• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Ghost Recon - My eyes have been opened.

    Ghost Recon - My eyes have been opened.


    My eyes have been opened.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Stuff I’d like to see in a breakpoint update

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Hmmm, something about this movie seems... familiar... straight up tho ubi might need to take a look at this shit lmao

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Operation Sunrise

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    I seriously don’t understand why Ubi went in the direction of breakpoint. A wildlands 2 would have satisfied most players, much more than what BP has. This is the ghost recon we all wanted ubi.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Love the terrain in Cape North! What’s your favourite?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Prevent and not regret. Because there are people who are losing their character. make a copy of the folders.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Here: C:\Users\rioter\Documents\My Games\Ghost Recon Breakpoint

    and here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\( string )\11903

    submitted by /u/Snow_7c
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing the game and noticed a vehicle going around in circles when I got to the place I saw this xD

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Look at Episode 2, we still haven't got the second Special Event or any news about it, and it's almost June, which means we are entering episode 3, I wonder what Ubisoft is doing smh.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    12 Aym drones guarding ammo crates?!

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    I saw this image on Zbrush, Is there any way I could get this outfit in Ghost Recon Breakpoint? I do not have GR Breakpoint but I heard of the recent Splinter Cell crossover. Please tell me that the Ubi dev who worked on this in zbrush led to this being added to the game. Thank you.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Ubisoft back at it again with the incredible environments.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Somebody wanted me to post my Captain Price outfit, so here it is.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Just a question about the rocket helicopters

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    I've been out of the loop as far as it comes to breakpoint, and I'm just wondering have the devs fixed the glitchy/laggy firing of the rockets on the helicopters?

    submitted by /u/Aus_Milo
    [link] [comments]

    Bren AR damage. 7.62 round with a 27 damage?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I'm confused. Many 5.56 ARs have higher damage.

    submitted by /u/archman125
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah... I know how to climb

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Monthly Reminder that they killed this gem:

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Is there a plan to patch dirty weapons anytime soon?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    IRL, an operator would never let their weapon get that dirty!

    submitted by /u/0685R
    [link] [comments]

    Make drones one shot

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    I think it would at least lower the annoyance of drones

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/staszg117
    [link] [comments]

    The REAL question no one is asking...

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    The 3 main complaints I see:

    1. Not enough uniform representation, even though Ghosts are an infiltration squad.

    2. Not enough gear, which I suppose is valid.

    3. How shitty the game is V. how great the game could've, should've, would've been. Which is kinda this community's fault. At least to an extent.

    But there is one thing I haven't seen. A question I'm baffled no one has been asking.

    Something that has been a blatant issue from launch.

    WHY is it when you walk, you walk like a lil bitch?!

    Did the devs really look at that and think that's how a normal person walks? Or better yet, since this game is so on the nose cliche, so absolutely surface level, they couldn't make Nomad walk like a lumbering behemoth of badassery?

    It was always fun waltzing Nomad around Erewhon like he has a stick up his ass and is trying to figure out if he likes it while I admire all my fellow Ghost brethren decked out in ACU and UCP in a fucking jungle landscape. Good times.

    Ubi you need to fix this or I'm done. Ghosts don't walk like pussies.

    submitted by /u/EthanM1898
    [link] [comments]

    Assault Class Review: Ghost Recon Breakpoint

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    What hapens when you change gear settings am I lose my all of my weapons or blueprints? (sorry for bad english)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment