be the thing that brings this game back to life. i don't want to get my hopes up but it'd be cool, right?

    submitted by /u/Ty-Christoffer
    [link] [comments]

    Took this a while ago, and let's just say; breakpoint can be beautiful sometimes

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Didn't know we had deserts in Auroa

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    What happened to the melee takedowns?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I used to get varied animations for both the Karambit and Straight edge variants of melee. Now I have the same two animations play most of the time (from stealth, combat animations still vary a lot). Is this a bug or am I just unlucky to be getting the same variants?

    submitted by /u/Colorless_Parrot
    [link] [comments]

    Buy at Maria's shop they said (bug propobaly)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    How do I get this backpack?? Second time I’ve loaded up the store and the character model has default gear I have NEVER seen before. Last time it was a Blackbeard pirate beard on my character that I can’t find anywhere.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    How does Tier One mode affect the difficulty in Wildlands?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I understand that in theory activating the Tier One mode in Wildlands increases the difficulty, but how so? How do the enemies change?

    submitted by /u/ThatGingr
    [link] [comments]

    Another beautiful day ツ

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Vulkan vs DX11

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Which one is better, for Nvidia and intel setups

    submitted by /u/TheUltraNoob
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find 516 blueprint?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I looked up multiple guides on how to get it but they all say you need to get the mission from Haruhi Ito which for some reason is currently not available, is there some other way to get the 516 or not?

    submitted by /u/lucidtaco7
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need some kind of pass for terminator missions?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I am eyeing mk14 terminator. I am not at home so I can't check.

    submitted by /u/ktos04
    [link] [comments]

    Immersive mode - no point for looting?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I love the immersive mode, but I have some issues, maybe you can guide me on how to tackle them.

    I play with only one weapon (and a pistol). I love it and I don't want to switch, so looting bodies or weapon creates has no point (apart from the ammo). I have nothing to do with the skell credits so no point for the credits crates either.

    What I do interested in is upgrading my weapons. But it is very hard to find metal parts.

    So the only thing I loot are creates with weapon parts.

    This kidna sucks because I love the exploration and stealth and so on, but it looks like there's no point to clear random locations as there's nothing I need there.

    I want to turn the gear-level thing on just so I had some motivation to loot stuff and explore random locations.

    Any thoughts in that?

    submitted by /u/fanboy-1985
    [link] [comments]

    Found an under ground glitch in Monte Puncu. I fell through a rock at these coords and I can't get out or get a drone out.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment