• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Wildlands - A beautiful setting and really is still a superb game. It continues to give me the happy feels.

    Ghost Recon - Wildlands - A beautiful setting and really is still a superb game. It continues to give me the happy feels.


    Wildlands - A beautiful setting and really is still a superb game. It continues to give me the happy feels.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Interesting

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    What's your longest breakpoint kill?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    My dad was showing me his stats and has hit a 759m kill.

    submitted by /u/IHasCookiesNow
    [link] [comments]

    We can all say what we want about breakpoint but we can’t deny that fact that this is a beautiful game.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    I've officially peaked in Wildlands

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Dealing with flying Drones stealthily

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I know there are a lot of complaints with no way to deal with flying drones when infiltrating a base stealthily. I thought this was the case too.

    Was playing an elite faction mission with flying drones around the base. I managed to throw an emp at the flying drone and it crash upon being disabled and no one was alerted!

    I will try to capture a clip of this.

    submitted by /u/captdazzer
    [link] [comments]

    Laughing at this game's failures

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I had high hopes for this game. However that being said, I also had high hopes for MCC when that game first launched, and it took like almost 4 years for it to be fixed and now it's great.

    I am now at the point where even though I bought the game and am immensly dissapointed by this clusterfuck excuse of a AAA $60 game, I am finding it nearly comedic how little Ubisoft seems to actually give a shit about what is happening. I haven't laughed this hard at a dev team/game company since the incompetence of anthem and fallout 76. They are spitting images of one another and I am glad they are getting the hate they deserve right now. Everyone is pissed about this habitual radio silence and although it does irk me, it is still funny in a sad way.

    I'm on PC playing COD, WWZ, Halo and other actually good games. Hell even fortnite is more enjoyable when trolling then this bland and empty game with a map the size of Ubi's collective greed. Honestly I think everyone who feels this game is incredibly disappointing should just move on to other worthy, fun, and full of content games that the developers actually care about like I have. You know, show Ubi that we aren't having any more of this by emptying the servers.

    In short the game sucks bye I'm sure you've all heard this already. Also I'm not flaring this as a rant cuz i'm not mad.

    submitted by /u/heyimx
    [link] [comments]

    Drone vs Boomstick

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    It's really fun shooting drones with a shotgun, my new favorite hobby.

    submitted by /u/Scottmo51
    [link] [comments]

    Prone Camo drone control glitch

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Assassinating Fidel Castro in Ghost Recon breakpoint.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    My mate burnt this poor feckers face

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Going shopping with my friend

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    No it's not

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Kids

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I honestly miss how often I'd jump into a game and it's just a bunch of kids running around being idiots in wildlands. I don't know if I'll get to experience that in breakpoint. 😭

    submitted by /u/PantsHoldPower
    [link] [comments]

    Cross-Play

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Can I (ubi launcher) play with my friend if he gets breakpoint on the EpicGames store?

    submitted by /u/DATBOI___
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t find the eye patch, please help

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I can't find it for the life of me. I've purchased something from the micro transaction store with ghost coins but I still have nothing.

    submitted by /u/snowleopard38
    [link] [comments]

    This is the price of the AAA game that Ubisoft promised us right now. Took their cash of fake promises and dissapeared.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Heartbreak

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    A wee guest

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    What color settings do y’all use for night raids? Everything at night just seems like toned down daytime. I want the vibes from that first Wildlands trailer years ago

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Playing one One X with 4K tv. I tried turning down brightness and backlight which does look good but really drowns out my character. I'd really like to match the dark to light ratio of nighttime in RDR2 where it's perfectly visible but moody in moonlight but has real darkness to the shadows

    submitted by /u/warwellian
    [link] [comments]

    My Custom Video Bumper | Get the base project: https://gum.co/bbgpF

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    BP Tips - Handguns

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment