• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Ghost Recon - They should really revisit the concept art

    Ghost Recon - They should really revisit the concept art


    They should really revisit the concept art

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    The best photo I’ve taken in Breakpoint

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Found this poor guy high up in the mountains.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Sunrise on Auroa.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Can we not have random camos on vehicles? I'd like to see a system where you select the vehicle then choose what variant you want.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Can U Spot the Ghilli Suit? - Solution in Comments

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Packin heat

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Ok so I need thoughts on this little idea.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    So I see many people are complaining about raid rewards and pvp rewards and how they are very hard to obtain without doing some sort of glitch or it's to time consuming, well many others like myself have proposed the idea of moving them into the ererwon store to be purchased with skell credits, not ghost coins, now I only say this cuz I see that some vehicles cost around like 60,000 skell credits and it's a lot but the missions are fun and raiding bases can be rewarding, so for example say the pvp reward is the sentinel combat shirt, why not make it 48,000 skell credits and let players go and earn it in a fair way, and for raid sets gloves can be 20,000, pants can be 35,000, helmets and plate carriers can be 55,000 and shirts can be 48,000. I know it's not perfect but the idea is to make it cost enough but not enough where the player feels the need to use real money to buy the credits

    submitted by /u/Minarchi21
    [link] [comments]

    The demon door

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    The door at Seal Island that most people call "The Demon Door" is now making clicking, moaning, and sqreaching. For the people who don't know about the Demon Door, it's a door that makes weird noises when you go near it in the ancient ruins by Seal Island.

    submitted by /u/springtrap0000
    [link] [comments]

    My expectation for the mid-july announcement

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Get ready for a brand new tactical experience, ghosts! Introducing in the new update, AI teammates. You can give them not one, not two but four whole commands to tailor them to your playstyle. Want them to move to a position? Open the new clunkwheel 2.0 and select move to position. After glitching into a rock, they will appear there! Want to play stealthy? Hide behind cover and your new teammates will aim down the sights and slowly creep in the open while still being unseen! So excited for you guys to experience this new way to experience Ghost Recon Breakpoint. This update will drop Christmas 2021!

    submitted by /u/WhizzleTeabags
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft should add chest rigs

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    What could've been but never was ��

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Breakpoint Raid Cosmetics

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    As someone who only got into this game once they added immersion mode and never uses gear score, can we PLEASE not have basically every good cosmetic item locked behind the raid. I only play solo and have gear score turned off, so even if I had the required score I couldn't do it anyway.

    submitted by /u/SlightCresent4
    [link] [comments]

    Took the fight to the swarm. They flew straight through my helicopter too.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Realism mode; unequiping weapon.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Hello. Sorry if this is obvious, but I have tried searching for this answer.

    I just got the game today, and went straight for realism mode.

    During my travel to the bivouac I found 2 difrent weapons. I want to unequip one of them, the G28. When I tried to choose "unequip" at the bivouac I got a notification that I could not store it there. It would get destroyed. However, I want to be able to equip it again later. Is this possible?

    And another question, what happens to the attachments I alredy put on the gun if I pick up another rifle from the ground? Or destroy it?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ragz993
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft paris! Please put this shirt in the store. I'd rather pay for this then a tactical kilt like really? A kilt?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Based on GarandThumb's new video

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    How does gear progression for raid and pvp work in Ghost Exprience.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    So I play ghost exprience for my PVE but when doing raids and Ghost War how would it determine what gear level you get from Ghost Exprience or would I need to get weapons from Gear Level PVE to use good weapons in PVP and Raids

    submitted by /u/Bromack0304
    [link] [comments]

    Milsim

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a milsim group on ps4

    submitted by /u/GonanDaBarbarian115
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get past level 5 engineer

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    How on earth do I kill 3 guys with one explosives can't find any vehicles with 3 people to ambush losing patience

    submitted by /u/HRV69Readit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment